UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Rule question
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Where did Mr Gingerich go? He sure wouldn't touch this one. All right Allen, which came first the chicken or the egg?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-05-2019 02:36 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Where did Mr Gingerich go? He sure wouldn't touch this one. All right Allen, which came first the chicken or the egg?

He told you 25 !! Me thinks when they split strike they are just afraid of getting out struck when they know they are babbling so who ever gets treed first gets 50 extra points.

They playing defense!!

Tar

Old Post 08-05-2019 02:43 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

This is an easy one well 3 dogs are already struck. So 1st, 2nd, 3rd are already taken. It’s doesn’t matter if they are split or not. There has been 3 dogs struck!! So 25 would be all that’s available.

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Old Post 08-05-2019 03:25 PM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

This is an easy one well 3 dogs are already struck. So 1st, 2nd, 3rd are already taken. It’s doesn’t matter if they are split or not. There has been 3 dogs struck!! So 25 would be all that’s available.

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Old Post 08-05-2019 03:25 PM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:

I touched on it first thing this morning.

According to the story I read, the guy had two chickens on his boat during a rainstorm that lasted 40 days and 40 nights. There's no mention of any eggs. That's all I know about the chicken and the egg question and how I determine which came first.

Old Post 08-05-2019 03:53 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC

According to the story I read, the guy had two chickens on his boat during a rainstorm that lasted 40 days and 40 nights. There's no mention of any eggs. That's all I know about the chicken and the egg question and how I determine which came first.

well allen you got to have the rooster so why did the rooster run off and leave the hen behind. lol think Tar ate him.

Old Post 08-05-2019 04:10 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC

If there hadn’t a been a boat we wouldn’t be talking bout no chicken or egg.

Tar

Old Post 08-05-2019 04:13 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness.... I missed that....What does he know anyway. He just guessed. He thinks that the chicken came first when everyone knows that you have to have an egg before you can have a chicken. And where did that guy on the boat get a chicken from?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-05-2019 at 09:08 PM

Old Post 08-05-2019 09:04 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Wasent but two chickens on the boat that means all chickens today are inbred.

Tarbaby

Old Post 08-05-2019 09:20 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

It's a wonder they don't have thyroid problems. Think everything on the boat ate eggs and baby rabbits.

Old Post 08-05-2019 11:39 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
freakyone
Banned

Only one set of strike points are available so 25 would be the only one available regardless of what the dog on the loose has.

Old Post 08-06-2019 12:02 AM
freakyone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for freakyone Click here to Send freakyone a Private Message Click Here to Email freakyone Find more posts by freakyone Add freakyone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Three pages of discussion about a question that shouldn't have even been a question. Strikes for 25

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 08-07-2019 02:51 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Michael Rosemond

Lol. Comprehension skills are at getting rare, at least in the hunting community. Dave

Old Post 08-07-2019 02:55 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Re: Michael Rosemond

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Lol. Comprehension skills are at getting rare, at least in the hunting community. Dave

Sometimes people just try to make things more complicated than they are.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 08-07-2019 03:03 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

read 2c then brag about being experts

Old Post 08-07-2019 03:06 AM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
read 2c then brag about being experts

Good lord we know that after an hour it's opened back up

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 08-07-2019 04:07 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by joey
Three pages of discussion about a question that shouldn't have even been a question. Strikes for 25

I seen worse questions on here.

Tar

Old Post 08-07-2019 12:12 PM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Bet you never expected to see 3 pages of discussion on such a simple ?? though!!! Don't even start on here about rule 2c, that is entirely a different can of worms & has nothing to do with original ??? Unless, we get ole 'King' Richard involved, then it might be related!!! Take care, Ron.

Old Post 08-07-2019 04:15 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Take out the parts about the boat the chicken and the egg it would have only been one page lol.

But that’s how we roll on here lol.

Tar

Last edited by yadkintar on 08-07-2019 at 11:24 PM

Old Post 08-07-2019 05:16 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Lol. Roll or role? I think we do both on here, just wanted you to clarify. Dave

Old Post 08-07-2019 11:02 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I fixed it. I forgot to look at the spellcheck lol.

Tar

Old Post 08-07-2019 11:25 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Why does spell check change your words when you don't want it to but it never corrects a word when you misspell it?

Old Post 08-07-2019 11:29 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Why does spell check change your words when you don't want it to but it never corrects a word when you misspell it?

I get in a hurry and don’t check what I wrote.

Its usually got three choices.

Page number 4 coming up lol.

Tar

Old Post 08-07-2019 11:42 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Good question, Spell check is my enemy as I am a very good speller. I constantly have to go back and correct spell check when I post, it's pretty troublesome and I hate it. Dave

Old Post 08-08-2019 12:38 AM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Did yall hear? The man that invented spell check died yesterday. May he rust in piss.

Old Post 08-08-2019 12:50 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote