UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > 2015 BATMAN Shootout / Riley Gilbert Memorial Hunt
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Micah Ayers
UKC Forum Member

2015 BATMAN Shootout / Riley Gilbert Memorial Hunt

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-31-2015 02:37 AM
Micah Ayers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Micah Ayers Click here to Send Micah Ayers a Private Message Click Here to Email Micah Ayers Find more posts by Micah Ayers Add Micah Ayers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Looks good, men!

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 05-31-2015 03:14 AM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeerSlyer86
UKC Forum Member

I'm stoked about this hunt

Old Post 05-31-2015 06:14 AM
DeerSlyer86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeerSlyer86 Click here to Send DeerSlyer86 a Private Message Click Here to Email DeerSlyer86 Find more posts by DeerSlyer86 Add DeerSlyer86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

Who I ever like to go to this hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First requirement is having a Batman dog which I don't so would touching him at Autumn Oaks count toward getting to hunt. Good Luck on your hunt an I know it will be a good time.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 06-01-2015 01:00 AM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeerSlyer86
UKC Forum Member

Bruce I know where 2 Batman dogs are right now for sale

Old Post 06-01-2015 01:08 AM
DeerSlyer86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeerSlyer86 Click here to Send DeerSlyer86 a Private Message Click Here to Email DeerSlyer86 Find more posts by DeerSlyer86 Add DeerSlyer86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

Batman hound

were might that be Slyer I'm wanting to find a good young started male

Old Post 06-01-2015 02:02 AM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jordan23
UKC Forum Member

My Batman pup will only be 7 months old when this hunt takes place, but I may bring him to it. Seems like it would be a great hunt.

'PR' JORDAN'S MILLION DOLLAR LADY (CASH x SLAM'N JODY)

Old Post 06-01-2015 05:38 AM
jordan23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jordan23 Click here to Send jordan23 a Private Message Click Here to Email jordan23 Find more posts by jordan23 Add jordan23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bryon mcelhaney
UKC Forum Member

Can't wait,Gonna be a good time.

Rockwood Tn (865)617-2399

GRCH GRNTCH Black Creek Slamin Lucy HTX
CH NTCH Black Creek Bodacious Blk Bart

Old Post 06-03-2015 03:35 AM
bryon mcelhaney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bryon mcelhaney Click here to Send bryon mcelhaney a Private Message Click Here to Email bryon mcelhaney Find more posts by bryon mcelhaney Add bryon mcelhaney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andrew Jones
UKC Forum Member

This is awesome!! I need me a Bat dog

GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Tree Slammin Magnum(Grnitech Tree Slammin Hammer x Grnitech Grch Black Creek Slamin Lucy HTX)
~2016 PKC Winter Classic Cast Winner

Old Post 06-03-2015 04:52 PM
Andrew Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrew Jones Click here to Send Andrew Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Andrew Jones Find more posts by Andrew Jones Add Andrew Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Burton
UKC Forum Member

That's 6,000 garunteed payout ?

Old Post 06-03-2015 05:41 PM
T Burton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Burton Click here to Send T Burton a Private Message Find more posts by T Burton Add T Burton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Micah Ayers
UKC Forum Member

Yes that is 6,000 guaranteed!!!!
It don't matter if there is one dog there or 50 dogs there someone will be getting the pay out that we said!!

Old Post 06-03-2015 06:06 PM
Micah Ayers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Micah Ayers Click here to Send Micah Ayers a Private Message Click Here to Email Micah Ayers Find more posts by Micah Ayers Add Micah Ayers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Burton
UKC Forum Member

That's pretty cool and you guys have to much money lol good luck to all of yah hope it's a success

Old Post 06-03-2015 07:23 PM
T Burton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Burton Click here to Send T Burton a Private Message Find more posts by T Burton Add T Burton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SHANE AYERS
UKC Forum Member

It ain't about having to much money I can assure you. With all the people that has took a chance on batman whether it was breeding a female or buying a pup it's worth us now taking the chance they will come and enjoy this hunt. After all it's what this hunt is about. The hunters that's hunting a bat pup we appreciate you whether your a comp hunter or not and invite you to bring them to town.

nt ch Ky River Crazy

Old Post 06-03-2015 07:44 PM
SHANE AYERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHANE AYERS Click here to Send SHANE AYERS a Private Message Find more posts by SHANE AYERS Add SHANE AYERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david hall
UKC Forum Member

Ky River Super Sting will Make the Trip

Old Post 06-04-2015 06:41 AM
david hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david hall Click here to Send david hall a Private Message Click Here to Email david hall Find more posts by david hall Add david hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
E Hartenstein
UKC Forum Member

KY River Boys are a class act!
At least 2 from my Batman litter will be there

Home of:
NITECH GRCH Kansas Cash's Lucky Penny (kansas Cash x Coal Dust)
'PR' Harty Boys Jessie ( Joker x Ky River Bell)
CH 'PR' L & W's Hollarin Holly ( Batman X Penny )

Old Post 06-04-2015 12:51 PM
E Hartenstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for E Hartenstein Click here to Send E Hartenstein a Private Message Click Here to Email E Hartenstein Find more posts by E Hartenstein Add E Hartenstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toddwicks
UKC Forum Member

I aint gonna be there unless, the great Tony Grubb is gonna be there sighning autographs. U know yall gotta have a celebrity there.

Well i think it is safe to say. BATMAN has produced some nice hounds that can compete in any registry against any breed.
Congrats on BATMAN !!!! , and to yall KY River boys.

P.S. Just remember who said what ole BAT was gonna do , From the start. Yes .it was me , and yes .I TOLD YALL SO !!!!
Lmao. Were is the JOKER NOW ?BAHAHAHAHAHA

NANANANANANANANA. BATMAN !!!!!!

2011 RQE NEWPORT,TN 5 TH PLACE
2011 WORLD Qualifier
2011 BnT Days Cast Winner
2012 Cast Winner TN State
2012 3 rd Place Grnt,s BNT days
2012 World Qualifier Meigs Cnty RQE 4 rth place
2012 zones Virginia 4rth place
2012 TOP 100 WORLD HUNT
2013 4th high scoring dog fri night,TN State
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Black Bear
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Bigtime Drama
2014 World Qualifier

Last edited by toddwicks on 06-04-2015 at 05:54 PM

Old Post 06-04-2015 05:48 PM
toddwicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toddwicks Click here to Send toddwicks a Private Message Click Here to Email toddwicks Find more posts by toddwicks Add toddwicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Frederick
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-13-2015 11:49 PM
Jim Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Frederick Click here to Send Jim Frederick a Private Message Find more posts by Jim Frederick Add Jim Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
t fox
UKC Forum Member

BATMAN

CANT WAIT TO GET MY BATMAN PUP, I HAVE HUNTED WALKERS ALL MY LIFE BUT HAVE DECIDED TO GO BLACK WITH A BATMAN PUP,

GRNITE, CH, MEADOW CREEK JOE
GRNITE, CH, YADKIN RIVER MISSY

Old Post 06-20-2015 06:49 PM
t fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t fox Click here to Send t fox a Private Message Find more posts by t fox Add t fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

Hunting judges? Non-hunting judges?

Old Post 06-24-2015 04:56 AM
daniel urffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daniel urffer Click here to Send daniel urffer a Private Message Click Here to Email daniel urffer Find more posts by daniel urffer Add daniel urffer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gdo
UKC Forum Member

Ky River Preacher will be coming to town.You guys are a class act, what a way to show appreciation.

GCH NITECH''PR'KY RIVER PREACHER 2 wins toward Grand(sire CH GRNITECH'PR'KY RIVER BATMAN dam GRNITECH'PR'PAYNES BLACK JUNE)CH'PR'FLETCH'SBLK SMOKIN MANDY- 3 GEN ALL GRAND(sire GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SCENKER NADING SMOKIN DAN dam GRCH GRNITECH'PR'FLETCH'S BLK SMOKIN JACKIE)
PR'BLACK POWDER LACY(sire GRNITECH GRCH' PR'DAVIS" BLACK LUKE dam GRNITECH'PR'PAYNES BLACK JUNE)

Old Post 06-24-2015 03:37 PM
gdo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gdo Click here to Send gdo a Private Message Click Here to Email gdo Find more posts by gdo Add gdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allaboutthedogs
UKC Forum Member

Batman hunt

How early can we send in the entries?

Old Post 06-24-2015 09:08 PM
allaboutthedogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allaboutthedogs Click here to Send allaboutthedogs a Private Message Click Here to Email allaboutthedogs Find more posts by allaboutthedogs Add allaboutthedogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Micah Ayers
UKC Forum Member

Sorry guys for the delay of answering yours alls questions.
They will be hunting judges in the early rounds and non hunting judges in the late round, and u all can start sending entry's at anytime.
Any questions about the feel free to give me or Shane a call at anytime.
U can print the entry off of the ad that is on here and it is also in the coonhound bloodlines as well.

606-224-6475
606-438-3318

Last edited by Micah Ayers on 07-18-2015 at 01:20 AM

Old Post 07-18-2015 01:15 AM
Micah Ayers
UKC Forum Member

Get'um signed up boys!!
Here is a entry you can print off and send in, you can also cut this out of the July issue of the bloodlines on page 48 and it will also be in the upcoming issue as well.
Any questions contact me or Shane!

Last edited by Micah Ayers on 08-13-2015 at 07:40 PM

Old Post 08-13-2015 07:06 PM
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Guys here at the Logan County Coon Club we are excited to be holding this event. If you planning on coming update on here so I can keep all the guides ready to roll. Gonna be in good hunting and it's a great time of year.

Old Post 08-15-2015 08:41 PM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Micah Ayers
UKC Forum Member

Time is closing in for the hunt, hope everyone is getting those pups ready!
For anyone that is wanting to pay your entry fee at autumn oaks we will be there.

Old Post 08-31-2015 06:37 PM