UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Main Street Jack Pups Picts
Pages (127): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gordy Sebert
UKC Forum Member

yes sir i sure do i just didnt take her the other night. she needs a little help because i have been hunting the male pup more. waiting for the weather to break a little more so i can hunt her harder.

gordy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-05-2009 02:46 PM
Gordy Sebert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gordy Sebert Click here to Send Gordy Sebert a Private Message Click Here to Email Gordy Sebert Find more posts by Gordy Sebert Add Gordy Sebert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Asa Briggs
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for putting those pictures on there. Looking good Gordy!!

Gr.Nt.Ch. 'Pr' Blue Knob's Main Street Witch(2012 Reserve World Champion and World Champion English)(2012 Virginia State Champion)
Gr.Nt.Ch. 'Pr' Oakwood's Thunder(2014 Overall English Days Champion)

231-629-0902

Old Post 01-06-2009 12:45 AM
Asa Briggs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Asa Briggs Click here to Send Asa Briggs a Private Message Click Here to Email Asa Briggs Find more posts by Asa Briggs Add Asa Briggs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubba41034
UKC Forum Member

asa, how did u do at grand american,

Old Post 01-06-2009 01:57 AM
bubba41034 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubba41034 Click here to Send bubba41034 a Private Message Click Here to Email bubba41034 Find more posts by bubba41034 Add bubba41034 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greg jones
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-06-2009 03:19 PM
greg jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greg jones Click here to Send greg jones a Private Message Click Here to Email greg jones Visit greg jones's homepage! Find more posts by greg jones Add greg jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Asa Briggs
UKC Forum Member

Didn't do any good John, had alot of fun and enjoyed the weather!!

Gr.Nt.Ch. 'Pr' Blue Knob's Main Street Witch(2012 Reserve World Champion and World Champion English)(2012 Virginia State Champion)

231-629-0902

Old Post 01-07-2009 12:49 AM
Asa Briggs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Asa Briggs Click here to Send Asa Briggs a Private Message Click Here to Email Asa Briggs Find more posts by Asa Briggs Add Asa Briggs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TONYBRAZELL
UKC Forum Member

ASA, HE MAN. HOPE YOU HAD A SAFE TRIP HOME. I JUST WANT TO SAY YOUR A CLASS ACT. I HAD FUN HUNTING WITH YOU THIS PAST WEEKEND AT THE GRAND AMERICAN. YOUR WELCOME TO COME BACK ANYTIME YOU WANT. GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE WITH JACK AND HIS OFFSPRING. THANKS TONY.

UKC NITECH AKC NITECH PKC CH 2009 SOUTH CAROLINA AKC STATE CH "HARDWOOD KATE"

Old Post 01-07-2009 01:04 AM
TONYBRAZELL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TONYBRAZELL Click here to Send TONYBRAZELL a Private Message Click Here to Email TONYBRAZELL Find more posts by TONYBRAZELL Add TONYBRAZELL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Asa Briggs
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Tony, if I decide to make that long trip again, maybe I will come a night earlier and pleasure hunt. Congrats on your wins both nights!!!

231-629-0902

Old Post 01-07-2009 11:45 PM
Mike Stewart
UKC Forum Member

Asa, if you make that trip again don't forget your earplugs. After listening to Chad for that many hours you ears had to be bleeding.

Mike

Old Post 01-08-2009 02:57 AM
Mike Stewart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Stewart Click here to Send Mike Stewart a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Stewart Find more posts by Mike Stewart Add Mike Stewart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Nay
UKC Forum Member

Asa here is you pic you asked for

Gr Nite Main Street Jack X Nite Ch Rocky Creek Lizard

Nite Ch Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Bo (Formally #1 on the Top Reproducers list & Reproducer of 2008 UKC World Ch Gr Nite Ch Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Jess)
Gr Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Spiderman (Formally #1 on the Top Reproducers List)
Gr Nite Ch Gr Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Boogeyman (#3 On the current Top Reproduces List)
National Gr Nite Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Shredderman
Gr Nite Ch'PR' Rocky Creek Swamp Hog
Gr Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Bulletman
Gr Nite Ch Gr Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Joe
Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Danger Zone

Chad Nay Home : Home:740-498-5889 Cell: 740-260-4341

Old Post 01-08-2009 01:38 PM
Chad Nay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Nay Click here to Send Chad Nay a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Nay Find more posts by Chad Nay Add Chad Nay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Nay
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nite Ch Main Street Jack X Nite Ch Rocky Creek Lizard

Nite Ch Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Bo (Formally #1 on the Top Reproducers list & Reproducer of 2008 UKC World Ch Gr Nite Ch Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Jess)
Gr Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Spiderman (Formally #1 on the Top Reproducers List)
Gr Nite Ch Gr Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Boogeyman (#3 On the current Top Reproduces List)
National Gr Nite Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Shredderman
Gr Nite Ch'PR' Rocky Creek Swamp Hog
Gr Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Bulletman
Gr Nite Ch Gr Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Joe
Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Danger Zone

Chad Nay Home : Home:740-498-5889 Cell: 740-260-4341

Old Post 01-08-2009 01:40 PM
Chad Nay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Nay Click here to Send Chad Nay a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Nay Find more posts by Chad Nay Add Chad Nay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Asa Briggs
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for putting them on here Chad!

231-629-0902

Old Post 01-08-2009 09:21 PM
greg jones
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by greg jones on 01-09-2009 at 01:07 PM

Old Post 01-09-2009 12:08 PM
greg jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greg jones Click here to Send greg jones a Private Message Click Here to Email greg jones Visit greg jones's homepage! Find more posts by greg jones Add greg jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bob d
UKC Forum Member

picture

that is a fabulos pic of jack and some pup's.
does anyone have or know of a female that will hunt spring ss and is perf(off jack) that could be bought ? i am looking for such a female.

Old Post 01-09-2009 01:16 PM
bob d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bob d Click here to Send bob d a Private Message Click Here to Email bob d Find more posts by bob d Add bob d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greg jones
UKC Forum Member

up

Old Post 01-09-2009 11:36 PM
Prime Time 29
UKC Forum Member

I know the basics about jack's pedigree, he is out of roy and a spike female but could someone post his full pedigree? Really wondering what she's mighty molly is out of.

GRNITECHHOF PKC CHAMPION ‘PR' PRIME TIME OUTLAW JESSE JAMES HTX3
2019 6th Place UKC World Championship
2019 Purina Race National Leader

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!!!
–- Wyatt Earp

People accuse me of being color blind. The truth is I will hunt red ones, blue ones, black and white ones, yellow ones, black and tan ones, or even brindle ones; Just as long as they are English!

Old Post 01-10-2009 12:55 AM
Prime Time 29 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time 29 Click here to Send Prime Time 29 a Private Message Click Here to Email Prime Time 29 Find more posts by Prime Time 29 Add Prime Time 29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greg jones
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by greg jones on 01-10-2009 at 02:29 AM

Old Post 01-10-2009 02:24 AM
greg jones
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-10-2009 06:25 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Asa,
i am thinking of breeding my female to Jack when she comes in next. If the weather ever breaks would you mind showing him and or some young dogs out of him. I love the way he is bred and heard he is nothing but a coondog.
Here is my females Ped let me know what you think about this cross. Polly will be finished to NiteCH as soon as the hunts pick back up.
---------GrNiteCh 'PR' Fayards Lemon
-----GrNiteCh 'PR' Roberts Pin Oak Toad
-------- 'PR' Roberts Blackeyed Pearl
'PR' Dicksons Beech River Polly DNA-P (UKC 1st Place)
--------GrNiteCh 'PR' Cabin Creek Rowdy
-----GrNiteCh 'PR'Pine Creek Little B
--------'PR' Catfish Creek Hardtimes Sandy

Thanks and Take Care
Ed Esposti Jr

FCH GRNITECH CH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Bell (PKC CH)
NITECH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Duke (PKC CH)
'PR' Timberjack Hardtime No Mercy

Old Post 01-10-2009 07:19 PM
ed esposti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed esposti Click here to Send ed esposti a Private Message Click Here to Email ed esposti Find more posts by ed esposti Add ed esposti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greg jones
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-10-2009 10:45 PM
Asa Briggs
UKC Forum Member

Ed give me a shout and we can go tree a couple. I've got 2 pretty nice young dogs off from Jack that we can turn loose also.
231-629-0902

If anybody in the South is interested in breeding to Jack I am in the process of collecting semen and can have it shipped across the country. I want to thank Dean from NEVERGONE for all of his help.

231-629-0902

Old Post 01-11-2009 01:00 AM
greg jones
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by greg jones on 01-13-2009 at 12:18 AM

Old Post 01-11-2009 10:12 AM
greg jones
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-13-2009 05:20 PM
Asa Briggs
UKC Forum Member

I've got some more pictures coming.

231-629-0902

Old Post 01-13-2009 10:43 PM
Gordy Sebert
UKC Forum Member

asa just thought i would put this on here, its holleywood treed. for those that dont know there is a picture of him on here(FTK'S HOLLEYWOOD & VINE). the video didnt turn out, all i got was the audio. i guess you have to take the lens cap off!

Last edited by Gordy Sebert on 01-14-2009 at 04:26 AM

Old Post 01-14-2009 03:35 AM
Gordy Sebert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gordy Sebert Click here to Send Gordy Sebert a Private Message Click Here to Email Gordy Sebert Find more posts by Gordy Sebert Add Gordy Sebert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greg jones
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-15-2009 02:57 PM