UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Hillbilly's Bluetick's
Pages (19): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

The new Kennel I'm building should be about ready just in time to move it to my new place! Lol!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2013 10:24 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Now if I just had a TOP HOUND to put in it! Lol!

Old Post 09-19-2013 08:21 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-19-2013 08:23 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

JoJo owned by Jesse Raike (Dutch & Brandy)

Old Post 09-19-2013 10:11 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Cali ( Dutch & Molly )

Old Post 09-19-2013 10:13 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Dixie ( Dutch & Sparkle ) Cash ( Dutch & Bess ) Doc ( Dutch & Dauber)

Old Post 09-19-2013 10:16 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Cash ( Dutch & Bess )

Peebles ( Dutch & Maggie Mae )

Cajon ( Dutch & Duber )

Old Post 09-23-2013 04:25 PM
Timber Shaker99
UKC Forum Member

Btt for Hillbilly Bill

Old Post 09-26-2013 03:13 PM
Timber Shaker99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Timber Shaker99 Click here to Send Timber Shaker99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Timber Shaker99 Find more posts by Timber Shaker99 Add Timber Shaker99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

A Little Bow Shootin!

Old Post 10-01-2013 03:55 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-08-2013 03:55 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Kennel

Put something in them there kennels. They are no good if you don't use them. Great looking kennels bring on the dogs. Nice family picture. Your Buddy Dave

Last edited by david woofter on 10-09-2013 at 05:42 PM

Old Post 10-09-2013 01:42 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dave, Cade Showin Dutch

Old Post 10-09-2013 04:54 PM
David R. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Jealous!

If that's your new place in your pics I just wanted to let you know that I'm real jealous lol. If its not I'm still jealous you even have a place that nice to go take pictures. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Old Post 10-10-2013 11:15 AM
David R. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David R. Smith Click here to Send David R. Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email David R. Smith Find more posts by David R. Smith Add David R. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Cade

I love the picture but I am going after the Handler. I need a good young Handler and that young man has got his hound looking good. You can tell he's a NATURAL. Didn't need much training would be my thought. Good Job Cade.

Last edited by david woofter on 10-10-2013 at 01:46 PM

Old Post 10-10-2013 01:42 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Dave Smith..
Thanks!! But that's not my property! ( I Wish! ) That is Ceder Lakes , we usually go there, Sundays after church, and walk the trails, my new land don't have any ponds. ( Yet ) Lol!!

Dave Woofter..
Thank You!! Cade may be for hire, But I'd have to be his manager for a fee $$$$$$$ LOL!! Just Kidden! Thanks Ol'Buddy!!

Old Post 10-10-2013 07:17 PM
Jonathan N
New UKC Forum Member

Miss. Blue

Old Post 10-10-2013 10:59 PM
Jonathan N is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan N Click here to Send Jonathan N a Private Message Find more posts by Jonathan N Add Jonathan N to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

That's a nice lookin female you have there, I Love that color! Thanks for posting!

Old Post 10-11-2013 12:06 AM
Jonathan N
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks

That's one reason I picked her out.

Old Post 10-11-2013 01:22 AM
Jonathan N is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan N Click here to Send Jonathan N a Private Message Find more posts by Jonathan N Add Jonathan N to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Wv early season

Becca and woody with her first bear

Old Post 10-11-2013 01:45 AM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Pretty cool!!! Your gonna be a daddy pretty soon too right??

Old Post 10-11-2013 02:20 AM
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Yea Bill our little girl is do in January Becca was 6 months pregnant when she shot this bear she told me she was going to get one this year since she won't be able to go I'm December I'm getting pretty excited for out little one to get here

Old Post 10-11-2013 03:00 AM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Been huntin a little since it cooled down... Don't really have anything young that's really turnin the crank, but their a little young.

Old Post 10-19-2013 04:55 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Cade and I took Dixon for a walk this week end and Cade just had to shoot him a squirrel. Lol! He was proud and so was I.
He was useing a 410 left to him by his Great Grandfather, So that made it a little better.

Old Post 10-21-2013 03:49 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Cade got himself a doe Sat.... He was happy, and so was I.

We were waiting around for it to get dark, and snaped this ridge top sunset.

Old Post 10-28-2013 05:48 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATULATIONS

Congratulations Cade. Great Job. Maybe you can show Dad how it's done. Have a great day. Dave

Old Post 10-28-2013 07:22 PM