UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GR CH,NT CH EXTREME SKIPPER AT STUD IN KY
Pages (17): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Re: GRCH GRNITE HTX EXTREME SKIPPER AT STUD IN KY

quote:
Originally posted by clittle
SKIPPER is out of Insane X and Kerley's Solid Gold, He is out of Insane X's 1st litter. Just turned 2, the best young dog I've ever hunted. He is UKC, PKC reg., will be Performance Sire nominated for 2012, and Superstake Sire nominated for 2012. Skipper has 1 win toward Gr.Nt.Ch., finished out to Grand Show Champion in 5 shows, finished Nt.Ch. degree in 3 hunts with all 1st place wins, and won 1st place in his first nite ch. hunt, hunting against the 2011 KY State Champion, owned by Chris Bowling. Skipper will be finished out soon, as I intend on hunting as much as possible.
Skipper is not a straight-line dog, doesn't go 5 mile to tree a coon, when you cut him loose, he will find a coon. Bawl mouth on track, turns it over with 1 long bawl, can tree him on that bark, 150+ barks a minute TREE DOG! Skipper is 45-50# hound, all muscle, treeing machine. Obiedent and easy to handle. Has the looks to go with it!
References available on request, or call to arrange a hunt with Skipper!! He'll show you himself what a COONDOG is!!!
When Skipper is finished out on paper, he'll be hunted and bred for future champions. Like Jerrod Douglas & Insane X, I'm not afraid to show you what my dog will do!
Everyone that has hunted with Skipper have been impressed with this little hound. He is all COONDOG!
Skipper is at stud, private treaty only, serious inquiries only.

Here is a sample of Skipper, a pic and video of him treed 11/02. First is pic, second is video, just click on the picture to see video.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-22-2016 12:57 PM
clittle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clittle Click here to Send clittle a Private Message Click Here to Email clittle Find more posts by clittle Add clittle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Re: Skipper

quote:
Going to make a cross on skipper that everyone will know about when they are old enough to hunt if anyone wants one let me know ,Female is out of night ch, Buck Creek Doug Jackson,witch is out of Mr.Smith,and Buck Creek Merdith bottom side is a full litter mate sister to the famous Insane Jane if any is interested let me know."...Have a pic soon

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 03-22-2016 01:05 PM
clittle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clittle Click here to Send clittle a Private Message Click Here to Email clittle Find more posts by clittle Add clittle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Skipper

This will be a good one

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 03-23-2016 12:49 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Clyde are you going to Walker Days? I have not been in LONG time, but going this year. If you are going would like yo see you and say hey.

Old Post 03-23-2016 08:29 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barkman
UKC Forum Member

Xena

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...amp;oe=56F59CE5

Here's a picture of Xena!

Old Post 03-24-2016 03:47 AM
barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barkman Click here to Send barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email barkman Find more posts by barkman Add barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Roy Grant
Clyde are you going to Walker Days? I have not been in LONG time, but going this year. If you are going would like yo see you and say hey.
I don't know where I will get to or not if so I will let you know

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 03-24-2016 05:30 AM
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Skipper

quote:

Any cross with any female with Skipper if pups are half as good as Skipper they will be as good as any out there and better than most.

Old Post 03-24-2016 06:09 PM
CAAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CAAN Click here to Send CAAN a Private Message Find more posts by CAAN Add CAAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

I saw Skipper tree a look to be bob tail coon last night 140 barks or more per minute and we had to drive around across two ridges to get to him Skipper is as good as they get IMO but I have only been hunting 55 years and have not hunted with every great dog out there just quite a few good ones in that many years and if I was guessing 1/3 of my life up to 50 years old was spent in the woods hunting with some mighty good dogs or doing what I like best training a new pup.
Clyde took some pictures last night that he will probably post soon.

Old Post 03-24-2016 06:22 PM
CAAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CAAN Click here to Send CAAN a Private Message Find more posts by CAAN Add CAAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Skipper

Any one that is interested in skipper come and go hunting with him I will let him show you what he can do

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 03-31-2016 12:12 PM
barkman
UKC Forum Member

Skipper

Hey Clyde. If I get a chance I am going to try to get your way for a good night of coon hunting. I am going to get Xena in a few hunts if everything works out. I am looking forward to this cross Skipper and Xena I think it will be a good one.

Old Post 04-01-2016 04:25 AM
barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barkman Click here to Send barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email barkman Find more posts by barkman Add barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barkman
UKC Forum Member

Skipper

Hey Clyde. If I get a chance I am going to try to get your way for a good night of coon hunting. I am going to get Xena in a few hunts if everything works out. I am looking forward to this cross Skipper and Xena I think it will be a good one.

Old Post 04-01-2016 04:25 AM
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

Clyde we may have to put up some money for a challenge hunt in Skippers territory 1,000 acres maybe couple or three families that live that far out in no where would any one want to challenge Skipper to a hunt I doubt it very much no easy coons dog must get deep and get there fast to have a chance to beat Skipper.
My money would be on Skipper all the way.

