UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: CH GR NT CH Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch
Pages (130): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Hutch is definetely the one I liked. He looks a lot like his daddy. He even turns that right leg out like dutch. Of course I liked him and the top one and Amy liked the one on the bottom picture. Do you have anything going on this sat. If not maybe we could get together for a hunt.

Home of:

Grand Nite CH CH Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch RIP
Grand Nite CH CH Thorson's Sweet Blue Brandy RIP
Grand Nite Ch Dutch and janes blue Girl

http://dutch32ia.tripod.com/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-17-2006 06:51 PM
Hawk32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawk32 Click here to Send Hawk32 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hawk32 Visit Hawk32's homepage! Find more posts by Hawk32 Add Hawk32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blaine Stout
UKC Forum Member

pups

Well the Hutch pup ought to make you a nice dog. How r the other pups doin?. I am hopefully goin to take taz out tonite she ahs gone out of heet now. Walker dog is goin to be history, he tried to clean timber off of the tree the other nite while I watched him.

Old Post 04-17-2006 07:00 PM
Blaine Stout is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blaine Stout Click here to Send Blaine Stout a Private Message Click Here to Email Blaine Stout Find more posts by Blaine Stout Add Blaine Stout to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Blaine

That's too bad about CJ. I would of never guessed that to happen. We all went out for a few drops last night. I just took Dutch and left brandy at home. She came up limping friday so I didn't hunt her friday night. Entered her sat night because they needed a guide and she stunk the place up, so she got to stay home last night. Give me a call if you want to go sometime this week. I don't know about tonight but the rest of the week is pretty open.

Home of:

Old Post 04-17-2006 08:17 PM
Hawk32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawk32 Click here to Send Hawk32 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hawk32 Visit Hawk32's homepage! Find more posts by Hawk32 Add Hawk32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

I am on vacation so let me know when you want to go hunting and we will make it to a timber some where. magic might be dried up enough to go by the weekend.

Old Post 04-17-2006 09:56 PM
cbrigham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbrigham Click here to Send cbrigham a Private Message Click Here to Email cbrigham Find more posts by cbrigham Add cbrigham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Benedict
UKC Forum Member

Corey,

Thanks for taking us hunting the other night. I had a great time. Even if you think my dog sounds like a screech owl.

Dutch did what he was supposed to do and split with the meat twice. He's a nice hound and I like him.

Old Post 04-18-2006 12:36 PM
Tyler Benedict is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Benedict Click here to Send Tyler Benedict a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Benedict Find more posts by Tyler Benedict Add Tyler Benedict to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Tyler, I had a lot of fun. I heard you guys continued what we started in my garage when you got back to mikes. How was the 9 hour trip home? Sorry for striking your dog off the owl. I thought it was pretty funny joke myself Good luck with Woody(the red one) I think he is going to make a nice dog. Tell Will it was nice to meet him and any time he wants to come back to see insane jane he'll have a place to stay. I'll get a hold of you before bluetick days, Later.

Home of:

Old Post 04-18-2006 01:48 PM
Blaine Stout
UKC Forum Member

Corey, just wondering how last nite went I came up there and hunted but mike said that you were hunting with someone else. well give me a call sometime we need to get back in the woods.

Old Post 04-22-2006 02:43 PM
Blaine Stout is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blaine Stout Click here to Send Blaine Stout a Private Message Click Here to Email Blaine Stout Find more posts by Blaine Stout Add Blaine Stout to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Blaine

Ya I went up to Waverly and hunted with some friends and their blue dogs. Had to be prejudice this weekend, I'm tired of those english dogs kick'n my behind Give me a call sometime this week and we'll go hunting. I plan on taking Brandy to Albia Friday. I also picked up my pup out of dutch. Wait to you see this little guy. He is awsome.

Home of:

Old Post 04-24-2006 02:54 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Here is a picture of Friday nights hunt I had with Marv and Jeremy Munson's, Mitch Mueller, Dan Mitchell. It was a lot fun and I hope to do it again soon. I wish I could of got a better picture of all 3 dogs tree'n, but this is a good one of munson's outlaw dog.

Home of:

Old Post 04-24-2006 08:00 PM
Blaine Stout
UKC Forum Member

corey

I will be in touch, I am going to albia also. Maybe we will get drawed together again that would be fun. I cant go out tonite but will be hunting the rest of the week. Freckles could use a few trips to the woods before friday.I need to get up there and see that pup he ought to be a good one.

Old Post 04-24-2006 10:53 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Here is a couple of pictures of our new pup from Dutch's first cross with Magic. Dutch was also breed to another nite champion female this past weekend that is breed really well and more importantly is a coondog bar none. I'm praying she sticks and has a pot full of pups.

Home of:

Old Post 04-27-2006 05:29 PM
Blaine Stout
UKC Forum Member

Corey, Thanks for the hunt last nite! I like that hawk pup to he just needs some more time in the woods. If you want I will bring him down here and hunt him for a couple of weeks. May 19 I get my new dog but till then I have nothin to hunt. He seems to like taz so maybe he would like to come and hunt with her. Well let me know maybe drop him off sat nite. HINT HINT

Old Post 04-28-2006 08:12 PM
Blaine Stout
UKC Forum Member

corey

here are the pictures i took of brandy and your hawk pup(almost) when we were out the other night. I like this pup and I think he has alot of potential.

Corey soory i dint get all of hawk treed with freckles

Old Post 04-29-2006 03:34 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Here is the 3 generation pedigree of a cross I made yesterday. This cross is stacked with some outstanding reproducers and coondogs. The pups should be born the first or second week on July.

......................NT CH Dryfork Blue Spud
..............NT CH Smokey River Jb's Chief
......................Smokey River BB's Jbell
........FCH GR CH GR NT CH Vining's Runnin Bullet
......................GR NT CH Coz's Sparetime Spanky
..............CH GR NT CH Smokey River Crazy's Blue Fly
......................CH NT CH Rob's Crazy
CH GR NT CH Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch
.....................CH GR Nt CH Russ's Tree'n Blue Luke
..............Nt CH GR CH Franzen's Blue Snuggles
.....................NT CH Franzen's Blue Cindy
........NT CH Thorson's Sweet Blue Lace
.....................Nt CH Franzen's Blue Blaze
..............GR Nt CH CH Menne's True Blue Suzie
.....................Nt CH Franzen's Blue Dutches
PUPS
..................................Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Sexton's Blue Jimmy
....................Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Salt Fork So Blu Scooter
..................................Ch Nt Ch Salt Fork So Blue Lace
..........Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Salt Fork So Blue Scooter II
...................................Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Smokey Blue Thunder
.....................Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Snowden's Blue Lacey
....................................Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Chor's Blue Sherry
Ch Blue Frost Blue Jasmine
....................................Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Jet V
....................Gr Nt Ch Mead's Super Jet 6
....................................White's Blue Sue
..........Salt Fork So Blue Sky
....................................Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Jet v
....................Jet 5s Northern Blue Sky
.....................................Ch Nt Ch Smky River Chiefs Blue Jazz

Home of:

Old Post 05-10-2006 08:02 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

btt

Home of:

Old Post 05-16-2006 01:20 AM
Blaine Stout
UKC Forum Member

hawk- mike said that jass went in and got split the other nite. That is good showing some potential, can tbeat that. Tried to call you last nite so you could listen to that new blue dog. He is loud I really like his voice. He went in and treed with freckles, not to bad for the first time out with me.

Old Post 05-24-2006 04:32 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

btt

Dutch picked up a win towards grand on the bench last sat. I am going to try and finish him to Dual grand.

Home of:

Old Post 05-30-2006 03:43 AM
z sinnwell
UKC Forum Member

corey

jasmine is the female you were talking about sat i think. Dutch looked real good on the bench too. still havent decided about if we are coming down or not, i know mitch has to work so he couldnt, might come down with kiehn and garbes. talk to ya later.

Old Post 05-30-2006 04:32 AM
z sinnwell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z sinnwell Click here to Send z sinnwell a Private Message Find more posts by z sinnwell Add z sinnwell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blaine Stout
UKC Forum Member

cograts on the win with dutch. That would be neat if you could make him a duel grand.

Old Post 05-30-2006 08:39 PM
IAHUNTER
UKC Forum Member

Dutch

Corey,
Congrads on Dutch's win. He is a GREAT LOOKIN DOG !!!

Take Care,
Jason Stufflebeam

Old Post 05-31-2006 03:08 PM
IAHUNTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IAHUNTER Click here to Send IAHUNTER a Private Message Click Here to Email IAHUNTER Find more posts by IAHUNTER Add IAHUNTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Update of females bred to dutch.

*****Kitty Pups due June 25th*****
................Gr. Nite Ch Kirby's Blue Spike
.........Gr. Nite Ch Etringer's Blue Blaster
................Nite Ch. North Star Blue Cindy
.....Gr. Nite Ch Etringer's Blue Spur
................Gr. Nite Ch North Star Blue Mark
.........North Star Blue Brijet
................Gr. Nite Ch North Star Blue Spring
NITE CH NORTH STAR BLUE KITTY
................Gr. Ch Gr. Nite Ch Northern Blue Hammer X
.........Nealy's Blue Buck
................Perryman's Little Fanny
.....North Star Blue Friday
................North Star Blue Max
.........Nite Ch North Star Blue Shine
................Blue Mist Betsy

*****Jazz PUPS DUE JULY 16TH******
..................................Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Sexton's Blue Jimmy
....................Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Salt Fork So Blu Scooter
..................................Ch Nt Ch Salt Fork So Blue Lace
..........Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Salt Fork So Blue Scooter II
...................................Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Smokey Blue Thunder
.....................Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Snowden's Blue Lacey
....................................Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Chor's Blue Sherry
Ch Blue Frost Blue Jasmine
....................................Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Jet V
....................Gr Nt Ch Mead's Super Jet 6
....................................White's Blue Sue
..........Salt Fork So Blue Sky
....................................Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Jet v
....................Jet 5s Northern Blue Sky
.....................................Ch Nt Ch Smky River Chiefs Blue Jazz

*****NAKITA PUPS DUE AUG 8TH*****

I don't have Nakita's full pedigree yet but she is a granddaughter to Jet 5 and a granddaughter to Dark Blue Delta Dash.

****Being bred tonight****
female out of Nt Ch Super Natural Magnum, who is out of Levi's Northern Blue Bingo. I post full pedigree later.

Home of:

Old Post 06-13-2006 04:14 PM
jim craver
UKC Forum Member

who is breeding the magnum female?

Old Post 06-13-2006 10:32 PM
jim craver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jim craver Click here to Send jim craver a Private Message Click Here to Email jim craver Find more posts by jim craver Add jim craver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Jim

Greg McDowell is. Just got done breeding her, so hopefully in 60 days we'll have a litter.

Home of:

Old Post 06-14-2006 01:00 AM
jim craver
UKC Forum Member

I would like to see a full ped. on her. I will want to keep tabs on this litter, I have considered dutch for my magnum female if and when I choose to breed her.

Old Post 06-14-2006 04:02 AM
jim craver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jim craver Click here to Send jim craver a Private Message Click Here to Email jim craver Find more posts by jim craver Add jim craver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Jim

He said he would bring me her full ped on thurs when we breed her again, so I will post it then. She is a super nice looking female. Greg said she is independant as heck and is very accurate Thanks for considering him, keep him in mind.

Home of:

Old Post 06-14-2006 02:46 PM