UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Cheyenne Cummings/Shack
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Team Mafia 2
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC
I'm wondering if both dogs share a common owner so they will be assured of drawing different casts up to the Finals?

Dad has raised and Trained both of them. I promise you this if Shack or Tack either one belonged to me I would want all of the credit I wouldn’t have his name on them.

Dalton Cummings
918-533-6545

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2019 07:07 PM
Team Mafia 2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Mafia 2 Click here to Send Team Mafia 2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Mafia 2 Find more posts by Team Mafia 2 Add Team Mafia 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Dalton, you straightened that out for everyone, lol. Keep it rolling. I want to see you and Chey in the final cast. Don't know who to root for from there.

Old Post 09-20-2019 07:19 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What about Jen? Does she not get any credit? Everyone just talks about father/son. What about mother/son or wife/husband?

Old Post 09-20-2019 07:48 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Team Mafia 2
Dad has raised and Trained both of them. I promise you this if Shack or Tack either one belonged to me I would want all of the credit I wouldn’t have his name on them.

Understood. I just meant I hoped one of you all had their name on both dogs so they couldn't be drawn together. Good luck!

Old Post 09-20-2019 07:51 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Cheyenne Cummings/Dalton Cummings Shack and Tac

One thing is certain, these men and these dogs are the real deal. The one thing I love in a coondog is consistency night in and night out, no excuses made and no excuses needed. Both Chey and Dalton along with Shack and Tac are about as consistant as one will see. Many who try never get one dog this far in a World Hunt, getting two dogs this far speaks for itself. Some would say lucky, I beg to differ, I say luck is just being prepared when the opportunity presents itself, and these 2 men and these 2 dogs are well prepared. I have pulled for Shack and Dalton from the beginning, but I would be happy if either Cheyenne or Dalton won with either Shack or Tac. I would be thrilled if they won first and second place. Dave

Old Post 09-20-2019 07:58 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC
Understood. I just meant I hoped one of you all had their name on both dogs so they couldn't be drawn together. Good luck!

Nope they are Cheyenne's but with Dalton's Demon dog dying last month, who was also qualified, Dalton is Shack's offical handler anytime we are hauling them both. Chey can only handle one at a time lol. Dalton had his choice at Oaks of which one he wanted to handle and with quite a bit more experience at handling Shack it was a no brainer for him. Shack is 6 and Dalt had hauled/handled him alot for his dad when we couldn't make it somewhere and walked along on countless other cast with Chey. Having a son that can take the wheel is more special than hiring someone else. Dalton was in the woods with us before he could walk.
Waiting on Kash and Kase, Dalton's sons, to get old enough to handle in the big ones and with the good Lord willing maybe we can see 3 generations of dogs and handlers. We have had Shack from weaning to about 6 months old then he was sold to a friend and we got him back at right at 10 mo so he has been with us for all but 4 months in 6 1/2 years his daddy Mafia came at weaning and will be 13 January 1. Tac turned 2 this summer and like Shack all but a few months of his life have been down that old dirt lane.
My job here is simple just drive. They pray I never have to take over as back up handler lol!
Thank you all for your support we do appreciate it and no matter how this all works out this momma is proud of her guys and her dogs!
Jen

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-20-2019 08:14 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

I'm not gonna say anything to jinx him I think I've already cost Chey two trucks and a nationals title but.......lol

Old Post 09-20-2019 08:37 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Stevens
I'm not gonna say anything to jinx him I think I've already cost Chey two trucks and a nationals title but.......lol

He jinxed himself for that national title with his handling skills lol. I don't even want to think about that one!
Speaking of trucks our good friend Lane Denny and Emmy are still in and rolling! Hope we all meet in the finals.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-20-2019 08:45 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

He'd likely just traded the truck for an old bluetick anyway lol

Old Post 09-20-2019 08:49 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Stevens
He'd likely just traded the truck for an old bluetick anyway lol

Lmbo! Still says if he could ever find another he sure would!

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 09-20-2019 09:01 PM
pttm08
UKC Forum Member

Nope they are Cheyenne's but with Dalton's Demon dog dying last month, who was also qualified, Dalton is Shack's offical handler anytime we are hauling them both. Chey can only handle one at a time lol. Dalton had his choice at Oaks of which one he wanted to handle and with quite a bit more experience at handling Shack it was a no brainer for him. Shack is 6 and Dalt had hauled/handled him alot for his dad when we couldn't make it somewhere and walked along on countless other cast with Chey. Having a son that can take the wheel is more special than hiring someone else. Dalton was in the woods with us before he could walk.

My job here is simple just drive. They pray I never have to take over as back up handler lol!
Thank you all for your support we do appreciate it and no matter how this all works out this momma is proud of her guys and her dogs!
Jen

And this is why they are a world class act no matter how they finish. I got to spend some time with them while the play by play for AO was going on. Jen had her own score card following along. And yes she told us the story of the ole truck and Bluetick hound.
I would venture to say if these two get in the finals together you will see a level of sportsmanship second to none. Good luck to all of you on this journey once again.

Home of

PR CH Big Blue Buster HTX
PR CH Angle Plantation's Red Jasper

Let's get Ticked

Old Post 09-20-2019 09:08 PM
pttm08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pttm08 Click here to Send pttm08 a Private Message Click Here to Email pttm08 Find more posts by pttm08 Add pttm08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by pttm08

I would venture to say if these two get in the finals together you will see a level of sportsmanship second to none. Good luck to all of you on this journey once again.

And I was thinking if we could ever get lucky enough for this to happen UKC may need to hire a bouncer lol!

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 09-20-2019 09:12 PM
Chad spencer
UKC Forum Member

That’s what I was thinking mite get crazy lol I doubt that

Old Post 09-20-2019 09:58 PM
Chad spencer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad spencer Click here to Send Chad spencer a Private Message Find more posts by Chad spencer Add Chad spencer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad spencer
UKC Forum Member

Only thing more fun than those two in the final cast would be either watching them on a wrestling mat or strapping on pads and goin at it

Old Post 09-20-2019 10:04 PM
Chad spencer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad spencer Click here to Send Chad spencer a Private Message Find more posts by Chad spencer Add Chad spencer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sgraves
UKC Forum Member

Never met either one them . It’s hard not to want the best out come for either one. Two dogs out of the same blood still in it . Congrats fellas, definitely the real deal. Dalton shake ole pops hand for being an awesome father for sharing with you the love of coon hunting.

Old Post 09-20-2019 10:20 PM
Sgraves is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sgraves Click here to Send Sgraves a Private Message Click Here to Email Sgraves Find more posts by Sgraves Add Sgraves to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Chad spencer
Only thing more fun than those two in the final cast would be either watching them on a wrestling mat or strapping on pads and goin at it

There are 3 things Dalt has never beat daddy at... in all the thousands of hours on the mat he's never turned him to pin him. In all those hours on the field if they put on the pads he'd have to catch him first and he's never out ran him and arm wrestling Chey will forever hold the title lol.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 09-20-2019 11:52 PM
Chad spencer
UKC Forum Member

As it should be.

Old Post 09-20-2019 11:57 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Shack @ Tack

Good luck to these to hounds and there handlers ! I hope ya win it all ! Have a Blessed One ,, Ron

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 09-21-2019 03:03 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

finals

Would be awesome to see father/son in final cast, along with Big Country & local favorite, Maggie. That would be worth the price of admission right there. Good luck to all. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 09-21-2019 03:26 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Ron

That would be awesome, I am hoping for at least Shack or Tac to make the final 4 and win the whole hunt, both making the final 4 would be awesome and placing 1st and 2nd even better. I have thought from the start that we would have 2 Walkers, a Bluetick and an English in the final 4, still do, for what that's worth. Lol. Dave

Old Post 09-21-2019 03:33 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Cheyenne/Dalton Shack and Tac

Well, you guys made a good showing, just came up short. I know both if you and these dogs will be back in the Winners Circle again. Dsve

Old Post 09-21-2019 08:11 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Cheyenne/Dalton Shack and Tac

Well, you guys made a good showing, just came up short. I know both of you guys and these 2 dogs will be in the Winners Circle again. Dave

Old Post 09-21-2019 08:11 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Where did Shack and Tac end up placing and how much money did they win?

Old Post 09-22-2019 02:42 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

You know dang good and well where they placed and how much money they won! Why would you take a CHEAP SHOT at these men and their dogs, both were in the top 20 as YOU KNOW. Look at what Shack has done lately and you take a CHEAP SHOT , really? Dave

Old Post 09-22-2019 08:42 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Mr Richards, you have lost it....You might want to seek professional help.

Did they both make it into the Top 10?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 09-22-2019 at 08:49 PM

Old Post 09-22-2019 08:46 PM