UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > David White
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Brett White
UKC Forum Member

David White

My dad went back for MRI today and his cancer is back so if everyone can say a prayer for him we would greatly appreciate it! He is staying at Duke tonight for more test thanks!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2015 08:36 PM
Brett White is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett White Click here to Send Brett White a Private Message Visit Brett White's homepage! Find more posts by Brett White Add Brett White to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

Many prayers coming from the Stocking family. Hang in there and keep faith.

NTCH PKCSilverCH Coble & Stocking's Swamp Rat Poison

NTCH Coble & Stocking's Stinger (GRNTCH Troubles x GRNTCH Fancy)

NTCH ACHA WReserve Team Troubles Trippy
Black & Tan

Old Post 09-28-2015 08:44 PM
Lee Stocking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Stocking Click here to Send Lee Stocking a Private Message Click Here to Email Lee Stocking Find more posts by Lee Stocking Add Lee Stocking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

PRAYER

PRAYERS SENT FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,THAT THE MIGHTY HAND OF OUR LORD TOUCHS YER DAD ! WE KNOW THAT GOD ALWAYS ANSWERS PRAYER AND THATS COMFORTING TO KNOW .HAVE A BLESSED ONE ...FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 09-28-2015 08:49 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Carter
UKC Forum Member

YOU TRAVEL RIGHT BY ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING LET M,E KNOW

PKC Ch Southern Ruckus ( GrNt Midnight Crow X GrNt Tic Tac )
Solos Super Flo ( GrNt Solo x GrNt Midnight Monkey )
Carolinas Super Crow ( GrNt Midnight Crow x GrNt Tic Tac )
GrNt PKC Ch Super Flo HTX ( GrNt Kansas Jr x NtCh Hawkeye Rose )
GrNtGrCh Midnight Black Wind ( GrNt Fr8liner x GrNt Super Flo )

Old Post 09-28-2015 09:09 PM
Brian Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Carter Click here to Send Brian Carter a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Carter Find more posts by Brian Carter Add Brian Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

My Prayers are with you all.

Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

GRNITECH CH PKC CH ‘PR’ Midnight Thunder Black Steel - (Ch GrNiteCh'PR' Northern Lights Doc x NITECH 'PR' Blues Band Gypsy Woman) - $630.66 PKC

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Midnight Thunder Final Destiny - (GrNiteCh 'PR' First Class Super Stud x GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Midnight Thunder Black Desire) - - PKC $54.00

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook
Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 09-28-2015 09:23 PM
Lovis Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovis Burns Click here to Send Lovis Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Lovis Burns Visit Lovis Burns's homepage! Find more posts by Lovis Burns Add Lovis Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell O'Neal
UKC Forum Member

Prayers up to you and your family

****CSGC NITE CH FCH CH PR O'NEAL'S LOCKTITE SCREAMING ABBY 1st , 2nd place ukc (CH Bear X CH NTCH FCH Sage ) co owner Jonathan O'Neal PA Coonhound of the Year 2014 1st place AKC PA STATE Race Winner 2014 , 1st AKC Breed Race Winner , 5th Overall AKC National Race Winner 2014
Now in Ohio with Sam Burnett
****CNC PR O'NEAL'S LOCKTITE LITTLE RIVER D (CH GRNTCH PR Coulter's Timbuktu X GRCH PR Little River Jessie Jr HTX) JOSH ROMINES co - owner

****PR O'NEAL'S LOCKTITE TROUBLE'S SAM ( GRNITECH PR COBLE AND STOCKINGS TROUBADOUR X CSGC CH O'NEAL'S LOCKTITE ABBY ) Co Owner BRENT LAND
**** L & O LOCKTITE SCREAMING SALLY (ABBY X HUBERT
PA Handler of the Year 2012 and 2014

Russell O'Neal
Don't Sing It , Bring It
(814) 207-4413 cell

Old Post 09-28-2015 09:36 PM
Russell O'Neal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell O'Neal Click here to Send Russell O'Neal a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell O'Neal Find more posts by Russell O'Neal Add Russell O'Neal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

Prayers up!

Last edited by trevorwade09 on 10-18-2015 at 06:39 PM

Old Post 09-28-2015 10:12 PM
trevorwade09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevorwade09 Click here to Send trevorwade09 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevorwade09 Find more posts by trevorwade09 Add trevorwade09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Fancher
UKC Forum Member

Prayers sent brother.We serve an awesome God and I pray for healing and comfort for your dad.God bless you and your family.

Old Post 09-28-2015 11:46 PM
Danny Fancher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Fancher Click here to Send Danny Fancher a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Fancher Find more posts by Danny Fancher Add Danny Fancher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

hey Brett I hate to hear this man many prayers sent your way.

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 09-29-2015 12:30 AM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

So sorry to hear about this. Hang in there, Dave. You'll come out of this battle on top! Praying for you guys!

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 09-29-2015 12:33 AM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Praying for strength, comfort, and healing for David....

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Old Post 09-29-2015 12:41 AM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Leon Dunn
UKC Forum Member

Prayers are up!

NITECH'PR'OZARK SCREAMING CLYDE X 'PR' OZARK SCREAMING STAR
NITECH'PR'MOCCASIN CREEK BIGGIN III (Three 1st PLACE WINS) CO-OWNED WITH JOHN BRAXTON
NITECH'PR'KLAGES BLACK LAND TUG X 'PR'KLAGES LIL BLACK JEWEL

Old Post 09-29-2015 02:00 PM
Leon Dunn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leon Dunn Click here to Send Leon Dunn a Private Message Click Here to Email Leon Dunn Find more posts by Leon Dunn Add Leon Dunn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLACKNTANS
UKC Forum Member

Prayers for David!!

PAST HOME OF
GR NT CH TENNESSEE TRIP
(CH GRNT CH HOLDINGS ROCKET FUEL X GR NT CH JUNIORS DARK HOLLOW DAISY)

NT CH JANE'S BOY
(GR NT CH BTTB BLACKHAWK X GR NT CH GI JANE)

Old Post 09-29-2015 02:08 PM
BLACKNTANS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLACKNTANS Click here to Send BLACKNTANS a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKNTANS Add BLACKNTANS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan D.
UKC Forum Member

prayers sent.

Old Post 09-29-2015 02:16 PM
Dan D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan D. Click here to Send Dan D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan D. Find more posts by Dan D. Add Dan D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

Hey Brett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you got any news on your dad. Just wondering.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Last edited by Bruce Hobbs on 10-02-2015 at 11:34 AM

Old Post 10-02-2015 02:45 AM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

PRAYERS SENT!

In a family filled with cancer survivors and victims... we pray DAILY for an end to ALL CANCER.... We will pray Hard for your dad and your family.

Sincerely, Heather and Bob William

Old Post 10-02-2015 07:50 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david white
UKC Forum Member

I start a trial Monday. The Good Lord has opened another door for me and I will gladly follow. Thanks to everyone for the Prayers. Please continue they are what keeps me going for all things are possible thru God.

Old Post 10-02-2015 10:06 PM
david white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david white Click here to Send david white a Private Message Click Here to Email david white Visit david white's homepage! Find more posts by david white Add david white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark E. Jones
UKC Forum Member

Praying for GOD to lay his healing hands on you David!!!!!!!!!

Home#1-256-232-6531
Cell#1-256-509-4064
JONES' ALABAMA BLACK & TANS
Home of
PKC GOLD CH,UKC GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA LICK(CASH X GRNITECH SLAM JAM)
PKC GOLD CH,UKC NITECH,AKC CSGN 'PR' TENNESSEE PRIMETIME
PKC CH JONES' ALABAMA LICK 2
PKC CH, UKC GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA DEETS(3 Gen. ALL GRAND)(Sold)
PKC CH NITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA LUNAR(Sold)
PKC CH NITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA DIAMOND(Sold)
NITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA JEWELL(Sold)
NITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA LIL MARTI ( R.I.P.)
PKC SILVER CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' NELSON'S NORTHERN CASH (R.I.P.)
PKC CH GRNITECH RAW KANSAS JAMMER(R.I.P.)

Old Post 10-02-2015 10:16 PM
Mark E. Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark E. Jones Click here to Send Mark E. Jones a Private Message Find more posts by Mark E. Jones Add Mark E. Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Prayers up David.

Old Post 10-03-2015 01:09 AM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

I'm being Honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if my prayers would get off the ground. But I know that you are a good guy and I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors to fight it. I know that the Lord does a lot of wonderful things and maybe taking care of your problem could be one of them. My ole Daddy was one of those one god holy roller preachers so I know that prayer does some good. Hang in there you got to see that pup that I am sending Randel get going. Maybe the next time around you will be feeling well enough to have one out of the next litter. Same stuff. Good Luck David.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Last edited by Bruce Hobbs on 10-03-2015 at 03:26 AM

Old Post 10-03-2015 03:23 AM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

Prayers ur way

Old Post 10-03-2015 07:41 AM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david white
UKC Forum Member

Bruce got to see your young dog go the other night. He did good job on a coon by himself. Her has got some style reminded me of Two Time. He has got a ways to go but if Brown can get the bugs worked out of him he will be nice.
Congrats, Darrell on your wins at the WH I know your Dad and Granddad would be very proud.
1 Tessalonians 5: 17-19

Old Post 10-03-2015 05:04 PM
david white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david white Click here to Send david white a Private Message Click Here to Email david white Visit david white's homepage! Find more posts by david white Add david white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toddwicks
UKC Forum Member

Prayers Up David. I just saw this and i know there is strength in prayer.U get well friend.

2011 RQE NEWPORT,TN 5 TH PLACE
2011 WORLD Qualifier
2011 BnT Days Cast Winner
2012 Cast Winner TN State
2012 3 rd Place Grnt,s BNT days
2012 World Qualifier Meigs Cnty RQE 4 rth place
2012 zones Virginia 4rth place
2012 TOP 100 WORLD HUNT
2013 4th high scoring dog fri night,TN State
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Black Bear
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Bigtime Drama
2014 World Qualifier

Old Post 10-11-2015 01:44 PM
toddwicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toddwicks Click here to Send toddwicks a Private Message Click Here to Email toddwicks Find more posts by toddwicks Add toddwicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david white
UKC Forum Member

Tanks, to everyone. Todd I recently heard of dog close to my house came out of Dunlap, name was Hammer, no papers was on lsn. PM me your cell number.

Old Post 10-12-2015 09:46 PM
gfults
UKC Forum Member

David, we're thinking about you and praying for you buddy!

Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Pa. Junior
Tenn. Black Lexus( Pa. Junior x Hulios Lil Stripper)

PKC Ch. Tenn. Blackjack- R.I.P.

Old Post 10-16-2015 10:27 PM
gfults is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gfults Click here to Send gfults a Private Message Click Here to Email gfults Find more posts by gfults Add gfults to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote