UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > just call me snap
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
easttncooner101
UKC Forum Member

just call me snap

Are they breeding or offering him at stud?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2014 03:25 PM
easttncooner101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for easttncooner101 Click here to Send easttncooner101 a Private Message Find more posts by easttncooner101 Add easttncooner101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldblueboy706
UKC Forum Member

I believe Scott Engle sold him. Herd he went south but where I'm unsure of.

Old Post 01-18-2014 03:50 PM
oldblueboy706 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldblueboy706 Click here to Send oldblueboy706 a Private Message Click Here to Email oldblueboy706 Find more posts by oldblueboy706 Add oldblueboy706 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
easttncooner101
UKC Forum Member

Yea i was pretty sure scott sold him and i.heard he went to georgia but haven't heard anymore about him

Old Post 01-18-2014 03:53 PM
easttncooner101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for easttncooner101 Click here to Send easttncooner101 a Private Message Find more posts by easttncooner101 Add easttncooner101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldblueboy706
UKC Forum Member

I herd he was in Ga too. Wouldn't mind breeding a female to him if he is here

Old Post 01-18-2014 03:56 PM
oldblueboy706 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldblueboy706 Click here to Send oldblueboy706 a Private Message Click Here to Email oldblueboy706 Find more posts by oldblueboy706 Add oldblueboy706 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
easttncooner101
UKC Forum Member

Yea i thought about it too georgia is closer than ohio lol

Old Post 01-18-2014 04:21 PM
Yogi33
UKC Forum Member

Snap

I may be wrong, but I believe the man who had Snap originally bought him back from Scott Engle down in Georgia. Glynn Horne I think. I tried to pm both Scott and Mr. Horne before I bought a young dog out of a Lone Pine female and Snap to ask about him, but never heard back. I bought the dog anyway and he is starting out nice.

Anyone who has knows anything about Snap I would appreciate hearing about him, seems hard to get any info about him.

Old Post 01-21-2014 07:01 AM
Yogi33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yogi33 Click here to Send Yogi33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yogi33 Add Yogi33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
easttncooner101
UKC Forum Member

Re: Snap

quote:
Originally posted by Yogi33
I may be wrong, but I believe the man who had Snap originally bought him back from Scott Engle down in Georgia. Glynn Horne I think. I tried to pm both Scott and Mr. Horne before I bought a young dog out of a Lone Pine female and Snap to ask about him, but never heard back. I bought the dog anyway and he is starting out nice.

Anyone who has knows anything about Snap I would appreciate hearing about him, seems hard to get any info about him.

Yea I'd maybe be interested in breeding to him if i can a for sure who has him

Old Post 01-21-2014 01:14 PM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

I've heard from several people that Snap is a coon treeing machine!!Not surprised though he is outta Trackman and a Harry female.Them two bloodlines seem to cross well. He did comment on the stud page Scott had on here after he bought him.Goodluck in your search.

Old Post 01-22-2014 04:32 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
easttncooner101
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jackson87
I've heard from several people that Snap is a coon treeing machine!!Not surprised though he is outta Trackman and a Harry female.Them two bloodlines seem to cross well. He did comment on the stud page Scott had on here after he bought him.Goodluck in your search.

Thanks I'm trying lol hope we can

Old Post 01-22-2014 04:33 PM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Go to the search tool on here.Type in Just call snap. You will find his old stud page and all the info there is on this site.Hope this helps.

Old Post 01-22-2014 06:15 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richards
UKC Forum Member

He is in Crawfordville Ga Marc Richards 706-401-0809

Old Post 06-12-2014 07:45 PM
Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richards Click here to Send Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Richards Find more posts by Richards Add Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

Snap is now in west ga right off interstate 20
At the Georgia and Alabama line

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 02-08-2016 03:57 PM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote