UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Top 10 best hounds.
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

Re: top dogs

[QUOTE]Originally posted by John Gossett

Hillbilly Mike was not flashy at all compared
My brother had one that was pretty dang good back in the day. His name was Chopper, flat kill you on laugthery creek!!

One of the best I’ve been with was named Chopper he was a litter mate to Mack Attack.
But I’ve been with Shot enough to know that’s the best dog in the country right now.

Gr Nt Ch Maniac's Dark Side of the Moon

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-22-2018 07:28 PM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Gossett
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: top dogs

quote:
Originally posted by Night Shift
[QUOTE]Originally posted by John Gossett

Hillbilly Mike was not flashy at all compared
My brother had one that was pretty dang good back in the day. His name was Chopper, flat kill you on laugthery creek!!

One of the best I’ve been with was named Chopper he was a litter mate to Mack Attack.
But I’ve been with Shot enough to know that’s the best dog in the country right now.

Chopper didn't have any littermate's that I know of worth a plug nickel!! probably a diff chopper!!

I hear good things about Shot, and also his pups!!

PKC Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Emma Top 25 PKC Futrity/Top 100 PKC All Time Reproducing female
PKC Silver Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Emma II
PKC Platinum, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Chic 2002 Senior Super Stakes Champion/Top 100 PKC All Time Reproducing female
PKC Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Tuff
PKC Silver Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Whiskie
PKC Silver Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Spree
NtCh Pine Ridge Queen
PKC Ch, NtCh Pine Ridge Chico
PKC Ch Pine Ridge Loner 2015 Spring Freshman Super Stakes Champion
NtCh Pine Ridge Zella

Old Post 06-22-2018 07:31 PM
John Gossett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Gossett Click here to Send John Gossett a Private Message Click Here to Email John Gossett Find more posts by John Gossett Add John Gossett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

I just bred my female to Shot. From my understanding when that litter was young Shot wasn’t the best out of the litter. His litter mate Brother got killed young.

Gr Nt Ch Maniac's Dark Side of the Moon

Old Post 06-22-2018 07:42 PM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Best Top 10 Roy Jacksons Josie

Roy Jackson of Fort Scott, Ks. had a line of Mack Twain bred dogs that originated from Eby Tinsleys Tess. Roys selection of dogs from Jacksons Queen thru Jacksons Sally to Gr.Nt. Jacksons Josie. Josie drove all tracks to catch and made silent dogs out of mouthy trackdogs. The most important influence behind most outstanding dogs is the selection of their ancestors by someone outstanding at selection. The Mack Twain female line is the result of Joe House line being successful today. The majority are the result of the combination of Kaw River Chiefs mother Rose and Kansas Tess. Jacksons Josie performed line a machine! When she opened it was never a question of if she would tree it, but only where and it didn't take long. I haven't seen but 5 dogs of this caliber in a lifetime.

Old Post 07-04-2018 05:11 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Best Top 10 Roy Jacksons Josie

Roy Jackson of Fort Scott, Ks. had a line of Mack Twain bred dogs that originated from Eby Tinsleys Tess. Roys selection of dogs from Jacksons Queen thru Jacksons Sally to Gr.Nt. Jacksons Josie. Josie drove all tracks to catch and made silent dogs out of mouthy trackdogs. The most important influence behind most outstanding dogs is the selection of their ancestors by someone outstanding at selection. The Mack Twain female line is the result of Joe House line being successful today. The majority are the result of the combination of Kaw River Chiefs mother Rose and Kansas Tess. Jacksons Josie performed line a machine! When she opened it was never a question of if she would tree it, but only where and it didn't take long. I haven't seen but 5 dogs of this caliber in a lifetime.

Old Post 07-04-2018 05:11 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Ken Risley

I enjoyed your post, I really love the history behind our dogs. I am grateful to ALL those men, who have made our dogs what they are today. Dave

Old Post 07-04-2018 07:38 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stringtownblues
UKC Forum Member

Mojo dark side was the best I seen go

Old Post 07-04-2018 10:40 PM
Stringtownblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stringtownblues Click here to Send Stringtownblues a Private Message Click Here to Email Stringtownblues Find more posts by Stringtownblues Add Stringtownblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: NWilliams

quote:
Originally posted by N Williams
It was funny to listen to him tell stories on them preparing the original zeb dog for hunts. Barry hunt him from 6-12. Clay would hunt him from 12-6. Then Someone else would hunt him from 6-noon.

You know alot of folks like to hate on some of the "big time" boys that do a lot of winning, and granted some of them dont have a job to be at at 7 am, but a lot of them do, and more often than not when you get to talking to them you will hear something along the lines of what Barry told Nick above................... although I dont think I have ever heard the 6-noon deal!! lol

Old Post 07-05-2018 04:15 PM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

Dwayne white tommy had a fault or 2 but was a nice dog

Old Post 07-07-2018 12:27 AM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

Dwayne white tommy had a fault or 2 but was a nice dog

Old Post 07-07-2018 12:27 AM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Johnny reb

Wow, a dog with faults, now that's a new one. Lol. Dave

Old Post 07-07-2018 08:30 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote