UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > UKC Registration Queue
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

UKC Registration Queue

Just in case anyone wanted to call UKC today, I was the 250th customer in the registration queue when I called LOL

Maybe send an email if you have any general inquiries that need to be made...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-09-2020 09:21 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

Wait time

They must be really backed up I waited 2 hours the other day to talk to someone and still didnt get to talk to anyone got tired of waiting email is the best route to go unless you just have to talk with someone, you will be waiting forever.

Old Post 06-09-2020 11:01 PM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave1
UKC Forum Member

Told me they were still work in on papers from april!

Old Post 06-09-2020 11:29 PM
Dave1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave1 Click here to Send Dave1 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave1 Add Dave1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Ukc

Hire some help!

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled
GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter (Grch GrNtCh Crows an Grants Cutter x GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Hope )
At stud.300 negative Brucellosis

Pr Trick Magic Dixie ( GrchGrntch2 Charley Creek Big Mike x Grch GrNtCh Trick Magic Trudy)

Pr Stylish Cutter Jr ( GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter x Pr Trick Magic Dixie sister t Bad Butch )

Semen stored at Peewee valley
Grntch Stylish Hammer is a 2019 UKC preformance sire. DNA profile in UKC and PKC see stud dog page for ad on GrNtch Stylish Hammer 👍🇺🇸

Old Post 06-10-2020 12:15 AM
mark nethery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark nethery Click here to Send mark nethery a Private Message Find more posts by mark nethery Add mark nethery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Ukc

quote:
Originally posted by mark nethery
Hire some help!

Well sombody found two more straws of lipper seman and used one it’s got the whole system backed up they are trying to figure out which lipper the pups are out of lol.

Tar

Old Post 06-10-2020 01:09 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Tar

I heard you got some stashed at the dairy queen

Old Post 06-10-2020 03:35 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Tar

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Stevens
I heard you got some stashed at the dairy queen

More secret recipes than bubba gump shrimp company !!

Tar

Old Post 06-10-2020 12:34 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blacklabel
UKC Forum Member

Does this mean I wasted my time trying to pay extra to get then rushed back?

The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win. Everyone wants to win but not everyone wants to prepare to win." - Bobby Knight

Old Post 06-10-2020 03:06 PM
Blacklabel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blacklabel Click here to Send Blacklabel a Private Message Click Here to Email Blacklabel Find more posts by Blacklabel Add Blacklabel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Blacklabel
Does this mean I wasted my time trying to pay extra to get then rushed back?

Requesting and paying for Rush Service still puts those items ahead of the regular mail. Of course, it needs to be noted as "RUSH' on the outside of the envelope so it can be separated from regular mail.

Old Post 06-10-2020 06:18 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blacklabel
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Allen, the wife said she did that so hopefully so.

The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win. Everyone wants to win but not everyone wants to prepare to win." - Bobby Knight

Old Post 06-10-2020 08:30 PM
Blacklabel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blacklabel Click here to Send Blacklabel a Private Message Click Here to Email Blacklabel Find more posts by Blacklabel Add Blacklabel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

papers

ive been waiting on mine sense march

Old Post 06-11-2020 02:17 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScottCK 6
UKC Forum Member

Re: papers

quote:
Originally posted by BIG-MAN071
ive been waiting on mine sense march
Me too!

Old Post 06-11-2020 03:08 PM
ScottCK 6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScottCK 6 Click here to Send ScottCK 6 a Private Message Click Here to Email ScottCK 6 Find more posts by ScottCK 6 Add ScottCK 6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Done my litter registration online thinking that may speed the process....I’m still waiting. Of course payment was drawn out of my account 2 weeks ago, they’re deff not slow about getting their money.

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
(River Bend Shot x Dark Corners Diamond)
Creek Bend Ann
(River Bend Switch x River Bend Annie)

Frozen Semen
-Nitech Maul-N-Wedge Chip
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag
-Grnitech River Bend Switch
-Ch Grnitech River Bend Shot

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/645050609899208/?ref=share

Old Post 06-12-2020 03:12 AM
droopy_dog2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for droopy_dog2004 Click here to Send droopy_dog2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email droopy_dog2004 Visit droopy_dog2004's homepage! Find more posts by droopy_dog2004 Add droopy_dog2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote