UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > hunting trip
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cmmu
UKC Forum Member

hunting trip

If you guys decided to take your hounds on a hunting trip and could travel to anywhere in the U S where would you suggest. I want to start planning a trip now for next year but dont really know where to even think about going or where to look. The coons are kind of far apart in my area and I hear all about these people treeing 6 and 7 a night I want to see it with my own eyes.
thanks for the info.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-30-2014 01:28 PM
cmmu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cmmu Click here to Send cmmu a Private Message Click Here to Email cmmu Find more posts by cmmu Add cmmu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Central/Northern Ohio, Northern Indiana.. plus a few others that I haven't been to yet.

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 10-30-2014 01:31 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

I have a friend who goes bow hunting in ohio every year.
He'll have to tell me where to go there. I too am looking to go hunting somewhere nice for once.

Old Post 10-31-2014 01:23 AM
croatankid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for croatankid Click here to Send croatankid a Private Message Click Here to Email croatankid Find more posts by croatankid Add croatankid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

Hunting trip

I don't need to go on any hunting trip,,,coon are plentiful here in my neck of the woods (northwest Ohio),doesn't matter if I go out at crack of dark, midnight,or busting daylight I tree coon,,,I love our hunting grounds,,,good luck hunting

Old Post 10-31-2014 03:46 AM
Jrkb2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jrkb2012 Click here to Send Jrkb2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jrkb2012 Find more posts by Jrkb2012 Add Jrkb2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

"Northern" anywhere.

Old Post 10-31-2014 03:12 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buddy5
UKC Forum Member

theres no coon up here in northern Indiana lol.

Old Post 10-31-2014 11:59 PM
buddy5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buddy5 Click here to Send buddy5 a Private Message Click Here to Email buddy5 Find more posts by buddy5 Add buddy5 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote