UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Biggest coon!
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tx slick tree
UKC Forum Member

Biggest coons I ever seen was some Susie Olson from Minnesota had pictures of. They looked like they weighed a 100 lbs?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-31-2013 01:52 AM
tx slick tree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tx slick tree Click here to Send tx slick tree a Private Message Find more posts by tx slick tree Add tx slick tree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jhines
UKC Forum Member

killed a 28 pounder last Friday it was my biggest yet here in northern Indiana

Old Post 12-31-2013 03:22 AM
jhines is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhines Click here to Send jhines a Private Message Click Here to Email jhines Find more posts by jhines Add jhines to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
3Decades
UKC Forum Member

Big Boar trap suvivor

41 pounder missing right front foot treed in white rock mountains 1984 nw ark

Last edited by 3Decades on 12-31-2013 at 03:29 AM

Old Post 12-31-2013 03:26 AM
3Decades is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 3Decades Click here to Send 3Decades a Private Message Find more posts by 3Decades Add 3Decades to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lawsreddog
UKC Forum Member

big coons

I have a buddy that traps and last year he trapped a 51 pounder in a coyote live trap. I wasnt there but seen 4-5 pictures of it and it was huge!!!! A pup killer!

Lawson's Buck Creek Wildman

Old Post 12-31-2013 01:47 PM
Lawsreddog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lawsreddog Click here to Send Lawsreddog a Private Message Click Here to Email Lawsreddog Find more posts by Lawsreddog Add Lawsreddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

I got one last fall that was 26.4 lbs when I weighed it. Had one this fall that I'm sure was bigger than that but I skinned him in the woods

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY
CFC CH Canadian GCH Multi Group Placing MBPIG BBPIG LEGACYK STANNYFIELD PRIME TIME (AKC & UKC Pointed)
BPIG MBBPIG WINDAMIRS RED LIGHT DISTRICT V AMBERLANE
LEGACYK DARE TO DREAM V CBLUES
LEGACYK WHITE AS A GHOST V CBLUES

Gone but not forgotten
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH'PR'CLEMENTS' BLUE PRANCER

GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SPIKE'S TWILITE HOOKER
'PR'PRANCER'S GETTIN DOWN N DIRTY (PrancerxHooker)
NITECH CH’PR’BUELL’S BLUE ROCKY(Whitey x Spice)

CKC BBPIG MARIES BABY BREEZE

Old Post 01-01-2014 03:59 AM
Autumn Clements is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Autumn Clements Click here to Send Autumn Clements a Private Message Click Here to Email Autumn Clements Find more posts by Autumn Clements Add Autumn Clements to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pcosgrove
UKC Forum Member

big boy coon

52 is my biggest but have got 40s and 30 id say 20 to 25 is average size around north west ia

Old Post 01-07-2014 01:10 AM
Pcosgrove is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pcosgrove Click here to Send Pcosgrove a Private Message Click Here to Email Pcosgrove Find more posts by Pcosgrove Add Pcosgrove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

27 pound shot it and it walked right down the tree and whiped 1 walker hound whiped a young redtick pup and flat put a redbone on the road with its tail tucked. Had to shoot it to kill it. I was a young kid then and i never will forget that night. The look on my buddys face when his redbone ran back to the house was priceless.

Old Post 01-07-2014 03:24 AM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tsbtater
UKC Forum Member

Re: big boy coon

quote:
Originally posted by Pcosgrove
52 is my biggest but have got 40s and 30 id say 20 to 25 is average size around north west ia

I would like to hunt with you. We have carried a digital scale the past 3-4 seasons and have probably weighed better than half the coon we have shot. Out of 200-300 coon I would say only 15-20% broke 20 pounds, probably 1 in 30 broke 30 pounds. Vast majority are 13-19 pounds.

Old Post 01-07-2014 03:29 AM
tsbtater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tsbtater Click here to Send tsbtater a Private Message Click Here to Email tsbtater Find more posts by tsbtater Add tsbtater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote