UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnt Ch Pr Brush Creek Gus
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Grnt Ch Pr Brush Creek Gus

Sire GRNT CH Blue Creek Gauge
Dam GRNT CH Smokey River Hemi
Stud fee is private treaty
Contact Mike Blevins @ 740-464-2234.
1.) Very nice tree dog.
2.) Extremely hard hunting dog.
3.) Have references that has hunted with Gus.
4.) Nice open track dog with speed.

Last edited by Mike_Blevins on 06-29-2017 at 08:50 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-29-2017 06:47 PM
Mike_Blevins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike_Blevins Click here to Send Mike_Blevins a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike_Blevins Find more posts by Mike_Blevins Add Mike_Blevins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Santini 72
UKC Forum Member

Gr.Nt. Ch. Brush Creek Gus

Glad to see you put Gus on here. Good luck with him.

Sandy

Old Post 06-29-2017 09:52 PM
Santini 72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Santini 72 Click here to Send Santini 72 a Private Message Find more posts by Santini 72 Add Santini 72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

I'm with Sandy! Great to see you offer Gus to the public.

I hope all has been well with you Mike, you been keeping that outlaw Wayne Crabtree in check down there in those hills?

I've been trying to keep that Harry Eidenier guy in line up this way, no documented success as of yet

Keep ole Gus in that timber!

Take care,
Vic

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 06-29-2017 11:03 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Vic

Been trying to keep Wayne in line.... Impossible, lol....

Old Post 06-30-2017 12:29 AM
Mike_Blevins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike_Blevins Click here to Send Mike_Blevins a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike_Blevins Find more posts by Mike_Blevins Add Mike_Blevins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roush_union76
UKC Forum Member

Hope some people take some nice females to Gus. Mike n Gus got some nice wins at big hunts in tough company. Not been in the timber with Gus yet but can assure any and all that Mike is top shelf.
Deric

Old Post 06-30-2017 05:08 PM
Roush_union76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roush_union76 Click here to Send Roush_union76 a Private Message Find more posts by Roush_union76 Add Roush_union76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Deric and Sandy

Allways good talking to you guys maybe sometime soon well get ole gus and bell out and see if we can get one to climb

Old Post 07-01-2017 01:41 PM
SCOTT E JONES
UKC Forum Member

GR,NIT Ch, Ch P.R. Brush Creek Gus

----------GRnitch Gr Ch Meads Jet 8
-----Grnit,ch Blue Creek Gauge
----------Grnit,ch Coats Bawl Creek Blue Hooker

Grnit,ch Ch P.R. Brush Creek Gus

-----------Grnit,Ch Mailes Blue Sue's Pete
-----Grnit,ch Grch Smokey River Hemi 2008 reserve world champion
-----------P.R. Mailes Blue Bell

Last edited by SCOTT E JONES on 07-03-2017 at 07:39 PM

Old Post 07-03-2017 06:47 PM
SCOTT E JONES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SCOTT E JONES Click here to Send SCOTT E JONES a Private Message Find more posts by SCOTT E JONES Add SCOTT E JONES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCOTT E JONES
UKC Forum Member

Grnit,Ch Ch Pr Brush Creek Gus

Grnit Gus treed the other night with one of Mikes friends Grnit Redbone.

Old Post 07-03-2017 09:04 PM
SCOTT E JONES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SCOTT E JONES Click here to Send SCOTT E JONES a Private Message Find more posts by SCOTT E JONES Add SCOTT E JONES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

The red dog in the picture with gus is Rick Goldens GNTCH CH Ky Moonlight Woody, when those two hounds wind up on the same tree now thats a tree job you wont soon forget

Old Post 07-04-2017 02:17 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on finishing your male!

Mailes Blue Bell. What is she out of?

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Old Post 07-05-2017 04:10 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Mailes Blue Bell

Sire GR NT CH Smokey River Chiefs Joe Dam GR NT CH Misty River Bell Thanks Elmo , You and I drew out together at the Bluetick Reunion a few years ago , I Think you were running ole Lumber

Old Post 07-05-2017 07:59 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Gus

I have hunted with Gus and Like his Master he's a Good one. Nice Hound Right Here in all areas ( Hunt-Track-Tree ). Good Luck with him Mike. Dave
GUS

I took some pictures of Gus when I hunted with him when he was only one year old. This is one. He's a Pretty Tree Dog.

Last edited by david woofter on 07-05-2017 at 09:38 PM

Old Post 07-05-2017 09:32 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Dave

Hello Dave, Thanks for the picture and the kind words, I remember this hunt and ole Maggie was up to her usual self ,looking mighty impressive

Old Post 07-06-2017 02:13 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Maggie

Maggie is going but sure not forgotten. Yes I believe she was deep and alone a few times that night. I know you also loved that old dog Mike. Thanks for remembering her.

Old Post 07-06-2017 03:29 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Dave

Yes Dave always enjoyed huntin with Maggie , one nice hound

Old Post 07-06-2017 10:05 PM
edcrabtree
UKC Forum Member

Gus and Mike

Have had the pleasure of hunting several times with Gus. He is a coon dog, cut him loose and leave the rest to him ,hunt, strike and tree. He is accurate and doesn't fool around getting it done. Mike I am glad you put him out to the public, good luck with him.

Old Post 07-06-2017 10:30 PM
edcrabtree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edcrabtree Click here to Send edcrabtree a Private Message Click Here to Email edcrabtree Find more posts by edcrabtree Add edcrabtree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Ed Crabtree

Ed and I have traveled many miles the last few years going to some of the bigger hunts, he has a young english dog thats been 2 hunts,has a 1st and 3rd and 0 minus GREAT JOB

Old Post 07-07-2017 04:04 PM
SCOTT E JONES
UKC Forum Member

Grnit,ch Ch Brush Creek Gus and Brush Creek Lou

A picture of Gr nit ch,ch Brush Creek Gus and Brush Creek Lou treed 3/4 of a mile last night in smoldering heat and Humidity. Mike said he will be Breeding Lou to Gus in the near future . Lou is double Smokey River bred female. Gus is 0n the right and Lou on the left.

Last edited by SCOTT E JONES on 07-12-2017 at 10:25 PM

Old Post 07-12-2017 06:17 PM
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Gus and Lou

Turned Gus and Lou loose down on the creek about 11,30 last night usually tree one pretty quick, but last night they went three quarters of a mile and treed up a big ole poplar. Had the meat. Leashed em up and went home. TOO HOT FOR ME.

Old Post 07-13-2017 03:15 AM
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Brush Creek Lou

This female in the picture with Gus / Brush CreeK Lou is out of CH GRNT North Fork Blue Spur and the dam is GRNT GR CH Bullet II Code Blue Cricket, she should be coming in season around the last of October. I plan on breeding her to Gus. Lou was naturally straight and a belly rubbin tree dog.

Old Post 07-14-2017 05:09 PM
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

GUS and Slugger

Took Gus and Slugger out Sat. night , Struck right off the lead strap they ran it about 300 yards and treed. Never found it, too much underbrush. Could not find hardly any place to shine. Slugger is out of GR NT CH Foggy Mountian Blaze and GR NT CH Fouts Latenite Dixie Delight

Old Post 07-17-2017 06:25 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Gus

This was a good dog at a young age. He was only one year old when I hunted with him and he treed split and also treed with Herbie Lewey dog. I liked this young dog. Dave Woofter

Old Post 07-18-2017 02:25 AM
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Wish Gus was a,little closer to Kansas. He looks a lot like my old Joe dog . Hemi & Guage should have put lots of desire in their offspring.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 07-19-2017 01:36 AM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Gus and Lou

Thanks again Dave as I hold your Complements at a very high standard. Dennis what makes this dog special is his desire to be 1st and 1st. he has a very competitive spirit about him.He has a lot of drive and a stay put treedog. Hasnt got a mean hair on him, he also has put up some pretty good wins at the Grand National Bluetick Reunion,National Bluetick Days,Warnie Emmons Memorial,and finished to Grand at English Days 1st place NT CH and High Scoring Bluetick.

Old Post 07-19-2017 04:07 AM
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Blueticker

Dennis if interested in breeding to ole Gus give me a call sometime maybe we can work something out.

Old Post 07-24-2017 03:17 AM