UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Home od Houses Night Stalker & Track Man Night Tracker
Pages (32): « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-22-2014 07:24 PM
steveconger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveconger Click here to Send steveconger a Private Message Click Here to Email steveconger Find more posts by steveconger Add steveconger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 12-03-2014 05:51 AM
steveconger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveconger Click here to Send steveconger a Private Message Click Here to Email steveconger Find more posts by steveconger Add steveconger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Hunter
UKC Forum Member

hey steve have u been breeding tracker any n what kinda pups he putting on the ground

Old Post 12-03-2014 05:03 PM
David Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Hunter Click here to Send David Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email David Hunter Find more posts by David Hunter Add David Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

No I haven't bred him a lot. But most of the pups out of him are running a treeing. One is a night champion. I have a litter of 7 right now that are 3 weeks old. Out of a daughter of House's Nite Stalker.

steve
219-762-8160

Old Post 01-01-2015 01:14 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 01-16-2015 03:52 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-21-2015 04:34 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

NT.CH.----P.K.C.CH.SMACK

SON OF HOUSE'S NITE STALKER

Old Post 02-01-2015 11:47 PM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 02-10-2015 03:24 AM
Lytle
UKC Forum Member

smack

btt

Old Post 02-12-2015 01:02 AM
Lytle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lytle Click here to Send Lytle a Private Message Click Here to Email Lytle Find more posts by Lytle Add Lytle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 02-14-2015 10:10 PM
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

UKC Nite Champion, PKC Champion Smack

He sure is a good looking rascal. We'll all have to get together and tree one when this weather breaks.

Old Post 02-15-2015 12:50 PM
mikemccomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemccomber Click here to Send mikemccomber a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemccomber Find more posts by mikemccomber Add mikemccomber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-24-2015 02:54 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-05-2015 10:27 PM
furyunleashed83
UKC Forum Member

I had the pleasure of hunting with Mr. Steve when he came down for SETWD. Mr. Steve is a true gentleman and as honest and sincere as they come. I have stayed in contact with him for over 15 years now, our friendship goes all the way back to a female I owned that was directly off of World ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Macks lil Joe. That's has been over well over 15 yrs. Ago now because I was 12 or 13 years old when we purchased that female, she lived to be 14 yrs. Old and was among the best hounds I've ever seen turned loose. She was the kindod hound most people could only ever dream of owning. She was as goodas they get, I've based everything I've bred, raised, trained and hunted off of that ole female. She was my measuring stick. I also owned a very nice female that was off of Gr.Nt.Ch. Macks screaming Lawman. This line has been awfully good to me and I assure you that they are good solid balanced level headed dogs. I've also been fortunate to have owned several grandaughters to lipper, one being a direct daughter to stylish rank and the other being a direct daughter to stylish lipper, these house hounds and their crosses are as good as a man could ask for and there is know wonder why men like Mr.Steve, Mike Mcomber, Tom Bates, and Jeff Duvall has spent their lifetime following and promoting these fine hounds. The best cross I've found on these hounds is heavy Finely River blood but these hounds will cross on anything. In closing I would like to say that although the hunting conditions were not great we had a great time hunting with Mr. Steve and I also want to say that Tracker is a beautiful hound and he has a MOUTH to match. I assure you he's as loud as any dog you'll ever hunt with! If Tracker wasn't worthy of being at stud he would not be offered! If Mr.Steve did not think he was an asset to the breed he would not promote him because he has owned some exceptional hounds over the years.

Old Post 03-12-2015 11:55 PM
furyunleashed83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for furyunleashed83 Click here to Send furyunleashed83 a Private Message Click Here to Email furyunleashed83 Find more posts by furyunleashed83 Add furyunleashed83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-19-2015 07:57 PM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 03-24-2015 11:01 PM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

---------HOUSE'S NITE STALKER PUPS COMING SOON-------

Old Post 04-01-2015 12:00 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 04-10-2015 04:45 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-10-2015 06:22 PM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 05-12-2015 11:58 PM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 05-18-2015 04:24 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc