UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Spring Creek Rock
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
David Morgan
UKC Forum Member

Spring Creek Rock

Can Spring Creek Rock semen be bought?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-01-2012 09:31 PM
David Morgan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Morgan Click here to Send David Morgan a Private Message Click Here to Email David Morgan Find more posts by David Morgan Add David Morgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jason2579
UKC Forum Member

I know at one time it was $12,500 a straw. If there's any left and you got the green i suppose it could be.

NT CH Bullets Iowa River Squirt
Five star state hunt championship 2nd place
Five star qualifier 1st place win.
Bbcha sectional high scoring male
World hunt qualified 2009
9th place open bluetick reunion
Davis's Iowa River Striker ( Squirt X J and N's Blue Night Sky)

BnJs Sugar Babe.
Hitting the comp hunts 2015

"Whatever works for you"

Old Post 07-01-2012 09:51 PM
jason2579 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason2579 Click here to Send jason2579 a Private Message Click Here to Email jason2579 Find more posts by jason2579 Add jason2579 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jason2579
I know at one time it was $12,500 a straw. If there's any left and you got the green i suppose it could be.

Wow! There arent any studs out there that would compair to Rock?

Just curious not trying to start crap. I have a female off Ken River Rowdy that Id love to breed to Rock one day if semen could be bought by a normal working person...

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 07-01-2012 10:17 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigdiezel79
UKC Forum Member

That is a ton of cash for a 50/50 shot at getting a live litter. But looks like to me drawing straws off a dog is an better investment than playing in the stock market!!

Jeremy Harris

Old Post 07-02-2012 01:47 AM
bigdiezel79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdiezel79 Click here to Send bigdiezel79 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigdiezel79 Find more posts by bigdiezel79 Add bigdiezel79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe S.
UKC Forum Member

if one man willing to pay that kinda price more power to um but by golly that's alot of money to pay especially with all the nice stud dogs that are alive right now that u can breed to. how many grand nite an nite champs did he reproduce most of been a good 80% or more to get a price like that!

Old Post 07-02-2012 02:59 AM
Joe S. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe S. Click here to Send Joe S. a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe S. Visit Joe S.'s homepage! Find more posts by Joe S. Add Joe S. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jason2579
UKC Forum Member

I don't think rocks % were no better or worse than most of the historical reproducer. Like most of those dogs he was just a good one at that time. Yes the walker breed has moved forward and for the most part for the best and for the money you can surely get better cross out todays hounds for comp dogs. My personal feeling is someone wanting to breed to one these older dogs is looking for something that they miss from the past. But u never know with quality of todays females those that make any cross off of any frozen semen might just have a outstanding litter. I really don't worry about it cause there's no way i could afford a pup let alone a breeding.

NT CH Bullets Iowa River Squirt
Five star state hunt championship 2nd place
Five star qualifier 1st place win.
Bbcha sectional high scoring male
World hunt qualified 2009
9th place open bluetick reunion
Davis's Iowa River Striker ( Squirt X J and N's Blue Night Sky)

BnJs Sugar Babe.
Hitting the comp hunts 2015

"Whatever works for you"

Old Post 07-02-2012 03:24 AM
jason2579 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason2579 Click here to Send jason2579 a Private Message Click Here to Email jason2579 Find more posts by jason2579 Add jason2579 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trackntreeman
Banned

According to the rumors and all the post I've seen the odyssey kennel people bred insain Jane to rock semen

@ Stud , 5 Gen . All Grand ,
Nite Ch Track Driver " Tank "
( 3 wins to GrNtCh )

Nite Ch Ch Bell Mtn. Megan
(2012 UKC WV Gov. Cup Champ)

Our Past Titled Hounds :

Gr Nite Ch Cord's Lil Rattler
Nite Ch Stylish Black Jack
Nite Ch Ch Wabash River Snap
Nite Ch Skipper's Stylish Hanna

Sponsered By :
Hillbilly Deluxe Dog Box's
(828) 925-4071
Eisenhut Dog Supply
(304) 984-1430
Mountainside gps/telemetry
Collar sales/repair
(540) 679-9628

(304) 549-1767 , Andy Rectenwald

Old Post 07-02-2012 05:09 AM
trackntreeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trackntreeman Click here to Send trackntreeman a Private Message Click Here to Email trackntreeman Find more posts by trackntreeman Add trackntreeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C gary Crawford
New UKC Forum Member

ROCK

The Spring Creek Rock Semen is a GOLD MINE !!