Old Post 04-01-2016 06:52 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Caan

Skipper looked like a 2 year old last night he can get her done and do it quickly

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 04-13-2016 01:24 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Re: Skipper

quote:
Originally posted by barkman
Just come any time sorry that I have not answered you back been hunting a little and bussy get up with me

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 04-13-2016 01:27 PM
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

Clyde when Turkey season is over maybe we can get Ronnie back in the woods like to get my Radar pup doing a little something before corn comes in in late July.

Old Post 04-19-2016 06:48 PM
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

quote:
[i]Originally posted by clittle [ Clyde has the Clover female you had bred to Skipper had her pups yet??

SKIPPER is out of Insane X and Kerley's Solid Gold, He is out of Insane X's 1st litter. Just turned 2, the best young dog I've ever hunted. He is UKC, PKC reg., will be Performance Sire nominated for 2012, and Superstake Sire nominated for 2012. Skipper has 1 win toward Gr.Nt.Ch., finished out to Grand Show Champion in 5 shows, finished Nt.Ch. degree in 3 hunts with all 1st place wins, and won 1st place in his first nite ch. hunt, hunting against the 2011 KY State Champion, owned by Chris Bowling. Skipper will be finished out soon, as I intend on hunting as much as possible.
Skipper is not a straight-line dog, doesn't go 5 mile to tree a coon, when you cut him loose, he will find a coon. Bawl mouth on track, turns it over with 1 long bawl, can tree him on that bark, 150+ barks a minute TREE DOG! Skipper is 45-50# hound, all muscle, treeing machine. Obiedent and easy to handle. Has the looks to go with it!
References available on request, or call to arrange a hunt with Skipper!! He'll show you himself what a COONDOG is!!!
When Skipper is finished out on paper, he'll be hunted and bred for future champions. Like Jerrod Douglas & Insane X, I'm not afraid to show you what my dog will do!
Everyone that has hunted with Skipper have been impressed with this little hound. He is all COONDOG!

Here is a sample of Skipper, a pic and video of him treed 11/02. First is pic, second is video, just click on the picture to see video.

Old Post 05-13-2016 05:32 PM
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

Skipper will make your heart skip many of a beat.

Come for a hunt you want be disappointed he is not retired with just his picture on the forums but can be ready to go hunting in almost a moments notice.

Clyde as quick as these bruised ribs heal up a little better my pup will be ready for a little training with Skipper and Ronnie's Sweat Bee female the future cross of the century when Ronnie finishes her out $1,000.00 pups each if there has ever been any these will be the prize pups of all time.

I might have settled on a name for my 7 month old Chromes Wild Lincoln and Tj's Stylish Lipper and Zeb 3 female on bottom side pup.

Lincoln's Wild Radar---------------------maybe.

Old Post 05-18-2016 07:55 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Skipper

Any time you would like to go let me know

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 05-23-2016 02:35 AM
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

Thanks sure will call when these bruised ribs and messed up elbow gets better coon hunting just was not made for 65 year old men to do in the mountains.

Can't wait to get my Radar pup started just a hint I think you will like him if he trees like he barks on the chain when something comes around the barn sometimes sounds more like Skipper than any other dog I have hunted with and I mean if he will tree like he barks on a chain its so fast be hard to count them but time will tell another two months and corn will be in my time of year hopefully easy walking and pup making time I hope with Skipper and Sweat Bee.

Old Post 05-23-2016 07:27 PM
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Old Post 06-03-2016 06:00 PM
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

Skippers 140 bark in winter time and tree style coon dog deluxe.

Old Post 07-27-2016 06:43 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Clyde going to be in Ky. in September. Would like to stop by and look Skipper over. I will give you a call when we are down there.

Old Post 07-31-2016 08:46 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

Roy I don't think Clyde is on here very much anymore but I will tell you one thing you will never see a more beautiful 50# dog quickest dog I ever saw unsnapped have never seen him do any kind of his business he must do it while on the run all most impossible to get a first strike if not hunting a babbler and quick as they come on first tree and deadly accurate.
Call and come down and then you will have a measuring stick after seeing Skipper go one night.

Old Post 08-02-2016 08:24 PM
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

I think Skipper has a litter of pups on the ground right now but Clyde will never advertise a one of them and former customers will return and gobble up the whole litter in no time.

I have always wondered just how good Skipper could be if hunted in thick coons in the flat lands.

Clyde hopefully I will be able to ride alone with you and Ronnie on a few hunts come October.

Old Post 08-25-2016 06:45 PM
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

Hey Clyde you going to breed Skipper back to the clover female again if not Skipper I would go with Bart would be the loudest mouth pups a man could ever get I do believe.

The Clover female will be back in season when the two pups you have get 4 months old if she comes in every 6 months.

Old Post 09-08-2016 05:18 PM