UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Steel Bawls
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Steel Bawls

Steel is now in Winchester Indiana at Dave Stegalls. Dave is in partner ship now with Cleo and I on Steel.
I have my hands full training pups..

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-16-2012 07:50 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dustin15
UKC Forum Member

i hunted with him about a week ago with dave.... i liked him alot

GR NITE CH PR' Tuff River Angel
GR NITE CH PKC CH PR' Tuff River Crank
RIP GR NITE CH PR' Marcum's Wild Solo (handler)

Old Post 12-16-2012 09:03 PM
dustin15 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dustin15 Click here to Send dustin15 a Private Message Click Here to Email dustin15 Find more posts by dustin15 Add dustin15 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Dave will get him tune up and ready to go.
Thanks.

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic

Old Post 12-16-2012 09:53 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
belly up
UKC Forum Member

Doug and Cleo thank you for this oportunity to be part of such a nice hound he will be pushed hard this coming spring!

Dustin thanks for the kind words!

Old Post 12-17-2012 12:19 AM
belly up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for belly up Click here to Send belly up a Private Message Find more posts by belly up Add belly up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

You are one of the best people that has crossed paths with us in a long time.

We value your friendship and know you and Steel will be a great team.

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 12-17-2012 12:32 AM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

FIRST EVER WOMENS AKC 2012 WORLD CH
WITH NAT & PATTY THOMAS

STEEL BAWLS

SIRE GRNITECH PR HARRY BAWLS
STEEL BAWLS
DAM GRNIETCH HABITS BLUE DIMOND

Last edited by Doug Bowers on 12-17-2012 at 01:51 AM

Old Post 12-17-2012 01:47 AM
Harley Smith
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Doug Bowers get your finger out that dogs but. Lol

FIRST EVER WOMENS AKC 2012 WORLD CH
WITH NAT & PATTY THOMAS

STEEL BAWLS

SIRE GRNITECH PR HARRY BAWLS
STEEL BAWLS
DAM GRNIETCH HABITS BLUE DIMOND

pr' Dixie's Heaven on Earth
(Turpins Insane Cain X Jacksons Magic Dixie) (walker)

Old Post 12-17-2012 09:08 PM
Harley Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Harley Smith Click here to Send Harley Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Harley Smith Find more posts by Harley Smith Add Harley Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
belly up
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Cleo
You are one of the best people that has crossed paths with us in a long time.

We value your friendship and know you and Steel will be a great team.

Thank u cleo i feel the same way about you guys!! God has blessed me with true freinds when it comes to yall which is hard to find these days.

Home of
PR' TREEING CODY

Last edited by belly up on 12-18-2012 at 12:35 AM

Old Post 12-18-2012 12:20 AM
belly up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for belly up Click here to Send belly up a Private Message Find more posts by belly up Add belly up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
belly up
UKC Forum Member

Anyone is welcome to hunt with steel any night they wish and however u want to see him go! He is very well BALANCED! He will kick dirt as soon as u unsnap him Steel will tree coon all around u or will get deep to get treed he moves a track Quick!! very independant and is a stand on the wood treedog and can take plenty of pressure,3 of my favorite things about steel is He has more HEART than any dog i have seen! He has DESIRE to tree a coon And all the DRIVE u could ask for!! Watch for him in the winners circle in 2013. will get his full ped posted asap

Home of
PR' TREEING CODY

Old Post 12-21-2012 01:09 AM
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Y'all staying warm? Hows the boy doing?

Proud home to;

ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~

~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 12-22-2012 06:52 AM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
belly up
UKC Forum Member

we are sure trying to lol winter held of up till now! yesterday it sure showed up tho. steel is doin great he settled in very well loads of fun to hunt also!

Home of
PR' TREEING CODY

Old Post 12-22-2012 04:22 PM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

could you post a 3 gen for me? I'm wondering about his dam's side, I know enough about Harry Bawls and have heard A LOT of good about Steel and was just wondering about his dam's side.

Thanks!

Old Post 12-24-2012 01:20 AM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Steels momma is Habits Blue Diamond....Bad Habit bred on his bottom side.

Proud home to;

~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~

~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty

Old Post 12-24-2012 01:25 AM
belly up
UKC Forum Member

BALANCE,BALANCE,BALANCE

I can not stress enough how well of a Balanced hound Steel is from track to tree he has all the tools! We all know when u go to do a job you must have the tools to do it or the job wont get done or will be done poorly! The job of a COONDOG! is to tree a coon when u turn them loose period!! When it comes to tracking,whether its a hot track, cold track, crossing the river, in down timber and tree tops or that coon that gos and hits 5 different trees STEEL has yet to have any trouble with it he can flat move a track like he is looking at it! Alot of folks say Walkers are missing there noes and track power I offer ANYONE to come hunt with him and he will show you different! We also know that the ability to to LOCATE a coon in some sitiuations that a dog comes upon are criticle when Accuracy is a must!! Steel has the Locating ability to show you the meat! Now the Tree we all Love them one bark put em on the scorecard treedogs that is Steel! He will spit out a super fast triple chop and then click steady as a clock till the cows come home it dont matter wats going on he is there to stay! Belly up in one spot TREEDOG!! So if your looking for a stud that is well BALANCED look no further Steel is here for your inspection!! Thanks for reading

Home of
PR' TREEING CODY

Old Post 12-26-2012 07:17 AM
belly up
UKC Forum Member

Home of
PR' TREEING CODY

Old Post 12-27-2012 02:19 AM
belly up
UKC Forum Member

Home of
PR' TREEING CODY

Old Post 12-27-2012 02:19 AM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

how many pups does Steel have on the ground right now?

Old Post 12-27-2012 03:56 AM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
belly up
UKC Forum Member

Steel only has 1 litter and it was a accident breeding at this time i do not know anything about that litter Doug may know something but i wont swear too it. Thanks for your intrest!

Home of
PR' TREEING CODY

Old Post 12-27-2012 04:12 AM
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Steel has 7 pups. One of them died recently. We have a female off the litter. That litter is Bad Habit and Harry Bawls up and down. Nat Thomas could tell you more.

Steel couldnt be in any better hands then with Dave. Dave Doug and Steel are an awesome team.

Proud home to;

~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~

~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty

Old Post 12-28-2012 07:29 AM
belly up
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Cleo that means alot to me!

Home of
PR' TREEING CODY

Old Post 12-28-2012 07:36 AM
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

UP FOR STEEL

Old Post 01-01-2013 12:21 AM
belly up
UKC Forum Member

Home of
PR' TREEING CODY

Old Post 01-01-2013 05:32 AM
belly up
UKC Forum Member

Home of
PR' TREEING CODY

Old Post 01-02-2013 03:45 AM
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Look like you guy's had a white Christmas. & New Year.

Old Post 01-02-2013 05:02 AM
belly up
UKC Forum Member

sorry its blurry!! Click pic for video

Home of
PR' TREEING CODY

Old Post 01-02-2013 05:02 AM