UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Anyone using CBD oil for their dog?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RatDog
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tug18
I work in maintenance at a marijuana plant, we make all sorts of stuff. I give my dogs the same stuff I use, I can tell a difference in how they move around in the kennel and yard after hard hunting compared to how they was before I started giving it to them.

What do you use exactly ?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2021 04:38 PM
RatDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RatDog Click here to Send RatDog a Private Message Find more posts by RatDog Add RatDog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tug18
UKC Forum Member

Cbdmd brand. Takes about 7 to 10 days before it gets working good.

Old Post 04-02-2021 05:57 PM
Tug18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tug18 Click here to Send Tug18 a Private Message Find more posts by Tug18 Add Tug18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Plott
UKC Forum Member

I’ve got a 10 year old female here that has a swollen back teet. I’m figuring cancer. Any of you guys used it and seen it help with a tumor?

Old Post 04-02-2021 09:13 PM
Black Plott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Plott Click here to Send Black Plott a Private Message Click Here to Email Black Plott Find more posts by Black Plott Add Black Plott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RunAway
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Randy Williams
When I had the tick fever, I developed arthritis all over my body, heart went crazy, liver & kidneys goofed up, brian swelled, and has left me with neurophy. The doctors didn't give me much hope as I was allergic to doxycycline. They said I was own my own, 20% chance of living. Went to a herb doc in town and got CBD oil and ancient Chinese meds. Started to improve very slowly. CBD was 1700mg/ml. I put 3 dropper full under my tongue 3 times a day. It cost $145.00 per bottle, I think one oz.,maybe 2
I have a cousin that has terrible arthritis, he puts 3 drops under his tongue every morning and says it slows the the pain enough so he can work. Another option for him is Mota Cannabis https://ladyjaneexpress.ca/shop/motacannabis that also helps but is kinda hard to get.Now, a year and a half after the tick bite, Im off all the meds except BP. Only problem now is the neurophy, makes it hard to hunt much.

The price is actually ridiculous even though it shows some results. Shouldn't there be any better alternative?

Old Post 09-13-2021 08:27 AM
RunAway is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RunAway Click here to Send RunAway a Private Message Click Here to Email RunAway Find more posts by RunAway Add RunAway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

TUMERIC WORKS ON TUMORS IN A DOG

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 09-13-2021 02:50 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

I bought CBD oil for my wife and she used it a few times…
and then it laid around for a while…

I got my first covid shot back on February 5 on left arm…
Second shot March 13 on right arm…

My right arm started to hurt like I had severe arthritis on my upper right arm and it progressively got worse…
3 days ago I grabbed up that CBD oil and rubbed (roll on) some oil on my upper right arm…the next day I noticed the pain was considerably less…

I rubbed some CBD oil again today and my pain is almost gone…hoping it will totally go away…

Next is a knee that periodically gives me problems…

I said all that to say this…if I had a dog with a few joint problems I wouldn’t hesitate to use CBD oil…it is pretty amazing in my book…

Old Post 09-17-2021 02:08 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Black Plott
I’ve got a 10 year old female here that has a swollen back teet. I’m figuring cancer. Any of you guys used it and seen it help with a tumor?

I don’t know what type of tumor your talking about…
I have two dogs that developed fatty tumors amongst other conditions…swapped dog foods and things got better…started mixing Valu-Pak (blue bag)with the cheap Purina dog chow and the fatty tumors have shrunk until gone…it seems to me some of the so called better dog foods are causing health issues with some dogs…

Old Post 09-17-2021 02:22 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
River Birch Run
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
TUMERIC WORKS ON TUMORS IN A DOG

How much do you give per pound would you say?

Old Post 09-17-2021 11:33 AM
River Birch Run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Birch Run Click here to Send River Birch Run a Private Message Find more posts by River Birch Run Add River Birch Run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
River Birch Run
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Reuben
I don’t know what type of tumor your talking about…
I have two dogs that developed fatty tumors amongst other conditions…swapped dog foods and things got better…started mixing Valu-Pak (blue bag)with the cheap Purina dog chow and the fatty tumors have shrunk until gone…it seems to me some of the so called better dog foods are causing health issues with some dogs…

I'm seeing the same thing but dosen't matter the brand but rather its grain free or not. I had grain free kill one of my dogs and since I took my house dog off of it her tumor keeps getting smaller. I thought it was from getting more exercise but you may be onto something.

Old Post 09-17-2021 11:45 AM
River Birch Run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Birch Run Click here to Send River Birch Run a Private Message Find more posts by River Birch Run Add River Birch Run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote