UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech 'PR' Hall's Wild Child Joker
Pages (70): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Grnitech 'PR' Hall's Wild Child Joker

****GRNITECH CLARK'S LIGHTFOOT BRUNO
**NITECH CH LIGHTFOOT DANCN. BRUNO III
****CH NITECH DOSSET'S SUE
*GRNITECH 'PR' ROCKY RUN BLUE TERRY
****GRNITECH LIGHTFOOT DEACON
**GRNITECH CH 'PR' ROCKY RUN BLUE BRANDY
****LIGHT FOOT BLUE FANNY
GRNITECH 'PR' HALL'S WILD CHILD JOKER
**** GRNITECH ST. LEDGER'S JAY
**'PR' REYNOLDS' BUD
**** REYNOLDS' BABE
*GRNITECH 'PR' POTER'S CORKSCREW
****'PR' TAYLOR'S RINGING TAPP
** 'PR' REYNOLDS' SINGING SUSIE
**** 'PR' BEMISHS POLLY

STUD FEE:$250

OWNERS:
RANDY HALL 815-993-0193
MARK GOEBEL 217-714-8884

GRNT pkc Mr wild child uncle Joe
NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Last edited by jacie on 04-29-2013 at 03:50 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2010 02:21 AM
jacie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacie Click here to Send jacie a Private Message Click Here to Email jacie Find more posts by jacie Add jacie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Tommy

THANKS we should have pups out of kate in april i will put her pidigree on here in a day or two. Thanks to every one for hunting dogs out of joker.

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 04-01-2010 12:36 AM
jacie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacie Click here to Send jacie a Private Message Click Here to Email jacie Find more posts by jacie Add jacie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jacie
UKC Forum Member

joker

Many reference on his pups just give me a call .

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 04-06-2010 05:05 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

BOATER

A name to remember. This pup out of the JOKER X LACEY cross is making one GOOD dog in a short time.I think Larry is going to have to go steal him back. RANDY don't want to let him go back home. I'll get alot more sleep if he is back in MO. Randy likes to call me at all hours to let me hear him tree. He doe's have one big ,beautiful , loud mouth .This pup is going to make a top hound maybe we can keep Larry from trashing with him. JOKER will be in MO. this weekend,anyone with that good female that wants to breed to a top reproducer call me 660-226-6220 WE will show him or his pups anyway you want to see them. Randy keep old BOATER on the wood but don't call me to late I'm old and need my sleep. It will wake you up when Boater tree's. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 04-07-2010 02:38 PM
tom edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom edwards Click here to Send tom edwards a Private Message Click Here to Email tom edwards Find more posts by tom edwards Add tom edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

NTCH HALL'S WILD CHILD CHARLIE

This young dog was hauled 3 hundred miles to strange countryand still wins like he is at home. I am proud to be part owner of such a good young hound. So proud I purchased half of his father, GRNTCH HALL'S WILD CHILD JOKER. JOKER is going to stay with me in north eastern MO. if anyone would like to go for a hunt with him. JOKER and I are going to try to get in shape and maybe go to a few hunts this year,try to have a little fun. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 04-12-2010 12:48 PM
tom edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom edwards Click here to Send tom edwards a Private Message Click Here to Email tom edwards Find more posts by tom edwards Add tom edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

JOKER

Randy ,Joker didn't mind these hills at all last nite. He got in one of the nastiest plases he could. Took me close to 1 hour to get to him,he had him . Bailley,his daughter stayed with him the whole time .They were really hot when I finnally got to them. I think the old man and I are going to get along just fine. I know one thing we will both loose a little weight in these hill's. Had a man call me trying to buy BELL last nite ,told him she was not for sale.I want pups out of her and CHARLIE. I'll let you know how we do tonite,going to keep the old boy in the woods, he needs it and so do I. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM Thanks again for bringing him down

Old Post 04-13-2010 01:48 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

OLD JOKER

Thinks he is in heaven ,dog treats in the afternoon ,a little swim when it gets hot and gets to run the ranch at nite. Made it look easy again last nite and his daughter was rite with him .BAILEY opened a couple of times and I got her to tree a little. won't be long and she will do it herself. Her and JOKER are two peas in a pod. Bailey is doing a good job for being in the woods very few times 3. Did you and BELL get out last nite? I quess I'll see you at B@T days. I'll try to get some pictures of JOKER and Bailey soon. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM just having fun

Old Post 04-14-2010 03:05 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

JOKER

Didn't know there was that many coons on this old piece of ground. Just have to get JOKER to tree on my paths and I'll have it made. Treed two last nite in about an hour, got home at a good time, may have to go again. That is if JOKER is not tired, don't think you can wear him down . The old fat boy can take it ,has a lot of heart . I quess I don't have alot to say just OLD JOKER is doing fine. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 04-15-2010 07:44 PM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Tommy

Hes alot of fun to hunt dont get much better then him. Getting CHARLIE ready for are hunt been looking good. JR has been looking good too nice young dog . Thanks for getting fat boy in shape.

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 04-16-2010 05:13 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Randy

Quess what ,not only do JOKER throw good coon dogs but SHCH too. B X K Backwoods Freedom made SHCH with three best of shows. The last being a Bluetick hunt only english there. Bub says FREEDOM is the nicest acting pup he has had in a long time.We hope she do'es as well when she gets her chance at the hunts. Keep up the good work BUB. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Last edited by tom edwards on 04-20-2010 at 11:06 PM

Old Post 04-18-2010 12:23 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

RANDY

you need to get some pictures of BELL< JUNIOR and TROOP on here mite even get one of BOATER and CHARLIE. I would have loved to have been there when they all split treed last nite,Quess I'll have to settle for you calling me and waking me up at all hours of the nite. just about as good as being there ha. Tell Steve not to get to attached to BELL. Going to take Bailey and JOKER out tonite for a little run . Talk at you later TOM

Old Post 04-20-2010 11:14 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Steve

would you get Randy busy and get some pictures of BELL,CHARLIE,TROOP and BOATER on here .I would kind of like to see them being Randy wants to keep my two to himself. Are you coming to B@T days with RANDY? Don't know what I'm going to do with RANDY ,the boy has gone a little nuts ,thinks he needs all them good young dogs out of JOKER. I keep telling him you can't hunt them all ,but he keeps trying. JOKER is now SS got the paper work back yesterday. So maybe we can get a few more females bred to him ,got two booked now. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 04-24-2010 01:11 PM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Tommy

I like bell, she should just stay here lol. I will get some pics of bell maybe tonight . Just getting Troops pappers back from ukc so Steve can start in the hunts . He would have already been in the hunts if someone didnt lose them .No big deal Steve will do good in the hunts with him. Charlie got another cast win but it wasn't enough to get a 1st . Two more to go and then it's on to the next young dog out of Joker. Thanks Tommy

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Last edited by jacie on 06-06-2010 at 06:54 PM

Old Post 04-24-2010 10:53 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

RANDY

Good job putting another win on CHARLIE last nite. Two more and you will be done with him, then JUNIOR . That will keep you busy for awhile then I'll have BAILEY ready for you. Oh I forgot you Have BELL up there,to many good young dogs out of old JOKER to keep track of, that is a real problem when you have so many good young dogs, well keep up the good work and rest up for B@T days . SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 04-25-2010 10:47 PM
Timberdog English
UKC Forum Member

randy

please print the botom side on back, there should be corbett taylors sue and back creek frankie , any info on taylors ringing tapp would be nice, i owned sue and bred her to frankie best dog i ever will lead. TOM CORBETT 1-540-490-2153, THANKS

Old Post 04-26-2010 01:47 AM
Timberdog English is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Timberdog English Click here to Send Timberdog English a Private Message Click Here to Email Timberdog English Find more posts by Timberdog English Add Timberdog English to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Timberdog English

Thanks for your intrest in JOKER .It's nice to hear a little history on his bottom side. If we can be of help, anyway . Just give us a call. Hope Randy was alot more help than I was. I was just lucky enough to buy into JOKER recently. Hope to see you at english days TOM

Old Post 04-27-2010 06:49 PM
crazy chasers
UKC Forum Member

randy

What day you going to hunt this weekend in flora? I might go if have extra cash. let me know

Purina dog feed

Old Post 04-27-2010 11:12 PM
crazy chasers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazy chasers Click here to Send crazy chasers a Private Message Click Here to Email crazy chasers Find more posts by crazy chasers Add crazy chasers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Randy did not get JOKER'S

regestration back so I quess JOKER will have to stay home. He's not going to like that. Hunted last nite and he looked really good. Bailey is comming around now. So I quess I'll see you at B@T days .SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 04-30-2010 12:38 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

ttt

ttt

Old Post 05-02-2010 01:06 PM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

hunting

BELL , JR , TROOP AND CHARLIE are here for anyone to go hunting with to see what Joker brings to the ball game. Joker is at Tommy house if you would like to hunt with him just call Tommy. Joker is PERFORMACE AND SUPER STAKE SIRE. Thanks

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 05-08-2010 09:05 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Randy

thanks again for hunting BELL for me.Didn't i tell you she was a nice hound ,it kind of goes unsaid she should be she is out of JOKER. Sounds like you had a nice hunt last nite. If GOD is willing and the creek don't rise I'm coming up for the RQE next week. We mite even hunt the old man in it, don't count on it but I mite. If I can't make that one ,we have one in Macon on the 22 . Bub called last week and said he would leave MAC at home and go with me for a back up handler at ENGLISH DAYS if I wanted him to. Now that is a friend. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 05-09-2010 12:21 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

THE call no one

wants to hear, well maybe. At 2: 18 am the phone rings and it is Randy,I think he has a death wish, but I'll let it slide this time. NTCH HALL'S WILD CHILD CHARLIE got a win for GR .one more and he will be done. Not to be out done his little brother HALL's WILD CHILD JR got a second in his second hunt. Way to go STEVEand RANDY [ CHARLIE and JR]. Those JOKER dogs are winners . Some day maybe I can walk with those hounds again,if I can get rid of this staff infection, been along week driving to the DR . But just maybe OLD JOKER and I will be ready next month. Don't count us out ,we're old but tough.Randy,Steve thanks. Just think Randy one [tree my dog] and it would have been done.lol SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 05-09-2010 01:14 PM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

steve

Thanks for getting a place on JR. Tommy maybe with any luck i can get Charlie done in the next two hunts. keep it up !!!!!!!!!

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 05-10-2010 12:36 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Randy

As they say the cream is coming to the top. You reap what you sow and JOKER sowed some good ones . You get CHARLIE done and we'll talk about breeding some females to him. I already know of one should be one outstanding cross and we'll put some pretty in them too. We make that cross and they all stay home,can't wait . SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM PS STEVE keep up the good work . Can't wait for ENGLISH DAYS should be fun and keep Randy in line

Old Post 05-10-2010 01:32 AM
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Having a blast

Randy thanks again for the hunt Friday night and all the hospitality. I can't wait till the next time. I had a lot of fun. Charlie amazed me in all that wind and Bell looked good. Thanks for letting me have her. She is a great looking hound to! Ha Ha Ha!
For all you other 'Joker' guys....Harry (Joker x Jill) is coming along great. We are having a blast. The last 2 1/2 weeks have been great. He is starting to put it all together and it just amazes me... the guy is a pyscho at the tree. Told Randy I got enough problems with my customer's dogs....now got to worry about my pup. In fact he got the best b-day present a hound can have tonight.
Tom
Maybe one of these days I'll make it over to see ol'Joker in action. I'd like to see the guy work and talk some hounds.
Take care all

Old Post 05-10-2010 05:58 AM
Pioneer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer Click here to Send Pioneer a Private Message Click Here to Email Pioneer Find more posts by Pioneer Add Pioneer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote