UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Beagle Classifieds > AKC/NKC 2 year old female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Andy Music
UKC Forum Member

AKC/NKC 2 year old female

Really pretty Beagle. Started running rabbits at about 8 months old in the woods behind my house. She has good hunt and upper med speed. Hunts good on her own and will pack up. She is Black, Tan and Bluetick and is Reggie and Branko blood on her sire side and is also bred well on the dam side with a lot of Little Pack Rabbit champions. Will try to send pics and pedigree pics to anyone interested. 600$
two7zero-7six5-eight4zero4 call or text but text if I miss your call please. Located in Central Ky near Hodgenville.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-08-2019 02:44 PM
Andy Music is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Music Click here to Send Andy Music a Private Message Find more posts by Andy Music Add Andy Music to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Music
UKC Forum Member

I had one guy call and ask for videos and I don't blame him one bit. I don't have any videos that I can send because I don't have a smart phone so to get videos I will have to borrow one. If any one is really interested we can try and set up a time and place to show her in the field. I am in no hurry to sell this female and have no problem keeping her. I am coon hunting more these days and don't have a lot of time to hunt in the day because of work but if she stays here I will hunt her when I can. I do not mind answering questions. I like to talk about dogs. God bless and thanks for looking.

Old Post 10-09-2019 12:01 PM
Andy Music is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Music Click here to Send Andy Music a Private Message Find more posts by Andy Music Add Andy Music to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Music
UKC Forum Member

Alrighty folks I can't bring myself to sell her so she is off the market now.

Old Post 10-10-2019 03:34 AM