UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > (Southern IN) Cur/feist puppies
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hoosier32
UKC Forum Member

(Southern IN) Cur/feist puppies

Super nice litter of feist/curs, mutts, mongrels, whatever you want to call them. The sire, Ruger, is my go to pleasure dog. He’s not the flashiest, not the loudest, doesn’t hunt the fastest, doesn’t go the deepest, doesn’t tree the hardest, but he’s as enjoyable of a dog to go kill squirrels with as I’ve been to the woods with. He’ll timber one as far as he needs to, shut up and watch you search for the squirrel just waiting to hear that safety click, and deliver it to hand fit for table once you’ve finished the job. His number one attribute is his brains. He would be in my honors class at school. He’s so quiet in the kennel that you forget he’s there.

The dam is a half sister to him on the top side. They’re both out of Ed Wilder’s and Jess Rutledge’s Shorty dog. On the bottom, she’s out of a Hummer daughter. She’s nicely started and will be the one I push all season. She’s flashier, faster, and trees harder than Ruger. She’s just not put it all together yet.

I’m offering a heck of a deal on these pups for those that put them in the woods. I’m asking $200 which I will be reimburse once the pup has treed and the owner has harvested 50 squirrels, 50 coons, or 50 coons/squirrels. Heck I’ll even count possums to the body count. I just want these pups in the woods and not the kennel. My son is keeping a female out of this litter, and my cousin is keeping a male. Brown female, brown male, and black male with brindle trim available. These pups are bold as they can be and are handled by young children on a regular basis.

Please text or call me at 812-820-1468 with any questions. No they’re not registered and yes they probably can be. Sire is registered in NKC. Located in Scottsburg, IN. Will deliver to Bass Pro in Clarksville, IN.

Last edited by hoosier32 on 08-30-2021 at 09:40 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-30-2021 09:19 PM
hoosier32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hoosier32 Click here to Send hoosier32 a Private Message Find more posts by hoosier32 Add hoosier32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote