UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Hillbilly's Bluetick's
Pages (19): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
David R. Smith
UKC Forum Member

bump

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-24-2014 11:24 AM
David R. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David R. Smith Click here to Send David R. Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email David R. Smith Find more posts by David R. Smith Add David R. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the bump Dave... I took Cade's little male Chase along, the other night, at four months old, I didn't really expect much from him, but, first time ever in the woods, turned him out with Ol'Dutch, and he shot in there almost 600 yards, before Dutch struck, and tracked another 300 or so before he treed, and Ol'Chase was there, every step of the way, he was really excited, around the tree, and mauled the coon good, when I knocked it out, so looks like he may understand what's going on anyways..

Old Post 11-05-2014 11:01 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

My New Hunting Friend

Dave,Brownie,and Cade Goode.
This is Mr. Bill Goode's fine 8 year old Son. He had never hunted with a squirrel dog so I loaded old Brownie up and headed to W.V. Sat. Morning. Brownie was spot on his game as he treed 10 times and we saw 9 squirrels. The picture shows Cade and the first squirrel he killed hunting with a dog. I noticed Bill didn't post this picture as he knows Cade and Me have a little better hunting skills than him and he's a little jealous would be my thoughts. Cade it was a real joy to hunt with a great young hunter. I had the best time hunting I have had in a long time. Thanks. Dave

Cade Leveling. This Fine Young Man is a hunter.

Last edited by david woofter on 11-10-2014 at 03:15 PM

Old Post 11-10-2014 03:10 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Nice pictures. Cade looks like he enjoyed himself.

Old Post 11-10-2014 04:17 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dave for posting!! You may be right about the hunter thing, Ya always want a better offspring right?? Lol!!

Gary we had a ball, the most fun I've had in a long time, and I know Cade had fun... I'd like to find Cade a good little squirrel dog..

Old Post 11-10-2014 09:45 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Thread

Bill..nice thread..keep up the hunting tradition with the kids...time flies, enjoy it....take care

Pbarrett

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 11-11-2014 03:16 AM
breezyoaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for breezyoaks Click here to Send breezyoaks a Private Message Click Here to Email breezyoaks Find more posts by breezyoaks Add breezyoaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks buddy!!! I appreciate that!! Nice pups you have, I'm sure they'll make some dandy's.....

Old Post 11-11-2014 05:56 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Good to see you, Mr. Woofter, and Cade having a great time!

Old Post 11-11-2014 06:32 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ov_blues
[B]Good to see you, Mr. Woofter, and

Thanks Buddy!! We had a great time😄😄 Cade wants to train his Bluetick to tree squirrel now! Lol!

Old Post 11-12-2014 12:21 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-12-2014 01:07 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-12-2014 01:12 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Well... Our rifle season came in here in WV, and Cade and I have hunted about everyday so the coonhuntin ain't happening much... We haven't had any luck though. It has been a very strange deer season so far. Not much happening at all. Not many deer bein shot anywhere around us either..... But I Hope everyone has had a great THANKSGIVING and all is well...

Old Post 12-02-2014 10:26 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Some Older Pics!

I thought was kinda cool, to see the different stages of the boy's life..

Old Post 12-11-2014 01:14 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS To Everyone From The Goode Family, and Hillbilly's Blueticks!!

Old Post 12-25-2014 01:56 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas

to you Bill and the best to you and yours in the new year. I hope you always have an ole Dutch or better on your leash.

Old Post 12-25-2014 02:18 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family Bill! Take Care and Good Hunting!

Old Post 12-25-2014 02:25 AM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Happy New year to everyone!!! Good Hunting!

Old Post 01-01-2015 05:31 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

New Year

Bill,
Happy New Year to you and your family. Hope things are going well.
Take Care,
Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 01-04-2015 01:43 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Scott!! I appreciate that, and same to you buddy!! Hope all is well, and goes well for ya!!

Cade and I went squrrel hunting and coon huntin some...

Old Post 01-05-2015 07:07 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Bump

I guess there should be a new addition to the kennel, before long, I'll post some pics as they come....

Old Post 01-23-2015 11:49 AM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

HUNTING

That's some great pictures Bill. Looks like Cade is becoming quite the hunter. No better way for a boy to grow up than tromping the woods with his Dad and some good hounds. Keep them all in the woods and Good Hunting!

Old Post 01-23-2015 12:02 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

New addition

Bill, I was reading your post where it said there was going to be a new addition soon and that you were going to post some pictures,and I looked back at your post and read where it said "to the kennel" and I said "oh". Be looking for those pictures Bill. Take care.

Old Post 01-23-2015 10:03 PM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rance56
UKC Forum Member

Awesome pics bill

Old Post 01-23-2015 11:08 PM
rance56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rance56 Click here to Send rance56 a Private Message Click Here to Email rance56 Find more posts by rance56 Add rance56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Jack. It would be a blessing for another addition!! But right now, I'm talking the four legged. Lol!! Thanks Buddy!!!

Thanks, Steve, and Rance!!!

Old Post 01-25-2015 09:58 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Well... Me and the crew, for the acception on my daughter who went to church camp, went to Morgantown this weekend and watched the Mountaineer's battle TCU, We had a fun day!

The boy's and The Mountaineer.

The boys and Mr Jerry West!!! Probably the most famous Mountaineer.

Old Post 01-26-2015 02:10 PM