UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grntch Wade's Big Red HTX
Pages (15): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Capone out of the Big Red X grntch Krasa's Hair Trigger Hope cross just made Ntch Ch .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2018 05:49 AM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skoce002
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Wade!

Old Post 05-06-2018 02:20 PM
Skoce002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skoce002 Click here to Send Skoce002 a Private Message Find more posts by Skoce002 Add Skoce002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt Roberts
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations!

Old Post 05-06-2018 03:35 PM
Matt Roberts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Roberts Click here to Send Matt Roberts a Private Message Find more posts by Matt Roberts Add Matt Roberts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Locked and Loaded Frizzin out of Big Red X Pebble got a 1 st tonight . Has a 1st 2nd and a 7th now. Good job with her Brock.

Old Post 05-26-2018 07:01 AM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

It seems like I'm pounding on the same old drum but Red's youngest litter out of Kieth Bowling's Ntch Swamp Girl is 11 months old and there's a few doing real well. I have one of them here at my house , I just can't believe how nice this dog is already. Cyanide absolutely needs no help to go tree a coon .No feeders, no old dog ,no quirks. He's the kind that doesn't come along very often .I'm going to say Red crossed real good on the Ragged Ridge blood.

Old Post 06-06-2018 12:07 AM
Skoce002
UKC Forum Member

Definitely sounds like Red did his part in the breeding pen. Seems he crossed well on several different lines. Looking forward to getting to try out some of this blood here soon.

Old Post 06-06-2018 12:59 AM
Skoce002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skoce002 Click here to Send Skoce002 a Private Message Find more posts by Skoce002 Add Skoce002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

The consistent volume in that bloodline is impressive

Old Post 06-06-2018 04:36 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Chris Sweet for finishing Locked and Loaded Frizzin to Ntch this week. Big Red X Pebble cross.

Old Post 10-28-2018 09:02 PM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Frizzen

Thanks Wade. She a nice hound for sure. Bonus is she’s a nice female tree dog with mouth outta two reproducers

Old Post 10-31-2018 03:27 AM
chrissweet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrissweet Click here to Send chrissweet a Private Message Find more posts by chrissweet Add chrissweet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Red never got bred much but has 51 pups now.
Ntch 4,SC 7, grntch 3,Grch 3,Grfch 3.
His youngest litter is a semen litter and they are 1 year olds. There is a couple real nice ones in that litter that will be in the hunts in 2019.

Old Post 01-04-2019 03:31 PM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Are you ready to send me that little red bushwacker yet

Old Post 01-06-2019 09:12 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Just about Donnie ,my neck is getting sore from looking up!

Old Post 01-07-2019 12:19 AM
Skoce002
UKC Forum Member

My 9 month old Red grand pup is making steady progress. She's treed a few by herself. Still has a long way to go but she's everything I was hoping for when I first talked to Wade about getting a pup. Shes got a big loud mouth and hunts out good for her age and being hunted 90% by herself.

Echo

Old Post 02-21-2019 11:56 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Young cyanide out of Big Red got a cast win saturday night .

Old Post 06-05-2019 08:30 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Congrats!

Old Post 06-07-2019 02:48 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Echo is looking good Steve ! I love hearing about her and getting the videos. Keep up the good work ! Can't believe it's been almost a year already since you were here at the house

Old Post 06-21-2019 02:21 AM
lrhone
UKC Forum Member

Cyanide picked up another cast win last night!

Past home of...
NITECH FCH GRCH 'PR' Timber Shocker Phil HTX (Shocker x ntch Yeller)

NITECH CH 'PR' Hesston's Midnite Bandit (Buzz x ntch Queeny).... (R.I.P)

NITECH FCH GRCH 'PR' Hesston's Midnite Buck HTX (grnt Aftershock x ch Music)

Present home of...
NITECH CH 'PR' Wades Big Red Style (Grnt Red x Grnt Hope)

Hesston's Midnite Tater Tot (Nitech Ch Style x Ch Music)

Old Post 06-22-2019 01:54 PM
lrhone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lrhone Click here to Send lrhone a Private Message Click Here to Email lrhone Find more posts by lrhone Add lrhone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skoce002
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wade Kuhns
Echo is looking good Steve ! I love hearing about her and getting the videos. Keep up the good work ! Can't believe it's been almost a year already since you were here at the house

Thanks Wade. She makes it easy most of the time. I can't believe it's been a year since I made the trip up to come get her either. It's gone by quick and shes treed her fair share of coons since then. Thanks again for the opportunity.

Old Post 07-08-2019 03:52 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Cyanide gets cast win #3. Red X Girl cross

Old Post 08-05-2019 09:45 PM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Wade

Thanks for coming up again fishing and hunting. Always a blast for sure. Wade brought Cy up to the house and we hunted two night. Cy and Frizzen and we seen a few coon and dens maybe even a slick circle. Still a pile of leaves on here😉. One thing I will say is ole Red throws some nice ones for sure. Too bad he wasn’t bred to more. I’m thinking there is still one shot out there somewhere of ole Red. I’ve now either hunted or owned 6-7 different dogs outta Red and have enjoyed em all. Some I wish I could’ve owned and some I wish I still had. But I get pigheaded at times. Thanks again for everything buddy. Hopefully some of ole Reds offspring reproduce like he did

Old Post 09-29-2019 11:21 PM
chrissweet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrissweet Click here to Send chrissweet a Private Message Find more posts by chrissweet Add chrissweet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for having us! Always a good time,it's nice to see how the young dogs handle getting thrown in the woods after a long drive too. Frizz is a nice one ,can't wait to try a pup out of her.

Old Post 10-01-2019 03:07 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Cyanide finished to NTCH with two cast wins at a double header. Big Red gets another titled dog ,thats 8 out of 51 pups.I really like this young dog

Old Post 10-13-2019 06:37 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Ttt

Old Post 11-19-2019 02:31 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Nice work with Frizzen up there in NY,Chris Sweet.I see she made #6 on the state list and #7 on the overall breed list. Imagine if you actually tried haha

Old Post 12-17-2019 05:29 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Two breedings left on the old boy .

Old Post 04-12-2020 01:56 PM