UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Blue female 10 mths old
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jbsblues
UKC Forum Member

Blue female 10 mths old

I've got a nice pup to sell lightly started she is going to be a small petite hound worked on coon hide and been trying her on bear but don't like to go yet and have enough on coon so selling her at a good price she is papered sure is my cold nose bear and yote start dog and coon Damm is straight coon she has Rambo blood in he and goes back to Arlie call for pic and ped info I'm in Webster wi and just a little on her brother and sisters I have they r both running bear with old dogs of bait and can pack them in they r doing a bang up job for 10 mths old

Last edited by jbsblues on 07-25-2016 at 04:49 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-25-2016 03:52 AM
jbsblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbsblues Click here to Send jbsblues a Private Message Click Here to Email jbsblues Find more posts by jbsblues Add jbsblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jodisis
UKC Forum Member

female

What's the price and could you text a pic

Old Post 07-25-2016 07:34 PM
Jodisis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jodisis Click here to Send Jodisis a Private Message Click Here to Email Jodisis Find more posts by Jodisis Add Jodisis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jbsblues
UKC Forum Member

10 mth

200 ya I can but need a no

Old Post 07-25-2016 08:31 PM
jbsblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbsblues Click here to Send jbsblues a Private Message Click Here to Email jbsblues Find more posts by jbsblues Add jbsblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jodisis
UKC Forum Member

Female

608-212-6725

Old Post 07-27-2016 01:27 AM
Jodisis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jodisis Click here to Send Jodisis a Private Message Click Here to Email Jodisis Find more posts by Jodisis Add Jodisis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jbsblues
UKC Forum Member

Female

Still here nice little girl

Old Post 07-31-2016 03:45 AM