UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Get Gone Jenna
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Team Mafia 2
UKC Forum Member

Get Gone Jenna

Congrats brother good luck tomorrow night. Also a huge congrats to Jeremiah and Sleepy and Wyatt and Hawk. It’s an awesome feeling to have 3 of my buddies in the finals. Hopefully Curt and Whitey can pull it off late.

Dalton Cummings
918-533-6545

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2022 08:03 AM
Team Mafia 2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Mafia 2 Click here to Send Team Mafia 2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Mafia 2 Find more posts by Team Mafia 2 Add Team Mafia 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

Congrats and good luck !!

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 09-24-2022 02:20 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clif Owen
UKC Forum Member

Congrats!!

Old Post 09-25-2022 05:34 AM
Clif Owen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clif Owen Click here to Send Clif Owen a Private Message Click Here to Email Clif Owen Find more posts by Clif Owen Add Clif Owen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
medicman_stark
UKC Forum Member

Tyler, congrats on your win! You could have kept her on the leash for the last half of the cast and won, but chose to cut her again. Great confidence in your hound! She looked great with those eyes looking down all night.

Old Post 09-25-2022 06:18 AM
medicman_stark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for medicman_stark Click here to Send medicman_stark a Private Message Click Here to Email medicman_stark Find more posts by medicman_stark Add medicman_stark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
warn
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on a impressive performance

Mark Warner

"HOME OF PREDAWN KENNELS"

http://www.tekonshathunder.homestead.com

Old Post 09-25-2022 07:10 AM
warn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for warn Click here to Send warn a Private Message Click Here to Email warn Find more posts by warn Add warn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

Congrats!!

Old Post 09-25-2022 07:24 AM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sox12
UKC Forum Member

congradulations

CH Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]
GRCH.Wandering Red Pepper
GRCH.Wandering Red Honeys Sweety Pie

RIP
GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.PR Steffes wandering Red Tinkerbell {GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge RipsawXGRNTCH Ragged Ridge Toadie]

Old Post 09-25-2022 07:53 AM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Great job Tyler! Congratulations to you and your family

Old Post 09-25-2022 01:49 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Great job Tyler! Congratulations to you and your family

Old Post 09-25-2022 01:49 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations

Old Post 09-25-2022 02:43 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Way To Go

Congratulations. Done with style. Tyler let Jenna roll and she treed coons and made no mistakes. Impressive win.

Old Post 09-25-2022 02:49 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve Flint
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations

Gr Nt Ch "PR" Flint's Terrible Tiny
(Tammy X Wootens Ohio River Duke)
Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Rat Poison
( Rat Attack X Hot Pepper)
Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch "Pr"Flint's Pine Knot
(Iron Eagle X Hot Pepper)
Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Jody
Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Big E
(Rat X Tiny)
Ch Nt Ch "Pr"Flint & Chilzers Rat's Boy
( Rat X Pepper)
Nt Ch Ch "Pr" Torch's Hot Pepper
(Torch X Tammy )
=4 wins to GR Nt(1999 Southeastern Treeing Walker Days High Scoring Opposite Sex Winner)
Nt Ch "Pr"Torch's Hot Son
(Torch X Tammy)
Gr. Nt. Ch. "Pr" Flint's Spider Monkey -2 time double cast winner at TWBFA Days
(Gr Nt Ch Honey Creek Spider x Nt Ch Gibbies Easy Money)
Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slingin Daisy May
(Big E X Slobber Slingin Poison)
Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slinging Iron Butterfly
(Gr Nt Ch Gander x Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slinging Daisy May)
Nt Ch Flint’s Tiger Lilly
(Gr Nt Ch Martin’s Hardwood Solo x Hoy’s Treetop Mandy)
Nt Ch Flint’s Sod Buster
(Camo Man x Slobber Sling Daisy May)

Old Post 09-25-2022 02:56 PM
Steve Flint is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Flint Click here to Send Steve Flint a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Flint Find more posts by Steve Flint Add Steve Flint to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

"Impressive" is the best way to describe it. What a hound and what a great young man for a handler. Emma is the perfect example of deep and alone with a coon. I sure liked her several years back when I got to hunt with her. I have been watching her wins since. I can't believe that Chey and Jen weren't there to get their picture made. Chey would surely have had to smile for that.

Old Post 09-25-2022 03:05 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric Piatt
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Tyler! Well deserved!!!

Old Post 09-25-2022 03:47 PM
Eric Piatt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Piatt Click here to Send Eric Piatt a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Piatt Find more posts by Eric Piatt Add Eric Piatt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cyoung
UKC Forum Member

Congrats well done

Piney Creek Kennel
Pkc ch Grnitch Pr Hardtime Sue
(2018 St Jude 2nd over all hunt winner
High scoring grand nite Friday night
2018 Tennessee state hunt 2nd over all opposite sex winner high scoring grand night Friday night)
2020 Winter Classic overall winner.2nd Friday night 5th Saturday night.

Old Post 09-25-2022 04:24 PM
Cyoung is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cyoung Click here to Send Cyoung a Private Message Click Here to Email Cyoung Find more posts by Cyoung Add Cyoung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Burchel Davis
UKC Forum Member

Jenna

Congrats!

Platinum Ch. Grand Night Ch.
Davis’ Rosedale Phrogger

Old Post 09-25-2022 04:26 PM
Burchel Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Burchel Davis Click here to Send Burchel Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Burchel Davis Find more posts by Burchel Davis Add Burchel Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Tyler great job,good win for a young man that is a very good sport,Jenna is a really good dog I can see from her wins and I have hunted with Tyler and know she is doing it not her handler.

Grnite.ch.Grch.Hicks Rusty .GRNITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY COOTER .GRNITECH(2)GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY DAZY. .NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY JUNEBUG GR.NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS RUSTY RED CUDA . GRNITECH.PKC CH. CHKC CH. TANK. CH.GRNITECH.MYATT CREEK LUCY.CH.GRFDCH.GRNITECH.WADES TREE TIGHT TINA.CH.NITECH.RUSTY RED RUTH

Old Post 09-25-2022 04:56 PM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations. Winning the World Hunt is a HUGE accomplishment.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 09-25-2022 05:03 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATULATIONS TYLER AND JENNA!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 09-25-2022 05:05 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

Congrats buddy, winners win!! Huge accomplishment I know you and the family are stoked and I am for y’all as well!! A lot of us only dream of this, All those long nights have paid off!! 👍👍👍

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 09-25-2022 06:01 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

CONGRATS to Tyler and Jenna you are one heck of a team and we are so proud of you!!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-25-2022 09:13 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David W Roberts
UKC Forum Member

Who is she out of

Old Post 09-25-2022 09:37 PM
David W Roberts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David W Roberts Click here to Send David W Roberts a Private Message Click Here to Email David W Roberts Find more posts by David W Roberts Add David W Roberts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David W Roberts
UKC Forum Member

Who is she out of

Old Post 09-25-2022 09:37 PM
David W Roberts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David W Roberts Click here to Send David W Roberts a Private Message Click Here to Email David W Roberts Find more posts by David W Roberts Add David W Roberts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by David W Roberts
Who is she out of

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928547789

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 09-25-2022 10:49 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on a dominate performance.

Just curious did ya'll get a separate trophy and cheque for the world retriever title lol. Good grief. Until Tyler corrected him I thought Chey had adopted him prior to the final cast. Good grief.

You and Lane might have to change from tier1 to champs. Well done.

Old Post 09-25-2022 11:04 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote