UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Rat Attack Semen Pup
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Team Ragland
UKC Forum Member

Rat Attack Semen Pup ** FIRST $1500 GETS HIM

2 year old 7-27-2017 red headed open spotted good looking dog. Real good mouth. Has 2 Spring Superstakes left. I have been letting a young boy hunt him and he’s decided he would rather hunt girls lol I don’t have time to hunt right now with work. He has treed coons and he has looked like a pup bottom line he needs consistent hunting and you could have a real nice dog. He is direct out of Rat semen and a Hickory Nut Harry female. He has the looks the mouth and the pedigree he just needs to be taken. These don’t come around often. Serious inquires only 615-879-3756 Asking $3,000 but I am open to offers from a serious buyer that will give him a chance I guarantee you will not be disappointed put in the time hunting him and finish him out and you could have something that is unique direct pups out of Rat don’t come up for sale often and if they do they’re so high a regular guy can’t afford them. Give me a call or txt if I can help.

Backwater Tax Collector

Last edited by Team Ragland on 11-21-2019 at 02:15 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-19-2019 12:17 AM
Team Ragland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Ragland Click here to Send Team Ragland a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Ragland Find more posts by Team Ragland Add Team Ragland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Team Ragland
UKC Forum Member

2 ss left spring pup if ur serious make me an offer this is already cheap for a pup direct out of Rat but it isn’t doing him any good sitting here. When I say the only reason he’s for sale is I don’t have time to hunt it’s the truth I work 13 to 15 hrs a day and that just don’t leave much time to hunt unless I want a divorce. If anyone out there is looking for a pup that just needs hunted and not messed up and out of one of if not the best reproducers out there this pup will suit you he aims to please. If ur looking for a lockdown straight up coon dog he’s not there yet but could be just needs the chance I guarantee if whoever gets him hunts him u can double or even triple your money. I know that from the last Rat pup I sold a few years ago. Like I said if you’re serious I will work with you. Make a reasonable offer 615-879-3756

Backwater Tax Collector

Old Post 11-21-2019 02:47 AM
Team Ragland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Ragland Click here to Send Team Ragland a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Ragland Find more posts by Team Ragland Add Team Ragland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Team Ragland
UKC Forum Member

I have dealt with every tire kicker out there been sold 3 times even drove an hour to meet a buyer that has fell off the face of the earth. That being said the first one with $1500 cash owns him. Direct out of Rat and a Harry female with 2 SS left he will never be sold this cheap again 615-879-3756 get permission and have the money before you call. Thanks

Backwater Tax Collector

Old Post 11-21-2019 02:17 PM
Team Ragland
UKC Forum Member

SOLD!!!!

Backwater Tax Collector

Old Post 11-21-2019 11:25 PM