UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > pkc Gold ch ntch tree slamin cloud
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCH Gold ch TREE SLAMIN CLOUD

We are offering cloud to the public at stud !! Cloud is a COONDOG first offand one of the best competition dog thier is. Cloud is reserves super stakes ch and also got in the final the yr befor that. Also in the semi of the Pkc world hunt last yr. Cloud has $15555 won in Pkc and will still be pushed in the hunts. He is qualifed for both ukc and Pkc world hunt . Cloud has beeen in very few ukc hunts but we will finsh him very soon !! CloudIs a first strike dog that will fly on a good track bad track or a feeder track runs all the same way to catch and will catch a lot of coons on the ground. Cloud has a very good bawl mouth on the ground and a good chop mouth treedog that you can tree on his locate!! Cloud will be a super stake sire and performance sire. Ronnie hamlin and myself are proud to offer him at stud and I believe he will better the walker breed!! You will not finda bettet looking hound the cloud.you are more then welcome to come to my house and hunt with him anytime. We have three females lined up to breed when they come in. Feel free to call or text me at anytime 417 838-4662. Thanks

Last edited by jeremiah roller on 10-19-2014 at 07:59 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-19-2014 05:08 AM
jeremiah roller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeremiah roller Click here to Send jeremiah roller a Private Message Click Here to Email jeremiah roller Find more posts by jeremiah roller Add jeremiah roller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

I will post his full ped. When I get a chance. He is out of tree slamming franky and a female out of the crow.

Old Post 08-19-2014 05:13 AM
jeremiah roller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeremiah roller Click here to Send jeremiah roller a Private Message Click Here to Email jeremiah roller Find more posts by jeremiah roller Add jeremiah roller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeremy S Crapo
UKC Forum Member

Coon treeing sob!!! Not many dogs that can run a track as fast as him and have the meat

Old Post 08-19-2014 04:54 PM
Jeremy S Crapo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremy S Crapo Click here to Send Jeremy S Crapo a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeremy S Crapo Find more posts by Jeremy S Crapo Add Jeremy S Crapo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jeremy

If you are looking for.
Brains
Heart and drive
Track driven ablity
Then CLOUD is the stud dog you are looking for.

Old Post 08-20-2014 02:52 AM
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the calls and text

Cloud does not have any pups on the ground yet and no females have been bred but will be very soon.

Mr. Nelson has booked a nice female out of harry semen x browns rotton that should be in anytime soon.

Old Post 08-21-2014 12:58 AM
Hatch
UKC Forum Member

Awesome looking dog right there how's his dam bred on bottom side

Old Post 08-21-2014 01:33 AM
Hatch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hatch Click here to Send Hatch a Private Message Click Here to Email Hatch Find more posts by Hatch Add Hatch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Thanks hatch I will post his full ped when I have it in front of me but I don't right now. He will produce pups that look like him he is the third gen. To be clored like that so I'm sure he will pass it on.

Jd thanks

Old Post 08-21-2014 04:11 PM
smokinNitro
UKC Forum Member

good lookin hound

Old Post 08-22-2014 01:56 AM
smokinNitro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokinNitro Click here to Send smokinNitro a Private Message Click Here to Email smokinNitro Find more posts by smokinNitro Add smokinNitro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Thanks he looks even better setting under a coon. He is a stay put treedog that is accurate !!

Old Post 08-22-2014 05:33 AM
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Two of the females are starting to come in heat !!!! I will post full on cloud and the female's in a while both female's are coondogs and should cross well on cloud !!!

Old Post 08-23-2014 07:56 PM
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

There will be a really nice female that is skuna river bred top and bottom. That will bred next time she comes in. Got a first on her last night with max350 plus. She is quick strike dog and a first treedog !!

Old Post 08-24-2014 07:41 PM
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Cloud will be finshed to grntch very soon.

Old Post 08-25-2014 10:17 PM
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

I don't have his ukc paper's in front of me but got his Pkc papers and I will fill in titles that I font know later.

..............ntch flat rock coma
...........grntch stylish coma
...............ntch stylish dolly
.......grntch tree slamin frankie
...............grntch lippers stylish rank
............grntch wide open stinger
...............grntch just plain ivy
Gold ch ntch TREE SLAMIN CLOUD
................grntch rock river sackett Jr
.............grntch the crow
.................? Powells hi stepper
.......congurs flatrock ringer
..................? Skuna river s.t. shredder
..............? Showtime Cindy
..................? Skuna river Julie

Cloud is bred to reproduce track driven coondogs!!!!

Old Post 08-26-2014 03:46 AM
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the interest in cloud and pups out of him.

We will also be breeding a grntch female out of grntch comas snake and ntch sissy she is coma bred also. So the pups will be heavy coma bred. Should be big mouth track driven pups and look like a hound should !!

Old Post 08-27-2014 04:34 AM
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Cloud will be breeding four females this week so we will have some baby clouds befor long. Have some other females lined up as soon as they come in heat. Guys cloud is the REAL DEAL !!!! I will post full ped of females when I get them

Old Post 08-29-2014 03:05 AM
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Ntch diehard black magic will be bred to cloud in the10 days as she just came in heat. These put should have huge mouths and be superior track dogs with looks to spare !!!

Old Post 08-30-2014 03:23 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

wow...that cross should produce

some knock outs color wise. should make coondogs as well.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 08-30-2014 03:52 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Thanks cripple creek I believe it will be a outstanding cross I have three booked right now. If you like the preacher look with huge mouths and run to catch type track dogs thrn thses pups will suit you.

Old Post 08-31-2014 12:38 AM
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Well we got three of the females bred this weekend !!!! Very exciting news that we will have some baby clouds !!!

Old Post 09-02-2014 03:37 AM
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

If you are looking for a dog with a ton of heart and drive that runs a track to catch then cloud is whatyou are looking for !!! Come see for ur self !! Been hunting him ever night and treeing a lot of coons.

Old Post 09-03-2014 06:40 PM
jphickman03
New UKC Forum Member

Looks like he's doing good for you Jeremiah hope you and Ronnie win one of the big ones with him. He defiently has the tools! Keep us posted on the pups!

Old Post 09-04-2014 03:19 PM
jphickman03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jphickman03 Click here to Send jphickman03 a Private Message Click Here to Email jphickman03 Find more posts by jphickman03 Add jphickman03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Justin I want to tell you thank you for selling me ur part of cloud. Yes he has been looking awesome !!! He is a coon treeing machine. I will let you know when the pups hit the ground. Again thanks

Old Post 09-05-2014 09:14 PM
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Put another win toward grntch on cloud last night. Dhould have him finsh real soon.

Old Post 09-06-2014 07:38 PM
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Cloud picked up another win towards grntch tonight.

Old Post 09-07-2014 09:39 AM
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Bred the best !!!! If you like like run to catch type track dogs that has coons when they tree then cloud is what ur looking for.

Old Post 09-09-2014 11:08 PM