UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud Nt.Ch. CTK'S SWINGIN HEAVY SLEDGE
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
muleskinner59
UKC Forum Member

yep Max, the ole girl can sure show a guy some fur...best put me down for one of them Sledge pups...Jade s get n tired of my son s holsteins follow n her around in the woods...lol..kinda funny how fast she s got them bark n on the right tree now..Jesse s even brag n on the ole blue bitch now...lmao...he got mad at his hawk dog last nite and shut him in the dog box...say n..u don,t deserve to get turned out with a coon dog(Jade) can t wait to give each of my grandson,s a Sledge/Jade pup next year lmao

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-07-2015 08:28 PM
muleskinner59 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for muleskinner59 Click here to Send muleskinner59 a Private Message Click Here to Email muleskinner59 Find more posts by muleskinner59 Add muleskinner59 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

Lol! Yeah she is a good old coon dog! Sounds good I will put u down for 1. And u say the word and we can get her bred to him again!

ACHA NT.CH.
King of hunt & Show 2010 Bluetick sectionals Robinson IL.
3rd place Nt CH win at 2010 Black&Tan days (296 dogs)
NT.CH. WILLOW CRK BLUE DANCERS TANGO (RIP)
NT.CH. CTK'S SWINGIN HEAVY SLEDGE
(ACHA NT.CH.)
CH.PR. CTK'S BLUE JAMMIN JADE
PR. Rt 40 Blue Daisy
MAX DUNIPHAN 1-217-240-1641
GREENUP IL.

Old Post 09-08-2015 03:00 AM
C.C. Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.C. Blues Click here to Send C.C. Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email C.C. Blues Find more posts by C.C. Blues Add C.C. Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tim glad u and Jess come up for a hunt!! Had a good hunt and a good time! Hope u guys come up when coon season cones in. Keep us posted on Dozer and how he comes along.

ACHA NT.CH.
(ACHA NT.CH.)
PR. Rt 40 Blue Daisy
GREENUP IL.

Old Post 09-19-2015 04:20 AM
C.C. Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.C. Blues Click here to Send C.C. Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email C.C. Blues Find more posts by C.C. Blues Add C.C. Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
muleskinner59
UKC Forum Member

sure will max, he sure is an easy to be around young hound..thanks for the hunt Max...we sure didn't expect you and Max Sr to pull out both of your big guns lol...them 2 together are Wow even in the heat...Sledge and Indi tree n side by side is sure a site to see...I was only kid n when I said we d come up and show you a coondog...lol..I still think tell n them to tree by the road was just luck tho lol thanks again max we had a blast....cant wait to hear Dozer hit a tree like them two do

Nt Ch (4wins) Track N Tree J R (rip)
PR Clear Lake Cindy (rip) PR Clear Lake Cindy II (rip) Ch Nt Ch PKC Ch Shawnee Sassy (rip)

PR Double TT,s Blue Eyed Cowboy (snuff-rose)
PR Double TT,s Blue Boom n Sledge (sledge-cleta)
PR Double TT,s Lonesome Maggie (lonesome2-queen)

Old Post 09-19-2015 02:06 PM
muleskinner59 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for muleskinner59 Click here to Send muleskinner59 a Private Message Click Here to Email muleskinner59 Find more posts by muleskinner59 Add muleskinner59 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Max you mean those two old Common Blue Dogs will still tree coon? Must have been a real good night! LOL! Hope your pups are doing good and should not be too long before we see them in action!

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 09-19-2015 03:35 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

Yeah Mark I know its hard to believe but yes they still can tree a coon! lol. I told Tim and his boy Indy was gonna bring that coon back around and tree him by the road so it was easy walking for us and he did!! lol. Treed bout 75 yards off the road he struck the track bout 300 yards in!! lol

ACHA NT.CH.
(ACHA NT.CH.)
PR. Rt 40 Blue Daisy
GREENUP IL.

Old Post 09-19-2015 07:48 PM
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

Had a good hunt last night! Blaze(Sledge x Jade) Ceaser (Indy 2 x Irene) and Indy 2 all got split treed and all had coon!! that was our third drop so we ended on that note!! Blaze was on a perssimen. Ceaser was on a maple 50 yards away from blaze and Indy was 200 yards opposite direction on a big oak.

ACHA NT.CH.
(ACHA NT.CH.)
PR. Rt 40 Blue Daisy
GREENUP IL.

Old Post 10-03-2015 05:45 PM
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

Btt

ACHA NT.CH.
(ACHA NT.CH.)
PR. Rt 40 Blue Daisy
GREENUP IL.

Old Post 10-15-2015 02:59 AM
BEST EVER
Banned

Max Jr. / Sr. have you two had the Daisy / Jet V pups out after dark yet? Getting pictures from you is like pulling teeth from a shark! LOL! Hope the boys football is going good this year!

Old Post 10-16-2015 11:23 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

Football is over! They finished 4-2 for the season. Now he's been asked to play with a Illinois state all-star team! He's pretty excited about that!! Havnt had them out after dark yet but have ran some good long drags for them that they have done really well on!! Soon they will see dark!! lol

ACHA NT.CH.
(ACHA NT.CH.)
PR. Rt 40 Blue Daisy
GREENUP IL.

Old Post 10-18-2015 04:19 AM
ICB
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by C.C. Blues
Football is over! They finished 4-2 for the season. Now he's been asked to play with a Illinois state all-star team! He's pretty excited about that!! Havnt had them out after dark yet but have ran some good long drags for them that they have done really well on!! Soon they will see dark!! lol

Sounds awesome. Both the football and the pups. I really hope both the Jet V/Daisy pups turn out awesome.

Count your blessings everyday!

Old Post 10-22-2015 04:16 PM
ICB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICB Click here to Send ICB a Private Message Click Here to Email ICB Find more posts by ICB Add ICB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

Well the boy went to the tryout and made it thru!! He has been asked to play on the Illinois state team! He is very excited!! I think the one handed catch sealed the deal for him at the tryouts!! lol. First 2 games are held at Purdue university Dec. 5th and 6th. If they win both games there its off to West Virginia! Might have to pack a couple hounds along so I can hunt!! Lol

ACHA NT.CH.
(ACHA NT.CH.)
PR. Rt 40 Blue Daisy
GREENUP IL.

Old Post 10-27-2015 05:16 AM
ICB
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by C.C. Blues
Well the boy went to the tryout and made it thru!! He has been asked to play on the Illinois state team! He is very excited!! I think the one handed catch sealed the deal for him at the tryouts!! lol. First 2 games are held at Purdue university Dec. 5th and 6th. If they win both games there its off to West Virginia! Might have to pack a couple hounds along so I can hunt!! Lol

Thats awesome! I had a lot of fun back when I was coaching football. The last few years I had several kids make the All Star team here in MO. I had the privilege of coaching the all star game a couple of years. Pretty neat to see all of the states top players on the same team. Two days of practicing together made those teams better than most of the regular high school teams after 8 weeks of regular season.

Count your blessings everyday!

Old Post 10-27-2015 05:24 PM
ICB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICB Click here to Send ICB a Private Message Click Here to Email ICB Find more posts by ICB Add ICB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Max Jr. / Sr. anything new with them Blue dogs you guys are packing? Season is just around the corner!

Old Post 11-04-2015 10:08 AM
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

We are in our 10 day waiting period but season is coming!! we will see what happens real soon! Took Daisy the other night. She looked real good. Made 4 trees seen 3 coon and one tree she beat the coon to the tree on!! lol

ACHA NT.CH.
(ACHA NT.CH.)
PR. Rt 40 Blue Daisy
GREENUP IL.

Old Post 11-05-2015 02:47 AM
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tim how's ol Dozer been looking?

ACHA NT.CH.
(ACHA NT.CH.)
PR. Rt 40 Blue Daisy
GREENUP IL.

Old Post 11-05-2015 02:49 AM
muleskinner59
UKC Forum Member

Dozer

Hi Max, sorry it took so long to reply...we been real busy shoot n deer and work n lately....Dozer is do n good now and we be get n some pics asap....had one took last week tree n side by side with ole Jade...until my grandson said....hey papa...they got us a possum...Jade had just fell tree d without any track on a huge tree and I figured she d found another lay up coon and was sure proud Dozer was bellied up and tree n with her before we got there...I still say the coon was inside...lol...went under the moon late a cpl nites ago and he did great on two tracks....one with jade and one off by himself...both short and hot and ended in the ground and a big den...Dozer really sounded good and acts like he s out there to hunt now instead of screw n around and let n his mama do all the work...he,s also had his chance to put in on a deer chase and came back to me instead.....so Id say the one single lesson he got a ways back has stuck and he s figured out he best stick to things that climb...lol..all in all..he s come n along at a steady pace..and gets better each time out...a few coon dropped on him now and I,m really expecting him to get serious

PR Clear Lake Cindy (rip) PR Clear Lake Cindy II (rip) Ch Nt Ch PKC Ch Shawnee Sassy (rip)

Old Post 11-27-2015 02:15 PM
muleskinner59
UKC Forum Member

sledge pups

max, them two pups my son got are gorgeous..are u sure they outa yr dog? lol they have fantastic mouths on them and as perfect as any Ive seen...thanks... jesse already take n them out in the daytime and they both very busy and real interested in what his Dixie dog was do n bark n treed...I asked him yesterday if he had any regrets of let n his big walker dog go? and his reply was....Hawk who? lol I got me a pair of Sledge pups now..lol..then he informed me that Id best get back to coonhunt n Dozer...cause lil Diesel and Hunter would be pass n him to the tree real soon...lol..thanks again max...I do believe Jesse is hooked on these blue dogs...

Old Post 11-27-2015 02:37 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Max wishing you and your family and very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!

Old Post 12-25-2015 02:02 PM
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

Ive not been on here for awhile! Nice to hear bout Dozer and Im glad Jesse is liking the pups! He got one heck of a deal on that pair of pups!! Lol. This litter out of Slede is by far the best looking litter he has helped throw!! Hope they come on strong for him!
Mark We have only had the Daisy x 5 pups out 1 night so far but was very pleased on their actions. Soon as these Creeks get back down a little its gonna be make or break for them so i hope they have what it takes!! Lol Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to u all as well

ACHA NT.CH.
(ACHA NT.CH.)
PR. Rt 40 Blue Daisy
GREENUP IL.

Old Post 12-30-2015 04:27 AM
BEST EVER
Banned

Max how is everyone doing? Doing any hunting or are the kids taking up all your time right now. How are your young hounds looking and doing right now?

Old Post 10-10-2016 08:24 PM