UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ch.gr.nt.ch Cold Red Bone
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
deergutter33
UKC Forum Member

Doug

Doug thought you was talking bout my wife at first.lol Yeah she out of dan and a real nice lumis female. I sold a brother to this female 3 weeks ago super nice split treeing young hound.

Cold Red Cool Breeze

Randy Baker
419-961-7408

Last edited by deergutter33 on 02-13-2013 at 11:51 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-13-2013 11:47 PM
deergutter33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deergutter33 Click here to Send deergutter33 a Private Message Click Here to Email deergutter33 Find more posts by deergutter33 Add deergutter33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deergutter33
UKC Forum Member

JUNE

......NT.CH.ONEYS SUPERSTAR
.....GRNITECH ONEYS OUTBACK DAN
......ONEYS LUCKY

CH.ONEYS JUNE

......GRNITECH GRCH MAIN STREET ROY
.....DEEP WOODS TINKERBELLE HTX (NEEDS 1ST)
......GRNITECH DEEP WOODS BELLE

SOON TO BE CROSSED WITH CH GRNITECH COLD RED BONE

Cold Red Cool Breeze

Randy Baker
419-961-7408

Old Post 02-14-2013 12:09 AM
deergutter33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deergutter33 Click here to Send deergutter33 a Private Message Click Here to Email deergutter33 Find more posts by deergutter33 Add deergutter33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
birddog
UKC Forum Member

june

This is gonna be THE cross !

Old Post 02-14-2013 12:47 AM
birddog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for birddog Click here to Send birddog a Private Message Find more posts by birddog Add birddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cu@dtree
UKC Forum Member

Randy

That's a really nice looking female Randy. Best of luck getting pups from her. Ol' Trash is doing really well treeing these Carolina coons.

Old Post 02-14-2013 03:15 AM
cu@dtree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cu@dtree Click here to Send cu@dtree a Private Message Find more posts by cu@dtree Add cu@dtree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deergutter33
UKC Forum Member

BOB AND CU@DTREE

Bob think im gonna be like Tab and keep all the females till i can decide.

cu@dtree i packed Trash to s.c. and she did a fine job. She is a nice female and will allways be one of my favorite hounds. Keep me updated on her and post some pics on here of her. call me anytime

Cold Red Cool Breeze

Randy Baker
419-961-7408

Old Post 02-14-2013 04:39 AM
deergutter33
UKC Forum Member

BONE

BONE UP

Cold Red Cool Breeze

Randy Baker
419-961-7408

Last edited by deergutter33 on 02-15-2013 at 03:45 PM

Old Post 02-15-2013 03:01 PM
deergutter33
UKC Forum Member

BONE

Bone is the same dog night afer night. We wont brag on him he is a coon dog in anybodys book. Bob has only bred him for his personal crossing. He has made two crosses on Bone . Out of them two there is 1 gr.ntch 1 ntch 1 with a first and a akc nt.ch and one with a second place. If that aint good out of two breedings i dont know what your lookin for. I do not own this dog , but every female i own will be bred to him. I have hunted with this dog all his life and he is a coondog..................

Cold Red Cool Breeze

Randy Baker
419-961-7408

Last edited by deergutter33 on 02-16-2013 at 10:19 PM

Old Post 02-16-2013 02:58 AM
deergutter33
UKC Forum Member

Tubs

Tubs first time to the woods and treed 65yards away.

Cold Red Cool Breeze

Randy Baker
419-961-7408

Last edited by deergutter33 on 02-16-2013 at 02:54 PM

Old Post 02-16-2013 03:20 AM
birddog
UKC Forum Member

tubs

Know what you mean Randy but guarantee ya Tabs brother is glad you sold him to him !

Old Post 02-16-2013 03:24 AM
birddog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for birddog Click here to Send birddog a Private Message Find more posts by birddog Add birddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cu@dtree
UKC Forum Member

June

Randy I just realized that the mother of your June dog is a littermate to Dual Gr. Ch. Back Nines Main Street Slam in Georgia. That Deepwoods breeding is some good stuff, and Ol' Roy speaks for himself. I'll see if I can get some updated pics of Trash for you.

Old Post 02-16-2013 04:35 PM
cu@dtree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cu@dtree Click here to Send cu@dtree a Private Message Find more posts by cu@dtree Add cu@dtree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deergutter33
UKC Forum Member

cu@dtree

Deepwoods breeding like to get alone and good stay put tree dogs. Love to see some pics of Trash.

Cold Red Cool Breeze

Randy Baker
419-961-7408

Old Post 02-16-2013 10:16 PM
deergutter33
UKC Forum Member

BONE UP

Cold Red Cool Breeze

Randy Baker
419-961-7408

Old Post 02-18-2013 12:13 AM
Longwoods Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: JUNE

quote:
Originally posted by deergutter33

......NT.CH.ONEYS SUPERSTAR
.....GRNITECH ONEYS OUTBACK DAN
......ONEYS LUCKY

CH.ONEYS JUNE

......GRNITECH GRCH MAIN STREET ROY
.....DEEP WOODS TINKERBELLE HTX (NEEDS 1ST)
......GRNITECH DEEP WOODS BELLE

SOON TO BE CROSSED WITH CH GRNITECH COLD RED BONE

Beautiful female Randy, should cross great on BONE.

Old Post 02-18-2013 04:27 AM
Longwoods Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longwoods Kennel Click here to Send Longwoods Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Longwoods Kennel Add Longwoods Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
birddog
UKC Forum Member

June

Really nice female also Brian-real loud and accurate female with plenty of independence is gonna be a super cross !

Old Post 02-18-2013 04:59 AM
deergutter33
UKC Forum Member

Brain

Thanks Brain, Think we will get some nice pups off of bone this year with whats been bred and some soon to be bred.

Cold Red Cool Breeze

Randy Baker
419-961-7408

Old Post 02-19-2013 12:28 AM
deergutter33
UKC Forum Member

BONE

One of Bob and Bones late season hunts.

Two nights earlier that week.

Cold Red Cool Breeze

Randy Baker
419-961-7408

Last edited by deergutter33 on 02-19-2013 at 10:42 PM

Old Post 02-19-2013 10:38 PM
deergutter33
UKC Forum Member

Cold Red Cool Breeze

Randy Baker
419-961-7408

Old Post 02-21-2013 02:33 AM
deergutter33
UKC Forum Member

BONE UP

Cold Red Cool Breeze

Randy Baker
419-961-7408

Old Post 02-23-2013 08:11 AM
birddog
UKC Forum Member

Randy

They about to work me to death RAndy ain't had a weekend off yet this year and when l do get back to Ohio for a day the weather goes to heck ! Maybe later in march things will loosen up by then !

Old Post 02-24-2013 03:49 AM
deergutter33
UKC Forum Member

Bob

You will have to have a talk with them when puppy season starts,to much work aint good.lol

Cold Red Cool Breeze

Randy Baker
419-961-7408

Old Post 02-24-2013 04:02 PM
Longwoods Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Gentlemen, not only is BONE a coondog, hes also a reproducer of coondogs. Hes probably one of the most overlooked studs alive today. Don't miss out on a chance to own a pup out of him. Randy and Bob have worked hard with this line of dogs and they have produced a line of hounds that will please the pickiest of hunters. Bob and Randy, Good luck with your breeding program.

Old Post 02-24-2013 05:59 PM
Longwoods Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longwoods Kennel Click here to Send Longwoods Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Longwoods Kennel Add Longwoods Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deergutter33
UKC Forum Member

Brain

Thanks for the kind words.

Cold Red Cool Breeze

Randy Baker
419-961-7408

Old Post 02-27-2013 02:27 AM
birddog
UKC Forum Member

Brian

Thanx Brian he has thrown really nice early starting pups with brains in both prior crosses and I am really hyped for the crosses this year ! I can honestly take no claim in this bloodline though-it is all Randy who has worked with this blood for many years and I'm lucky too be in on this program .

Old Post 02-27-2013 02:52 AM
Longwoods Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Brian

quote:
Originally posted by birddog
Thanx Brian he has thrown really nice early starting pups with brains in both prior crosses and I am really hyped for the crosses this year ! I can honestly take no claim in this bloodline though-it is all Randy who has worked with this blood for many years and I'm lucky too be in on this program .

I understand, gotta give credit where its due but I think your a big help to Randy and I'm sure he would agree. Keep up the good work guys!!!

Old Post 02-27-2013 03:26 AM
deergutter33
UKC Forum Member

Bob

It is as much yours as it is mine,Takes alot of guys working together.

Cold Red Cool Breeze

Randy Baker
419-961-7408

Old Post 02-27-2013 04:00 PM