Old Post 07-02-2012 08:24 PM
C gary Crawford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C gary Crawford Click here to Send C gary Crawford a Private Message Click Here to Email C gary Crawford Find more posts by C gary Crawford Add C gary Crawford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bob country jr
UKC Forum Member

ohhhhh brotherrrr what has he ever reproduced to make him so high and might.is he on the historical reproducers list .NO what big winners did he reproduced ONE kansas rock is his only claim to fame.

12,500,great,gold mine PLEASE.COMMON REPRODUCER AT BEST.

Old Post 07-02-2012 09:57 PM
bob country jr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bob country jr Click here to Send bob country jr a Private Message Click Here to Email bob country jr Find more posts by bob country jr Add bob country jr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Whordel
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by bob country jr
ohhhhh brotherrrr what has he ever reproduced to make him so high and might.is he on the historical reproducers list .NO what big winners did he reproduced ONE kansas rock is his only claim to fame.

12,500,great,gold mine PLEASE.COMMON REPRODUCER AT BEST.

No semen is worth that but Tell us all about it since you know so much about the immortal one.I'd say Radar threw better dogs than Rock but I'll wait and let you tell us about that too.

2012 Autumn Oaks Cast Win
2012 Qualified Lee Crawford
2012 Qualified Purina National
2013 Walker Days Cast Win
2013 Qualified ACHA World
2 Wins toward Grand
Back to work so the hunting and hunts are over for now lol.
*2013 Performance Sire*

***RIP Gr.Nt.Ch River Kennel Rock***

Chris Cordle
BOSS LIGHTS
CCC
Carter County Cooners

Old Post 07-02-2012 10:11 PM
Whordel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Whordel Click here to Send Whordel a Private Message Find more posts by Whordel Add Whordel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigdiezel79
UKC Forum Member

To be honest guys I had never heard of Spring Creek Rock until now.....

Jeremy Harris

Old Post 07-02-2012 10:41 PM
bigdiezel79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdiezel79 Click here to Send bigdiezel79 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigdiezel79 Find more posts by bigdiezel79 Add bigdiezel79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hiball1
UKC Forum Member

It's a simple case(in this screwed up world) of I've got something you aint got or can't get!!! Well who cares???????? Would this be another LITTER OF IMPACT??????? Folks need to start studying pedigrees and breeding whats known and try to improve the breed! JMO ..... just tell me where Insane Jane was when Spring Creek Rock was here living??????All this is is a bunch of eye candy breeding that dont mean anything other than they can breed a dog thats been dead for 30years......Well woopty dooo!!!! Has poor ol Jane not been bread enough that something hasnt worked???? Go with a proven cross!!! Tell me that you cant study and find a stud(living) that would cross better. I know its people that says its his dog and he can do what he wants and that's fine! OKC is not trying to better the breed in my opinion! ! They're simply saying "I've got plenty of money and i can get something you can't, period" Thanks for reading!

Old Post 07-02-2012 11:12 PM
hiball1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hiball1 Click here to Send hiball1 a Private Message Click Here to Email hiball1 Find more posts by hiball1 Add hiball1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bob country jr
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Whordel
No semen is worth that but Tell us all about it since you know so much about the immortal one.I'd say Radar threw better dogs than Rock but I'll wait and let you tell us about that too.

I WOULD BE SPITTING IN THE WIND TRYING TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT GET IT.
WHAT MAKES HIM THE IMMORTAL ONE THATS A HOOT ALSO.YOU GROWN MEN THAT THINK LIKE CHILDREN CRACK ME UP.COMMON SENCE PLEASE.

RADAR,THAT MAY BE A QUESTION FOR YOUR OTHER IMMORTAL JOHN WICK.LOL.

WILL,YOU ARE CORRECT.

Last edited by bob country jr on 07-03-2012 at 12:33 AM

Old Post 07-02-2012 11:16 PM
bob country jr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bob country jr Click here to Send bob country jr a Private Message Click Here to Email bob country jr Find more posts by bob country jr Add bob country jr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C gary Crawford
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by trackntreeman
According to the rumors and all the post I've seen the odyssey kennel people bred insain Jane to rock semen

trackntreeman WOW They did and got a litter of pups
I just read it in the cooner really cool ad

Old Post 07-03-2012 05:02 PM
C gary Crawford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C gary Crawford Click here to Send C gary Crawford a Private Message Click Here to Email C gary Crawford Find more posts by C gary Crawford Add C gary Crawford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Rock threw a a gritty hound in almost

every litter. several that I hunted with could and would today be considered mean. Just like the Rat dogs today, you needed to know how to train them. I think he was one of the first to throw a lot of tree dogs and really overall balanced dog, but you didnt have to wait on them to be 2 years old to start treeing. Most other studs in his era through some good some bad based on the female, but Rock could be bred to a brood female and throw balanced coon dogs.
I liked Radar more than rock himself because he threw tremendous hounds in almost all his litters. He could make up for a bad female as well and throw whole litters of coondogs from average females.
He was what I called a prepotent stud, which means he throws himself or better in all his litters. My experience in breeding these walkers and I have been doing it for way over thirty years is that the female generally throws about 60 % or better of the traits in the pups no matter what stud they are bred to. However the few studs I have seen where the male throws more of the genetics traits in the pups than the female was Spring Creek Rock, Spring Creek Radar, Sackett Jr. and Rat Attack. Their DNA was so strong you could see the traits several generations down. You had to actually breed the traits out.

Ill give you a case in point. Houses Clint threw some nice dogs. He even threw the immortal houses lipper, but he had to be bred to just the right lineage of a female to get exceptional results. I saw him bred to one of the best natural and most complete honest coondogs that ever lived who was strong, strong finley river bred and the entire litter was a complete bust. Non of them could tree a coon at any age.
She was later bred to a finley river bred dog and threw generations of reproducing males and females that are the backbones of a well respected kennel still operating over 20 years later.
One of the studs listed above bred to this female would have at least thrown a majority of outstanding pups from this same cross.

The one thing that is a missing question in this equation and conversation on Rock is this: Does freezing the semen do something to the DNA structure and change the reproduction qualites of their offspring.
Limo was a case study in this. He was bred to several females and only a handful of nice dogs were produced from it. The Lipper semen that produced Cade and TJ's Stylish lipper only time will prove if their offspring can reproduce.
Old Rock threw dogs that reproduced dogs that could reproduce.
Lipper threw dogs that produced outstanding dogs, you could find reproducing studs several generations down the line but Limo couldnt do it and Cade should have done it and he is almost 11 and you dont see a book full of studs from him.
You see my question here?
I am not knocking anyones dogs, its just the jury is still out on is can the frozen semen produce dogs that show grandsons and great grandsons being nice reproducers.

Thats my 2 cents worth for what that is worth.

We can only experiment and time will tell. Its worth it if someone has the money to do it.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 07-04-2012 04:42 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Morgan
UKC Forum Member

Amazing what conversation a simple straight forward question can generate isn't it boys.

Old Post 07-04-2012 04:51 AM
David Morgan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Morgan Click here to Send David Morgan a Private Message Click Here to Email David Morgan Find more posts by David Morgan Add David Morgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Currens Jr.
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Cleo
Wow! There arent any studs out there that would compair to Rock?

Just curious not trying to start crap. I have a female off Ken River Rowdy that Id love to breed to Rock one day if semen could be bought by a normal working person...

with Spring Creek Rock going out of 3rd it may be a good thing.i watched pops comp hunt them for yrs and never seen
1 wrote up for fighting they may have to much brains back then to get the automatic 100 they breed for now days.

Old Post 07-06-2012 02:23 AM
Lee Currens Jr. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Currens Jr. Click here to Send Lee Currens Jr. a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Currens Jr. Add Lee Currens Jr. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gerald Gamble
UKC Forum Member

spring creek rock bred dogs

My third treeing walker i ever owned was 3/4 brother to Spring Creek Rock. His name was Gamble's Big Jim and he was out of Willow Slough Kate and Gr. NT. Ch. Godwin's Jolly. I owned him until he was four years old. I moved into an apartment and had to sell him. He was a coondog and could tree cold tracks that other dogs could not smell. He ended up in Ohio and i never new who ended up with him. The night the man bought him he treed four single coon in over a foot of snow without saying a word on track and he open good on the ground with a beautiful bawl mouth. This just shows how he could tree lay up coons that hadn't been down for hours. Many times I hunted him with three coondogs or more and he treed coon and the other dogs never opened. I also owned a direct son of Spring Creek Rock and Minkler's Kansas Molly that i called Gamble's Shurfine Kansas. Molly was out of Bobby Shives Gold Hill Tom off House's Chief and a litter mate to Bobby's Gold hill Lead dog. Kansas was the best drifting track dog i ever owned with a beautiful bawl mouth and a stand on the wood chop mouth tree dog. He was stolen at two years old and i never put titles on him. But he was as good a coondog for his age at that time as i had owned or hunted with. He was probably going to be one of the better producers out of old Rock as i bred him to two females before he was stolen and there was show and nite hunt champions out of both litters and several exceptional coondogs that were never put in a hunt. I am 65 years old and have hunted since 5 years old and have hunted with and owned many fine coonhounds of different breeds. To those people are too young to remember or to have never hunted with the Rock hounds they were a force to be noticed in any cast they hunted in. It is my opinion that if Rock were being bred to the quality females out her today he would be dominating the stud pen. This is just my opinion, thanks for reading. Gerald Gamble

Last edited by Gerald Gamble on 05-21-2016 at 07:53 PM

Old Post 07-12-2015 09:11 PM
Gerald Gamble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerald Gamble Find more posts by Gerald Gamble Add Gerald Gamble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JSteely
UKC Forum Member

Back in the mid 80's i had a pup out of Spring Creek Rock. I bought him for $200 he was a very big dog at 6 months old. good track dog, BUT when he caught wind of his first deer it was over with. He was the best **** Deer dog i ever seen. A local Deer hunter came and tried him out he caught 2 deer and when he came back to pay me he had been running one for over 3 hours. I sold him for $400.

Old Post 07-12-2015 10:40 PM
JSteely is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JSteely Click here to Send JSteely a Private Message Find more posts by JSteely Add JSteely to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bigdiezel79
To be honest guys I had never heard of Spring Creek Rock until now.....

If you've never heard of Spring Creek Rock, it's time to wake the F up, or change sports JACK!!!!

Old Post 07-13-2015 01:13 AM
daniel urffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daniel urffer Click here to Send daniel urffer a Private Message Click Here to Email daniel urffer Find more posts by daniel urffer Add daniel urffer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Knuckols
UKC Forum Member

Re: Rock threw a a gritty hound in almost

quote:
Originally posted by cripple creek
every litter. several that I hunted with could and would today be considered mean. Just like the Rat dogs today, you needed to know how to train them. I think he was one of the first to throw a lot of tree dogs and really overall balanced dog, but you didnt have to wait on them to be 2 years old to start treeing. Most other studs in his era through some good some bad based on the female, but Rock could be bred to a brood female and throw balanced coon dogs.
I liked Radar more than rock himself because he threw tremendous hounds in almost all his litters. He could make up for a bad female as well and throw whole litters of coondogs from average females.
He was what I called a prepotent stud, which means he throws himself or better in all his litters. My experience in breeding these walkers and I have been doing it for way over thirty years is that the female generally throws about 60 % or better of the traits in the pups no matter what stud they are bred to. However the few studs I have seen where the male throws more of the genetics traits in the pups than the female was Spring Creek Rock, Spring Creek Radar, Sackett Jr. and Rat Attack. Their DNA was so strong you could see the traits several generations down. You had to actually breed the traits out.

Ill give you a case in point. Houses Clint threw some nice dogs. He even threw the immortal houses lipper, but he had to be bred to just the right lineage of a female to get exceptional results. I saw him bred to one of the best natural and most complete honest coondogs that ever lived who was strong, strong finley river bred and the entire litter was a complete bust. Non of them could tree a coon at any age.
She was later bred to a finley river bred dog and threw generations of reproducing males and females that are the backbones of a well respected kennel still operating over 20 years later.
One of the studs listed above bred to this female would have at least thrown a majority of outstanding pups from this same cross.

The one thing that is a missing question in this equation and conversation on Rock is this: Does freezing the semen do something to the DNA structure and change the reproduction qualites of their offspring.
Limo was a case study in this. He was bred to several females and only a handful of nice dogs were produced from it. The Lipper semen that produced Cade and TJ's Stylish lipper only time will prove if their offspring can reproduce.
Old Rock threw dogs that reproduced dogs that could reproduce.
Lipper threw dogs that produced outstanding dogs, you could find reproducing studs several generations down the line but Limo couldnt do it and Cade should have done it and he is almost 11 and you dont see a book full of studs from him.
You see my question here?
I am not knocking anyones dogs, its just the jury is still out on is can the frozen semen produce dogs that show grandsons and great grandsons being nice reproducers.

Thats my 2 cents worth for what that is worth.

We can only experiment and time will tell. Its worth it if someone has the money to do it.

Im not debating at all but I have a little experience with a stud out of Cade . Paulding Forrest Bubba . He is owned by Arlen Walker / Conrad Fryar . He was at my home for a year and is a pretty nice old hound . Conrad has him now . He wasn't bred much until I had him and he was bred to 4 females . All of these are under a year except 1 litter and they have the Lipper type mouth looks and start very easy . There are at least 3 from each litter that are pretty good , time will tell . House Ranger was out of Cade and wasn't bred much but threw some good pups . Granted all the females I bred to Bubba were very nice but I think if Bubba can get some attention he will make his mark . Nowadays I cant imagine anyone wanting to buy a pup pay all the fees and spend the time on a pup if both parents aren't proven . On another note Im not sure where Drum is now but I also have some from him that are extra special . Insane Frosted Train should be a great reproducer as well

Home of :
CH NITECH Whitemans Poison
GRCH NITECH Cold Traxx Extra Man
CH GRNITECH Kings Hardwood Ranger
UKC CH PKC CH CHKC CH Cold Traxx Man Child
GRNTCH PKC CH Hunt it off Bella
Cold Traxx Southern Honey
Cold Traxx Mattie
Cold Traxx Super Freak

Gone but never forgotten :
NITECH McFarlands Joe
Knuckols Hooker
NITECH Cypress River Chance
NITECH Cypress River Honey
NITECH Cypress River Princess
NITECH Newcombs Miss Molly
NITECH Wilsons Hardwood Ann
GRCH GRNTCH Paulding Forrest Bubba

Old Post 07-29-2015 06:11 AM
Mike Knuckols is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Knuckols Click here to Send Mike Knuckols a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Knuckols Find more posts by Mike Knuckols Add Mike Knuckols to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by David Morgan
Amazing what conversation a simple straight forward question can generate isn't it boys.

You had a question? Hahaha.

Old Post 07-29-2015 01:55 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerman75
UKC Forum Member

if man wants to breed to him then we should b incoraging him not calling people names or talkin bad bout old blood from the past.. i wont never pay that .but if he got the money an wants too more power too him.. i wish him all the luck on having a big healthy litter of pups with some nice old blood in them

GRNITE CH GRFCH GRCH'PR' ALL GRAND HARRYS MAN HTX 2 [walker]

GRCH FCH WCH PR HARRYS BIG BAD BOOMER HTX

NITECH CH VIRGINIAS MIGHTY MOE

Old Post 07-29-2015 09:28 PM
walkerman75 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerman75 Click here to Send walkerman75 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerman75 Find more posts by walkerman75 Add walkerman75 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huffman1988
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by daniel urffer
If you've never heard of Spring Creek Rock, it's time to wake the F up, or change sports JACK!!!!

wow so everyone is supposed to know about every hound in the past or they should just quit?

Old Post 07-29-2015 09:42 PM
huffman1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huffman1988 Click here to Send huffman1988 a Private Message Find more posts by huffman1988 Add huffman1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

The questions I have are, does anyone ever do DNA test on straws that were drawn 30 years ago on any dog? And if the straws are so expensive, where does the sample come from? Do they get the smaple from that straw, or do they have to buy another to have DNA ran on?

Old Post 07-29-2015 10:18 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote