UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Grandpa!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Grandpa!

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2018 11:00 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Hobo

Priceless! Dave

Old Post 10-01-2018 11:12 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

That picture can put a lot of different thoughts in a coon hunters mind

Old Post 10-01-2018 11:26 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I was lucky I found a wonderfull home for my granny dog to live she just couldn't understand not getting to go hunting when I went her pup out here has actions so much like her.

Tar

Old Post 10-01-2018 11:45 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Hobo

Grandpa looks so much like my 12 year old dog, they could be brothers. I wish that I could make him 4 years old again, he's been one of the best dogs that I have ever hunted with, still treeing coons in any kind of weather or time if year. Dave

Old Post 10-02-2018 12:15 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hobo

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Grandpa looks so much like my 12 year old dog, they could be brothers. I wish that I could make him 4 years old again, he's been one of the best dogs that I have ever hunted with, still treeing coons in any kind of weather or time if year. Dave

Pride will turn 12 Nov 2. I’m gonna try and cut him loose on his day.

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 10-02-2018 12:25 AM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Nice

Old Post 10-02-2018 03:11 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Atherton
UKC Forum Member

Pride to his grandson,

Well grandson, things were a bit different back in the day ... Ole Hobo could keep up with us and hunt must of the night. Nowadays, I am afraid to say he has lost his step, and an all nighter well it just won't happen any more. Grandson, your best bet is make buddies with one of his grandkids. That way, you both can have the best. May as well just to leave ole Hobo to those pampered squirrel dawgs and redbones.

Aim small miss small

Old Post 10-03-2018 06:26 PM
Larry Atherton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Atherton Click here to Send Larry Atherton a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Atherton Visit Larry Atherton's homepage! Find more posts by Larry Atherton Add Larry Atherton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

lol

I think I could handle a all nighter better than Pride could these days. The grandsons would love to have a pup, but I think that’s gonna have to wait a couple more years till I retire and move a little closer to them..... While there MAY be a pampered squirrel dog at my house there is NO redbone...... lol

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 10-03-2018 08:20 PM
Hoosier
UKC Forum Member

YET

Larry,

What he meant to say is "There is NO redbone YET!" ROFL

Old Post 10-03-2018 08:24 PM
Hoosier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Click here to Send Hoosier a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Find more posts by Hoosier Add Hoosier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

JUST because your hunting a half Redbone doesn’t mean I will be...... As far as I know I haven’t fallen and hit my head just yet..... LOL

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 10-03-2018 08:43 PM
Larry Atherton
UKC Forum Member

lol Oh by the way, thanks for sharing the picture Hobo. I enjoyed it!

All kidding aside, I hope all is well with you.

Aim small miss small

Old Post 10-03-2018 09:29 PM
Larry Atherton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Atherton Click here to Send Larry Atherton a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Atherton Visit Larry Atherton's homepage! Find more posts by Larry Atherton Add Larry Atherton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Larry all is well here in Va. hope everything is good up that way.

Thanks

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 10-03-2018 09:44 PM