UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > pups of color growing, other dogs cranking.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

pups of color growing, other dogs cranking.

heres some pics of male pup lungbuster sent along with blue pup got from wisconsin from bear hunting buddy. love the pups, two of the nicest ive ever had. they will be in the woods yet this fall and winter.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2015 08:23 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

tonight was awesome hunt, 3 tracks and trees with 3 singles. smoking running tracks couldnt ask for anything better. been hunting sky with minn and trix plenty and its almost comical that the pup is pushing old dogs more than vice versa. pup rammy in good way and so fast striking, tracking, treeing pushing the old girls to keep moving at level eithers body probably shouldnt. i love pack hunting good dogs and the chemistry with these 3 is amazing. reminds me of all the great hunts had with buddies now gone old plott dog jake and minn and trix. should of kept the hunt rolling but met good buddy and ended up bsing forever and every night been quitting while its going good keeps dumb pup wanting more.

first one up high.

way sounded from distance thought would be catch. treed in little tree.

last one.

Old Post 10-06-2015 08:24 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

AWESOME!

THose are nice looking pups! That blue one has a nice big jughead! They will look inteeeresting out with your other very nice Black dawgs!

HappyHunting, Heather and Bob

Old Post 10-07-2015 12:49 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

thanks heather and bob. i hope they make the team. i appreciate good dogs of every color and these come from hard big game hunter friends of mine.

Old Post 10-08-2015 08:01 AM
Doug A
UKC Forum Member

Big game bred? Yeah, you needed some more grit in your pack! Lol

Old Post 10-08-2015 12:25 PM
Doug A is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug A Click here to Send Doug A a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug A Find more posts by Doug A Add Doug A to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Doug A
Big game bred? Yeah, you needed some more grit in your pack! Lol

dogs come from good friends of mine we do some pup trading and if walker, blue, name your breed turns out way i like any of my other dogs might be in the unemployment line. LOL. my ideal dog has some "coon dog" and "big game" traits. there are dogs that do both styles of hunting very well and thats what im after.

Old Post 10-09-2015 07:42 AM
berger
UKC Forum Member

Matt did you get Lil Jam on another bear hunt?

319-201-8445

Old Post 10-09-2015 07:05 PM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by berger
Matt did you get Lil Jam on another bear hunt?

yeah he didn't impress me much couple runs he was on. tough hunt, most were ground bays bear big enough to take didn't wanna tree. can only run 6dogs at a time and being kill season there was lot better dogs that needed to be out. sky was in heat so never hunted her. kinda sad week one dog killed by bear, over 13 hurt altogether of my friends dogs.

Old Post 10-09-2015 07:56 PM