UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Goodlocks mallory lake Moose
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

pics

above are a few pics from the last few weeks.1) moose in the hot weather, 2)Steve Kitchens Futz on the left, Moose in the middle, prostock pats walker on right.3)part of our group of bluetickers that stayed together for the ashland spring hunt,Brian Dunkle in the middle, the two fellows to his left that come with him,sorry i forgot their names,with their Droop Jr bred dogs.Ed Hayes with Abby and Me and Moose,4)treed a litter of coon nursing thats rare this early in mich.5)Joe Hoffmans dog" Joe" out of Mohican River Cooter and my Diamond. lookin good .he had the meat. Diamond will be bred to moose.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2012 03:37 PM
yancy_goodlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yancy_goodlock Click here to Send yancy_goodlock a Private Message Click Here to Email yancy_goodlock Find more posts by yancy_goodlock Add yancy_goodlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

Wow looks like Moose is keeping you in the timber Yancy, I had to do a double take I thought that the Joe dog was Steel there for a second. How is he doing if ya know, I need to get down there and go hunting.

Old Post 04-02-2012 05:46 PM
Scot Crandall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scot Crandall Click here to Send Scot Crandall a Private Message Find more posts by Scot Crandall Add Scot Crandall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

hey scott

yep Ive been hunting hard and working hard too. most of my hunting has been from midnight to 4 or 5 so its hard to go with anyone except coworkers. lucky for me I work with some hard coonhunters. Steel was doing good last I heard. maybe I can get Harley to put a picture of him and his sister on here!I bet you got some nice young dogs.

just bred a nice old female to moose today.

Russ A.futz is a nice little dog thats for sure.

John Eddington, I havent heard from ya did you get my pm?

Old Post 04-06-2012 05:21 AM
yancy_goodlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yancy_goodlock Click here to Send yancy_goodlock a Private Message Click Here to Email yancy_goodlock Find more posts by yancy_goodlock Add yancy_goodlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M MUELLER
UKC Forum Member

Easter

Happy Easter to you and your family also, Hoping to make it to Bluetick Days but depends on my daughters graduation from nursing school. sounds like your dogs are doing real well, my female out of Bum and Diamond that I call Ruby is coming along real nice. later Mitch

Old Post 04-08-2012 03:54 PM
M MUELLER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M MUELLER Click here to Send M MUELLER a Private Message Click Here to Email M MUELLER Find more posts by M MUELLER Add M MUELLER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-09-2012 06:02 PM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

puppies!

----------------------CH RUSS TREEIN BLUE BOW
---------------NT CH SOPHYS TREEIN BLUE WALTER
----------------------GRNTCH CH RUSS TREEIN BLUE SOPHY
-----------NTCH GRCH PERRYS RUSHCREEK OPPY
------------------------GRNTCH COZ SPARETIME SPANKY
----------------GRNTCH CH DOTTIES TREEIN BLUE EMMY
-----------------------GRNTCH GRCH TWINLAKES BLUE DOTTIE
----GRNTCH GRCH RUSS TREEIN BLUE BUM
-------------------------GRNTCH SANDBERGS JOE
---------------------GRNTCH BUCK CREEK BLUE ZEK
-------------------------NTCH ACKERMANS TREEIN BLUE PUFF
--------------HORTON CREEK DENNA III
-------------------------GRNTCH COZ SPARETIME SPANKY
---------------------HORTON CREEK DENNA II
--------------------------HORTON CREEK DENNA

GOODLOCKS MALLORY LK LADY GAGA

--------------------------BLUERIVER RATTLER
----------------------CLEAR CREEK THUNDER
--------------------------NTCH BIG VALLY QUEENIE
-----------------HAGAS BUSTER
-------------------------GRNTCH MCCALLISTERS BL RI BUCK
----------------------NTCH MCCALLISTERS BL RI SWEETY
--------------------------BURTONS CLEAR CREEK SUSIE
------GOODLOCKS MALLORY LAKE DIAMOND
------------------------NTCH BURTONS CLEARCREEK COONER
----------------------HILLS BAR
------------------------NTCH BURTON CLEAR CREEK MOLLY
-----------------BOONES BLUE RIVER MOLLY
------------------------GRNTCH MCCALLISTERS BL RI BUCK
-----------------------NTCH MCCALLISTERS BL RI SWEETY
--------------------------BURTONS CLEAR CREEK SUSIE

Mooses first litter of pups were born tonight.Ive been breeding coonhounds for 28 years but Im excited about this litter.Diamond is line bred on GRNTShelton Morris Blue River Boomer and GRNT Sizemores Scout.

Last edited by yancy_goodlock on 04-10-2012 at 06:06 AM

Old Post 04-10-2012 06:01 AM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-15-2012 05:20 AM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Heres moose as a 1 yr old pup handled by trevor as a teenager at bluetick days.

