UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Full Throttle Jiggs
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Full Throttle Jiggs

Can anyone post his pedigree?

You can't fix STUPID!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-13-2014 11:24 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

[quote="finleyriverchief"]

FULL THROTTLE (JIGGS)[/quote]

Old Post 03-14-2014 07:14 AM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Thank you, I wasn't able to find it.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 03-14-2014 03:21 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Good looking coondog there.Also another top hound sired by Hardwood Homer.Anybody hunt with any of Jiggs pups?

Old Post 03-14-2014 03:52 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kydirtdog44
UKC Forum Member

i have with two... one called jigga bill and jiggers... jiggers is a radical type dog good strike dog good tree dog very idependent ... as for jigga bill seen him on one tree by his lonsome with a coon

Old Post 03-14-2014 04:51 PM
kydirtdog44 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kydirtdog44 Click here to Send kydirtdog44 a Private Message Find more posts by kydirtdog44 Add kydirtdog44 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS SANDERS
UKC Forum Member

We will be making arrangements to breed a nice gyp in the future . 6 to 8 weeks or sooner!

Old Post 03-14-2014 04:59 PM
THOMAS SANDERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS SANDERS Click here to Send THOMAS SANDERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS SANDERS Find more posts by THOMAS SANDERS Add THOMAS SANDERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like he is putting some mouth and hunt in his pups.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 03-14-2014 07:12 PM
Bruce M. Conkey

Not taking anything away from Jiggs because you can't, as he is a quality hound reproducing quality hounds. There is one be key to his success and the success of his offspring in his background. "Raccoon Valley Queen". Actually twice and that may be a bigger key. If you pattern some of the best known hounds that have been successful in the Stud pen you will see one of about a half dozen outstanding females not once but a couple times in their background.
Tequila Sunrise being there also doesn't hurt a thing.

Old Post 03-16-2014 02:35 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryanlangmaid
UKC Forum Member

Anyone know if they sell semen from Jiggs? New York is a long ways from Iowa but would like to breed a female to him very soon!

Langmaids Living Legend (Somewheres Sylish Legend x Malden Branch T-Baby)
CH GRNITECH Frank's Abbie (skuna River Fred x Annie)

Old Post 02-11-2016 10:56 PM
ryanlangmaid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ryanlangmaid Click here to Send ryanlangmaid a Private Message Click Here to Email ryanlangmaid Find more posts by ryanlangmaid Add ryanlangmaid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allaboutthedogs
UKC Forum Member

Jiggs

I believe right now he is in Tennessee at Nickey Hales house. I too would still like to know if the have any semen stores off of Jiggs.

Old Post 02-12-2016 12:35 AM
allaboutthedogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allaboutthedogs Click here to Send allaboutthedogs a Private Message Click Here to Email allaboutthedogs Find more posts by allaboutthedogs Add allaboutthedogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kyle25
UKC Forum Member

Yes there is seman off of jiggs nicky would.know if any is for sale

Old Post 02-12-2016 01:41 AM
kyle25 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyle25 Click here to Send kyle25 a Private Message Click Here to Email kyle25 Find more posts by kyle25 Add kyle25 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryanlangmaid
UKC Forum Member

Just talked to Nickey. None for sale

Langmaids Living Legend (Somewheres Sylish Legend x Malden Branch T-Baby)
CH GRNITECH Frank's Abbie (skuna River Fred x Annie)

Old Post 02-12-2016 01:49 AM
ryanlangmaid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ryanlangmaid Click here to Send ryanlangmaid a Private Message Click Here to Email ryanlangmaid Find more posts by ryanlangmaid Add ryanlangmaid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hntwitcurs
UKC Forum Member

i had a pup off jiggs I got hit in the road absolutely the best track dog I ever started here would flat take tracks away from good dogs and make them look silly. it really hurt loosing him he had a big future in front of him

(pch big money x sch lil bit)

also future home to a bluetick that is going to hurt people's feelings just as soon as I find it!!!

Old Post 02-12-2016 02:07 AM
hntwitcurs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hntwitcurs Click here to Send hntwitcurs a Private Message Click Here to Email hntwitcurs Find more posts by hntwitcurs Add hntwitcurs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kyle25
UKC Forum Member

I started one best track dog i have ever seen he was only ten months old. Could flat out drive a track

Old Post 02-12-2016 02:25 AM
kyle25 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyle25 Click here to Send kyle25 a Private Message Click Here to Email kyle25 Find more posts by kyle25 Add kyle25 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

I like mine a lot he is well balanced like the others have mentioned. Only issue I have with him is that he is pretty quick to open. Rumor has it that is the case with Jiggs as well.

Old Post 02-13-2016 09:11 AM
Fisher13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fisher13 Click here to Send Fisher13 a Private Message Find more posts by Fisher13 Add Fisher13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

I like mine a lot he is well balanced like the others have mentioned. Only issue I have with him is that he is pretty quick to open. Rumor has it that is the case with Jiggs as well.

Old Post 02-13-2016 09:11 AM
Fisher13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fisher13 Click here to Send Fisher13 a Private Message Find more posts by Fisher13 Add Fisher13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Why do you have an issue with a dog being a quick strike dog?

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 02-13-2016 03:17 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Fisher13

Its not a rumor its a fact. Doesn't take away from the fact that he flat trees coons.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 02-13-2016 04:42 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chase Strebeck
UKC Forum Member

Would anyone have the pedigree of full throttle melt down? He is a pup out of jiggs.

Old Post 02-13-2016 05:03 PM
Chase Strebeck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chase Strebeck Click here to Send Chase Strebeck a Private Message Click Here to Email Chase Strebeck Find more posts by Chase Strebeck Add Chase Strebeck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hntwitcurs
UKC Forum Member

I am not sure the bottom side of meltdown but I know they are fixing to make the cross again and I know there were 3-4 big winners out of the first litter. I sure the second litter won't be cheap as they are proven but I think it would be a pretty good investment

(pch big money x sch lil bit)

also future home to a bluetick that is going to hurt people's feelings just as soon as I find it!!!

Old Post 02-13-2016 08:03 PM
hntwitcurs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hntwitcurs Click here to Send hntwitcurs a Private Message Click Here to Email hntwitcurs Find more posts by hntwitcurs Add hntwitcurs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

I know of one hell of a female that's gonna be bred tool Meltdown very soon!

UKC Performance Sire
Ukc #1 Top Reproducers List
PKC Top 5 both spring and fall Super Stake Sire

NtCh PKC Silver Ch Southern Miss Heat
( Moe x Tree Slammin Trixie )
4th Place 2017 UKC World Hunt

Old Post 02-15-2016 02:11 AM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Keith Penningto
UKC Forum Member

Multi Tasking

I guided Nationals a few years ago and Jiggs was in the cast. We cut the dogs and Jiggs went out about 20ft and pulled up to take a crap. The other 3 dogs were gone through the country. Jiggs started barking through the minute while crapping and judge asked for a call. Handler struck him in and other dogs hadn't said anything yet. Jiggs finished his business and walked about 20yds and pulled up treed just out of our lights. Handler treed him. Few of the other dogs got struck in through the country. 5 minutes was up on Jiggs and we walked over and he had the coon. Now that flat out impressed me that night. He struck that coon while taking a crap and treed it where the other 3 dogs never even smelled it. 20 minutes later he was through the country under another. He won the cast that night.

PKC CH / GRCH'GRNITECH'PR'BLACK IRON DARLA

PKC CH / GRCH'GRNITECH'PR'CLEGGS NORTHERN BLACK SKIP

PKC CH / CH GRNITECH'PR'MALONES MIDNIGHT DAN

PKC CH / GRCH'GRNITECH'PR'BLACK IRON STRIKE
PKC CH / NITECH BACKWATER SASSY
NITECH BACKWATER HAMMER
PKC CH BACKWATER ROWDY
GRNITECH POORBOY
NITECH BLACK IRON KATNISS

Last edited by Keith Penningto on 02-15-2016 at 05:02 AM

Old Post 02-15-2016 04:59 AM
Keith Penningto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Keith Penningto Click here to Send Keith Penningto a Private Message Find more posts by Keith Penningto Add Keith Penningto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

Ha-ha that is too funny! A boy up this way has a littermate to mine a female. He said she treed coon the first night in the woods.

Old Post 02-18-2016 10:42 PM
Perry Ross
UKC Forum Member

Jiggs

If u want one to get his mouth open. Then u want a pup off Jiggs. Big motor and most are independent and most are fairly accurate. Big heart and desire clean tree dogs. Most not grumpy at the tree either but won't leave a tree no matter what.

NiteCh RTO' Blue Dealer
GRNITECH PKC Gold Ch RTO' TREE SLAMIN SALLY
Ms. State bluetick pkc leader and top sixteen state pkc 2010 made 2010 quarter finals pkc world only blue dog that made the quarter finals. 2010 bluetick breed Ch. Has a truck ticket for 2011
PKC PCH Full Throttle Jiggs 2011 Super Stake Sire and Performance Sire

Old Post 02-23-2016 04:55 AM
Perry Ross is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Perry Ross Click here to Send Perry Ross a Private Message Click Here to Email Perry Ross Visit Perry Ross's homepage! Find more posts by Perry Ross Add Perry Ross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad west
UKC Forum Member

How accurate are his pups ? I know a lot of that depends on the training an different females. Are they trailing type hounds? Thanks n advance

'NITECH' WEST'S REPO COLLECTOR
    GRNITECH PKC CH WEST'S BIG JIM TREE JAMMER{RIP}

Old Post 02-29-2016 01:33 AM
chad west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad west Click here to Send chad west a Private Message Find more posts by chad west Add chad west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote