UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Deventer's Penney Pups
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Penney X Psycho Pups

Thanks for all your patients. All pups are spoken for.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-23-2018 05:03 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Gotta love those show dogs Risley!

Old Post 08-25-2018 02:36 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Penney Dogs

Duane sent videos of 3 bears treed yesterday and 2 treed today hunting Turbo and Bandit. One year and two years out of Penney and Rex. The athletic ability, desire, brains and nose make them top combination dogs. Hope the bears or wolves don't get them! Zip didn't do well at the GM. I've been hunting him alone a lot and at 19 month he became a "social butterfly" when he met all his new friends at GM. By the time he decided to go tree a coon it was too late. I should have prepared him better. He'll be back!

Old Post 08-27-2018 12:14 AM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

NtCh Turbo on a very moonlit night.

Old Post 10-22-2018 12:09 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Gr.Nt.Ch. Deventers Penney

Penney is an outstanding coon dog and a reproducer of above average coondogs. She will be 8 in March and is in heat now. I retired her last spring from competition because I feel she is too valuable as a reproducer to risk hunting. She acts like a four year old, but her reproducing capability is coming to an end. I do not need any young dogs to hunt as I have January 2018 pups from her last litter. I would breed her one more time to a dog of equal ability or lease her to the some one if they bred to a higher quality male. There is always a risk of loosing a female when breeding them so I will not breed her unless there is a chance the pups will be of the highest level of ability. Call me if you an interest. Ken Risley
608-558-4640

Old Post 12-08-2018 12:51 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Hard to believe this picture was when she was 9 months old.

Old Post 01-03-2019 03:35 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-03-2019 03:37 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

I like the color of your dogs, Nice and bright! Ed Hutzel

Old Post 01-03-2019 04:17 AM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

1-17-2019 NTCh Turbo

Old Post 01-18-2019 05:05 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-23-2019 11:53 AM
sneakyone
UKC Forum Member

penny-phycho

Did any of these pups turn out to be of superior ability?

Old Post 02-17-2019 08:53 PM
sneakyone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sneakyone Click here to Send sneakyone a Private Message Find more posts by sneakyone Add sneakyone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Penney Psycho pups

Yes, my female Perfect will be. They are 12 months old and some started quick and some have been slow to start.

Old Post 02-18-2019 12:19 AM
sneakyone
UKC Forum Member

anybody else that has one comment on theirs?

Old Post 02-18-2019 07:27 PM
sneakyone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sneakyone Click here to Send sneakyone a Private Message Find more posts by sneakyone Add sneakyone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Penney X Psycho Pups

Some are slower to start than Penneys pups from Rex and Dan in previous litters. When the weather breaks they should show what they are pretty quickly. Perfect, my female, shows exceptional tracking and is a hard tree dog. She split-treed and held pressure at 6 months, and is extremely intelligent. They were too young for last fall in my opinion.

Old Post 02-21-2019 02:42 AM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Penney Grandpups

I have female pups by Zip and Candy, Both Zip and Candy were early starting natural coon treers. These are linebred to Pacman. Zip goes back to Pacman 13 times and Candy is out of a brother to WC Bellars Gabby. These are bred for ability and I wanted a female to carry on my old Mack Twain line. Will sell two females for $500 each. Ken Risley 608-558-4640
**********Bellars Gr Nt Psycho
********Nt Ch Deventers T- Rex
**********Gr Nt Deventers Roxy
*****Klear Kry Penneys Zip (sire)
**********Bellars Gr. Nt Psycho
********Bellars Leroy (brother to WC Bellars Gabby)
**********Wabash River Hooker
*****Klear Kry Candy( dam)
********Klear Kry Josie-linebred Mack Twain

Old Post 03-15-2019 02:11 PM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Re: Penney Grandpups

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kler Kry
[B]I have female pups by Zip and Candy, Both Zip and Candy were early starting natural coon treers. These are linebred to Pacman. Zip goes back to Pacman 13 times and Candy is out of a brother to WC Bellars Gabby. These are bred for ability and I wanted a female to carry on my old Mack Twain line. Will sell two females for $500 each. Ken Risley 608-558-4640

**********Bellars Gr Nt Psycho
********Nt Ch Deventers T- Rex
**********Gr Nt Deventers Roxy
*****Klear Kry Penneys Zip (sire)
**********WC Outsider
********Gr. Nt. Ch Deventers Penney
***********Gr. Nt Ch Deventers Roxy

**********Bellars Gr. Nt Psycho
********Bellars Leroy (brother to WC Bellars Gabby)
**********Ch Nt Ch Wabash River Hustlin Hooker
*****Klear Kry Candy( dam)
****************Klear Kry Tramp
***********Klear Kry Mick
****************Klear Kry Peaches
********Klear Kry Josie-linebred Mack Twain
****************Klear Kry Tramp
***********Klear Kry Fly
****************Klear Kry Nellie

Pedigree Correction

Old Post 03-15-2019 09:46 PM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

PACMAN BLOOD

Ill be going to Walker Days in Hillsboro, Ohio 4/17/19. I'd like to see these go some one who is breeding the Pacman line.

Old Post 03-17-2019 04:13 AM
sneakyone
UKC Forum Member

penny=pycho

Are word lately how rest of litter is doing?

Old Post 07-10-2019 01:55 AM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Penney X Psycho Pups

"Perfect" is in heat for the second time in her life. I've had some health issues and just got back to hunting in June.
Five of the eight will tree their own coon alone. The three that won't aren't currently being hunted.

Old Post 07-10-2019 07:34 PM
lblhunter
UKC Forum Member

Kler Kry check your pm box please

Old Post 07-19-2019 06:02 PM
lblhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lblhunter Click here to Send lblhunter a Private Message Find more posts by lblhunter Add lblhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Mercy Creek Thomas X Deventers Penney pups

Grandmaster winner Gr.Nt.Ch. Klear Kry Deventers Penney whelped 2 males and 4 females she was bred to Mercy Creek Thomas. Penney produces good dogs. My understanding is that Thomas produced two W.C. and a lot of dogs of the higher ability level that are independent, quick coon treers. They will be PKC SS, UKC registered and DNA. Thomas's mother was bred similar to Penney. Thomas was a grandson of Pacman, Yadkin River Jeff, son of Yadkin River Tom Tom with Houses Tom Tom, Rock River Ring and Finley River Dan up close too. Penney was 8 years old in March and this will probably be her last litter. $1000 per pup, references required as to your ability to train pups, and a deposit required. Thanks for your time. Ken Risley

Old Post 07-28-2019 01:25 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ken. He may never replace what Ch Rocket and I had for best buds but NtCh Turbo sure has filled in really well. 11-5-2019 NtCh Kler Kry Turbo. NtCh Kler Kry Rex x GrNtCh Penney

Old Post 11-07-2019 01:32 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

She's still got it Ken. We appreciate you getting her out Sunday night!

Last edited by Ricochet17 on 03-10-2020 at 03:54 AM

Old Post 03-10-2020 03:50 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-10-2020 03:55 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Penney & her son Kler Kry Zip

Old Post 03-10-2020 03:57 AM