Last edited by yancy_goodlock on 04-16-2012 at 02:44 AM

Old Post 04-16-2012 02:42 AM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Its opening day!!

Old Moose has been treein coon after coon every night out.I love that dog.puppies are lookin good too.
I asked trevor about just how early that moose started, he said he ran him for 2 weeks with a walker at 8 months he was running and treeing. at 9 months he was split treeing with the meat every night so he hunted him by himself from then on.he was a natural.

Old Post 04-23-2012 06:15 PM
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

Nice bird Yancy, looking forward to that pup.

Old Post 04-23-2012 08:41 PM
Scot Crandall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scot Crandall Click here to Send Scot Crandall a Private Message Find more posts by Scot Crandall Add Scot Crandall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 05-03-2012 12:48 AM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Hey scott, talked to Eddie today and Ill be callin you. hunted old diamond tonight after a storm blew over.first time since november she looked good.one more turkey tag in the family to fill and Ill be done with that and ready for Bluetick Days!

Old Post 05-04-2012 07:18 AM
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

Ok I will wait by the phone, Thanks Yancy

Old Post 05-04-2012 01:10 PM
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 05-09-2012 06:22 PM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

puppies

I may have a couple puppies for sale out of moose and katie. alot of blazed faced spanky lookin pups in the litter. they will be performanced. they are 5 weeks old now and are acting great. Ill try to get some pictures on here soon.

I will also be at bluetick days friday and hope to see my friends there.goodluck to everyone who goes!

Old Post 05-15-2012 05:05 AM
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

I will be looking for ya down there on friday Yancy, looking forward to seeing Moose.

Old Post 05-15-2012 01:07 PM
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 05-17-2012 12:48 PM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

just got back from the best bluetick event I think Ive ever attended. Even with the bad luck that some of my group had we all had a blast.

Old Post 05-21-2012 02:59 AM
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

Hey yancy glad to see you had it good down there, didnt make it myself truck broke thursday night spent friday fixing it. Hey throw up a picture of those pups, they must be getting pretty big.

Old Post 05-21-2012 03:14 AM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 05-24-2012 05:24 AM
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

Nice chattin with ya at Bluetick Days. Thanks again, for the rib dinner. Was blown away by the hospitality shown by the people I got to meet while over there!!!! Has me lookin forward to next time!! That pup you had there sure did catch my eye!!

NiteCh 'PR' Beast Mode Tramp
- 1st Runner Up Jr Young Guns 2014 National BBOA Days - 300+
- 9th place (Friday night) 2014 National BBOA Days - 250+
- 1st place opens 2014 WI State BBOA Championship - 837.5+
- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+
- 2015 Zone 3 BBOA Championship King of Hunt
- 2015 Iowa State BBCHA King of Hunt (1st place NtCh)
- 2016 Zone 3 BBOA Championship 1st place NtCh (Fri Night)

R.I.P.

Ch NiteCh 'PR' Gabby's Tree Poundin Bocephus

Old Post 05-24-2012 07:17 AM
Brandon Gudgeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Gudgeon Click here to Send Brandon Gudgeon a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Gudgeon Find more posts by Brandon Gudgeon Add Brandon Gudgeon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Hey Brandon it was nice chattin with you too. wasnt that a good time! too many people only care about winning and forget about the rest. I see your dog did a good job for you thats great! Im gonna take an extra day next year, Ill be there for sure. that puppies aunt out of Bum did pretty good sat. hung in till the end, only 2 dogs left. but it was Jeffs first hunt ever and he made some bad calls and lost.Good luck with your dogs!

Old Post 05-25-2012 05:47 AM
Two Toes
UKC Forum Member

Nice seein ya again Yancy! Was hopin we got a chance for that big round table pow wow. Next time we'll get'er done. Moose is a fine lookin hound! I had a similar time as you,maybe the best ever, but, I bet we can top it next year ? Best of luck with your hounds

Old Post 05-25-2012 02:40 PM
Two Toes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Two Toes Click here to Send Two Toes a Private Message Click Here to Email Two Toes Find more posts by Two Toes Add Two Toes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Glad to hear it!!!!

That's grate, that Troy Williams, got you and old Moose 3rd place reg. Saturday night at the MI. State Hunt!!!!!

"If it ain't BLUE, you ain't gotta a CLUE"

Old Post 05-28-2012 06:01 PM
twiliteblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twiliteblues Click here to Send twiliteblues a Private Message Click Here to Email twiliteblues Find more posts by twiliteblues Add twiliteblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Hamilton

is Troy going to hunt moose Fri. or Sat. or both nights like to go along with him on the cast, tyler will be hunting Futz over there,I think?

"If it ain't BLUE, you ain't gotta a CLUE"

Old Post 05-30-2012 03:30 AM
twiliteblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twiliteblues Click here to Send twiliteblues a Private Message Click Here to Email twiliteblues Find more posts by twiliteblues Add twiliteblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote