UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Tri Tronics Problem? Need Help
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott
UKC Forum Member

Tri Tronics Problem? Need Help

I have a tri tronics G2 Classic 70 it's a 2 Dog system, I have only used it the past few months around close to the house, had it out tonite & it has lost alot of range, Would only shock out to around 150 yards in a open field, tried the other collar & got the same result? Are the batteries weak in the transmitter or what? Looked on collar clinic and heck they want $225.00 to repair it, & I just ain't got that right now...lol Any suggestions on something to try or advice is greatly apprecated.....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-14-2011 06:22 AM
Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott Click here to Send Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott a Private Message Visit Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott's homepage! Find more posts by Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott Add Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris McCrary
UKC Forum Member

Call Tri Tronics and talk to them about it. Collar Clinic is not the only ones that will fix those.

Old Post 02-14-2011 11:50 AM
Chris McCrary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris McCrary Click here to Send Chris McCrary a Private Message Find more posts by Chris McCrary Add Chris McCrary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
e.t.sawyerjr
UKC Forum Member

PUT EVER THING ON CHARGE OVER NITE.

THEN TRY THEM AGAIN. IF THEY DO WORK THERE IS NOTHING TO DO BUT SEND TO COLLAR CLINIC.

I HAVE HAD BETTER LUCK WITH THEM THAN SENDING BACK TO TRI-TRONICS. JUST MY EXPERINCE.

Old Post 02-14-2011 02:09 PM
e.t.sawyerjr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for e.t.sawyerjr Click here to Send e.t.sawyerjr a Private Message Click Here to Email e.t.sawyerjr Find more posts by e.t.sawyerjr Add e.t.sawyerjr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote