UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GR CH,NT CH EXTREME SKIPPER AT STUD IN KY
Pages (17): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
clittle
UKC Forum Member

ROY

ROY I rem that just like it was yesterday John monro is a good friend you don't find them like him any more and you are welcome to come anytime,glad to here from u this dog is the best dog that I ever owned come any time thanks ROY.....

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-15-2015 03:16 PM
clittle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clittle Click here to Send clittle a Private Message Click Here to Email clittle Find more posts by clittle Add clittle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AKA Black Bart
UKC Forum Member

Boys if you have never heard Skipper tree you should listen to the video Clyde has on here,Skipper is the hardest tree dog I have heard . And he's not just a tree dog he's a coon dog. He leaves you quick and finds coons,and can tree them even quicker he's fast as a hickup on track.and he has a head full of sense...everyone should own one like him in their life time but most won't.....Paul

Old Post 03-18-2015 03:51 PM
AKA Black Bart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AKA Black Bart Click here to Send AKA Black Bart a Private Message Click Here to Email AKA Black Bart Find more posts by AKA Black Bart Add AKA Black Bart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Re: GRCH GRNITE HTX EXTREME SKIPPER AT STUD IN KY

quote:
Originally posted by clittle
SKIPPER is out of Insane X and Kerley's Solid Gold, He is out of Insane X's 1st litter. Just turned 2, the best young dog I've ever hunted. He is UKC, PKC reg., will be Performance Sire nominated for 2012, and Superstake Sire nominated for 2012. Skipper has 1 win toward Gr.Nt.Ch., finished out to Grand Show Champion in 5 shows, finished Nt.Ch. degree in 3 hunts with all 1st place wins, and won 1st place in his first nite ch. hunt, hunting against the 2011 KY State Champion, owned by Chris Bowling. Skipper will be finished out soon, as I intend on hunting as much as possible.
Skipper is not a straight-line dog, doesn't go 5 mile to tree a coon, when you cut him loose, he will find a coon. Bawl mouth on track, turns it over with 1 long bawl, can tree him on that bark, 150+ barks a minute TREE DOG! Skipper is 45-50# hound, all muscle, treeing machine. Obiedent and easy to handle. Has the looks to go with it!
References available on request, or call to arrange a hunt with Skipper!! He'll show you himself what a COONDOG is!!!
When Skipper is finished out on paper, he'll be hunted and bred for future champions. Like Jerrod Douglas & Insane X, I'm not afraid to show you what my dog will do!
Everyone that has hunted with Skipper have been impressed with this little hound. He is all COONDOG!
Skipper is at stud, private treaty only, serious inquiries only.

Here is a sample of Skipper, a pic and video of him treed 11/02. First is pic, second is video, just click on the picture to see video.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 03-18-2015 04:14 PM
clittle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clittle Click here to Send clittle a Private Message Click Here to Email clittle Find more posts by clittle Add clittle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Sskipper

Come get you some

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 03-25-2015 12:06 PM
AKA Black Bart
UKC Forum Member

I would loved to have video of the 3 month old pup barking at the tail gate wanting loaded when you went hunting the other night.you just loaded him and took him with you,good to know he ain't affraid of the dark....he should make a good one...

Old Post 04-02-2015 03:06 PM
AKA Black Bart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AKA Black Bart Click here to Send AKA Black Bart a Private Message Click Here to Email AKA Black Bart Find more posts by AKA Black Bart Add AKA Black Bart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ralph Williams
UKC Forum Member

Clyde

I watched that video of Skipper treed and all I can say is WOW! He sounded GREAT!

Old Post 04-02-2015 03:51 PM
Ralph Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ralph Williams Click here to Send Ralph Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Ralph Williams Find more posts by Ralph Williams Add Ralph Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Ralph

Thanks Ralph skipper is a tree dog he trees that way on ever tree

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 04-05-2015 01:51 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: GRCH GRNITE HTX EXTREME SKIPPER AT STUD IN KY

quote:

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 04-22-2015 12:52 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Re: Carl & Ronnie

quote:
You wanted to see this so here it is! Skipper is a real pup trainer. Thats another night out, another coon. That 6 month old Harry pup is something else ain't he? What did you think about that? I encouraged everyone to breed to Harry, and no one did, now he's gone and I've got the proof right here, just watch the video and see for yourself. Now I've offered Skipper for stud and you better take notice, cause this little hound is going places and his fee won't be cheap for long, better get in now, you'd be INSANE not to.
Click on the link below to view video.

http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums...nt=PB070434.mp4

This was the end result of tonights hunt.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 05-01-2015 12:54 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Carl & Ronnie

quote:

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 01-26-2016 11:52 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Re: GRCH GRNITE HTX EXTREME SKIPPER AT STUD IN KY

quote:
SKIPPER is out of Insane X and Kerley's Solid Gold, He is out of Insane X's 1st litter. Just turned 2, the best young dog I've ever hunted. He is UKC, PKC reg., will be Performance Sire nominated for 2012, and Superstake Sire nominated for 2012. Skipper has 1 win toward Gr.Nt.Ch., finished out to Grand Show Champion in 5 shows, finished Nt.Ch. degree in 3 hunts with all 1st place wins, and won 1st place in his first nite ch. hunt, hunting against the 2011 KY State Champion, owned by Chris Bowling. Skipper will be finished out soon, as I intend on hunting as much as possible.
Skipper is not a straight-line dog, doesn't go 5 mile to tree a coon, when you cut him loose, he will find a coon. Bawl mouth on track, turns it over with 1 long bawl, can tree him on that bark, 150+ barks a minute TREE DOG! Skipper is 45-50# hound, all muscle, treeing machine. Obiedent and easy to handle. Has the looks to go with it!
References available on request, or call to arrange a hunt with Skipper!! He'll show you himself what a COONDOG is!!!
When Skipper is finished out on paper, he'll be hunted and bred for future champions. Like Jerrod Douglas & Insane X, I'm not afraid to show you what my dog will do!
Everyone that has hunted with Skipper have been impressed with this little hound. He is all COONDOG!
Skipper is at stud, private treaty only, serious inquiries only.

Here is a sample of Skipper, a pic and video of him treed 11/02. First is pic, second is video, just click on the picture to see video.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 01-29-2016 07:54 PM
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

Re: Carl

quote:
You said it!! Skipper is the TOTAL PACKAGE!! Some people don't think he is the real thing, but I don't look for them to put their money where their mouth is, think maybe their foot is already stuck in there.

So anyone who wants to see for themselves what kind of dog Skipper is, bring the best hound you can find, steal or borrow and I'll put Skipper in the woods with the best and I feel certain he'll do exactly what I say he'll do. I have every faith in my little dog, cause he is the best I've ever hunted with, and I've hunted with some of the best dogs in United States, including Insane X, Finley River Zoom, and Ball's Hickory Nut Harry, just to name a few. So I do know what is good coonhound is. As that old saying goes, when the tailgate drops, the bullsh*t stops, Skipper will STOP the BULL!!

So bring your best out and see what a little insanity will do for you.

Old Post 01-29-2016 08:27 PM
CAAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CAAN Click here to Send CAAN a Private Message Find more posts by CAAN Add CAAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

Skipper is ever thing that Clyde says he is and more I think he is being modest at Best.

I been in the hill with quite a few dogs in my over 50 years of hunting and he ranks among the best if not the best that I have ever been in the hill with.

You will find him treed 95% of the time you unsnap his leash it would be un telling how many coons he could tree in a night in thick coon He is not hunted in thick coon but I saw Clyde lay down A $100 bill on the hood of his truck at the club last month that he could turn Skipper lose and he would be 800 yards or more treed with a coon in 10 minutes He had no takers no telling how good this dog would be in thick coon you could destroy the seed if you wanted too.
You will never see him do any kind of business when he is unsnapped he does that out of sight on the run.
Clyde is like James Merchant Joe House and Timothy Ball use to be he will challenge any one that thinks they have a better dog than Skipper with money in hand.
Breed to one of the best to get one of the best.
Thanks Clyde for all the great nights you gave me with Skipper.
JR.

Old Post 02-02-2016 08:43 PM
CAAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CAAN Click here to Send CAAN a Private Message Find more posts by CAAN Add CAAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

I guided and judged him in powell co one nite. He made 3 trees in one patch woods a single in 1 and the other 2 had 2 coon each in them. He treed 2 more coon that nt and wound up winning with 900+ 0-. And we werent hunting feeders either

Cats Cove Kennels
Ntch,Grch. Timber Cruizin' Carlie
'PR'NTCH,Ch. Swampmusic Bear HTX ( Wtda Ntch,Ch)
Mad Cats Thunder Bella ( MTN Cur){Wtda Sqch,Tree Ch,Ch. World show ch.}

Old Post 02-03-2016 03:05 PM
randall smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randall smith Click here to Send randall smith a Private Message Click Here to Email randall smith Find more posts by randall smith Add randall smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Randall

Skipper is still getting it done.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 02-06-2016 02:01 PM
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

Skip over the wantabe stud dogs and go hunting with Clyde and Skipper he is not retired buy borrow or trade for the best you can bring and come hunt with Clyde and Skipper.
He will impress you or make you jealous which ever way you want to take it.

Skipper has nothing to hide or nothing to prove just come for one night hunt and you will go away scratching your head wondering how a dog can be so quick and fast and bark 140 plus times up the tree and always have the meat.

I think coon hunters are more jealous of their sport than any out door sport there is if they don't own it they will fault it that's just the way it is Skipper is not perfect as there is no such thing but if you come with an open mind you will be impressed.JMO.

Old Post 02-09-2016 06:07 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Caan

Thanks skipper is one of the best dogs that I have ever owned he is the same every night,I'd like to have another one just like him o well

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 02-10-2016 01:59 PM
Hunter Reese
UKC Forum Member

Clyde, how did the Harry female turn out? You can pm me if you want.

GRNITECH CH 'PR' HIGH X-PECTATIONS
(NUMBER 10 CURRENT REPRODUCER, 2008 KY STATECH)
HAVE SEMEN

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' BIG JANICE
(WLDNITECH PCH BIG D x WLDNITECH JANICE JOPLIN)

GRNITECH 'PR' HARRY'S STYLISH FRANNIE

GRNITECH 'PR' INSANE BELLA

NITECH 'PR' LEGENDS STYLISH SHENA

NITECH 'PR' INSANE PLAIN JANE (2019 WORLD QUALIFIED, $ WON)

Breeder and Trainer of Belgian Malinois
828-577-6167

Old Post 02-11-2016 04:13 AM
Hunter Reese is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hunter Reese Click here to Send Hunter Reese a Private Message Find more posts by Hunter Reese Add Hunter Reese to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Hunter

Hunter some nights she looks like a pro some she still looks like a pup

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 02-16-2016 12:22 AM
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

Extreme Skipper bred an all grand female and a lock Box female in last couple of weeks call Clyde for more information.

Just wish Skipper had some pups on the ground old enough to hunt I would not be all over the forum and on face book trying to find a pup.
Best looking fastest and most accurate I have hunted with.
Carl

Old Post 03-10-2016 06:17 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

I have never hunted with this dog..But I know this if Clyde says he is the best he has owned...he must be a goodin. Because he has had some good ones.

Old Post 03-10-2016 09:53 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

Extreme Skipper owned by Clyde Little and Sweat Bee owned by Ronnie Herald are treeing spilt treed coons every night they hunt go to face book to see two of the best looking hardest tree dogs you will ever want to see.

Skipper is beginning to get his recognition as he now has gt.nt.chs.on the ground and that's through mostly word of mouth the best advertisement of all.

Old Post 03-12-2016 11:13 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Roy,

Thanks cann he is the best that I have ever had I just bread the best Harry and clover female to him I'm looking for them to be good ones

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 03-13-2016 02:07 PM
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

That's the female that's going to have me a white one lol.

Old Post 03-21-2016 07:08 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Skipper

Going to make a cross on skipper that everyone will know about when they are old enough to hunt if anyone wants one let me know ,Female is out of night ch, Buck Creek Doug Jackson,witch is out of Mr.Smith,and Buck Creek Merdith bottom side is a full litter mate sister to the famous Insane Jane if any is interested let me know."...Have a pic soon

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 03-22-2016 12:55 PM