UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Echo Iv
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
recon
UKC Forum Member

I have had several request for pics of the females. I have just put some up of all them.

I will also try to get some new and better pics of Ike. I never take a camera to the woods, and just have my cell phone for pictures. I will try and remember to bring it along.

Last edited by recon on 02-03-2012 at 02:35 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-02-2012 10:44 PM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DDELK
UKC Forum Member

How

much are you asking for a pup .

Old Post 02-02-2012 11:18 PM
DDELK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DDELK Click here to Send DDELK a Private Message Click Here to Email DDELK Find more posts by DDELK Add DDELK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigcountry277
UKC Forum Member

Re: How

quote:
Originally posted by DDELK
much are you asking for a pup .

The pups out of Echo IV x Cry Baby will be $200 a piece either sex. Thanks for the interest.

CH GrNtCh Arnold's Blue Rock / Co-Owner
NITECH Goodson's Whitegrass Sally (EchoxRambo bred) / Co-Owner

Old Post 02-03-2012 05:03 AM
bigcountry277 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigcountry277 Click here to Send bigcountry277 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigcountry277 Find more posts by bigcountry277 Add bigcountry277 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

What can you tell me about the Female out of Hemi and Bo???

I would like a pup out of that cross i think but lord knows I don't need any more right away!!
The hemi and gauge pups look like they are going to be everything we were hoping for and more. A female from your cross if she turns out would give me alot of echo which i am looking to add into my Blue stew soon, as well as some more Hemi !!

Talk to you soon
PS glad you got you got ya some good one's Jimmy!!

Thanks
Kevin

Ace (Gauge X Snooter)
1/2 of a few Gauge sons and daughters!!!
Kevin Weller
Brasher Falls NY
315-244-5574

Old Post 02-03-2012 05:35 PM
KJW71266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJW71266 Click here to Send KJW71266 a Private Message Click Here to Email KJW71266 Find more posts by KJW71266 Add KJW71266 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
t higgins
UKC Forum Member

cry baby

the cry baby female i belive is a full litter mate sister to my female molly witch is a hard going hard tree dog that is well above average she is a dual grand and did not put her in a hunt until she was 15 months old she will be three on 3 27 12 verry acurate 90% and jeff is the most honest person i have delt with in the coon hunting world !!! i belive you are on to something good with these croses you are making

Old Post 02-03-2012 05:59 PM
t higgins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t higgins Click here to Send t higgins a Private Message Click Here to Email t higgins Visit t higgins's homepage! Find more posts by t higgins Add t higgins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by KJW71266

I would like a pup out of that cross i think but lord knows I don't need any more right away!!
The hemi and gauge pups look like they are going to be everything we were hoping for and more. A female from your cross if she turns out would give me alot of echo which i am looking to add into my Blue stew soon, as well as some more Hemi !!

Talk to you soon

Thanks
Kevin

Kevin,

Jimmy may be able to answer this better than me because he has hunted her more, but he can fill in any holes I might leave.

Wild Thing Jane is a super hard going female with a real good mouth. She will blow a hole in the dark no matter if she is alone or with company. Jane can get out from under you in a hurry, but will get parked under a tree somewhere. She is a quick strike dog that moves tracks good, and is a super hard chop mouth tree dog. As for the bad, she is a little bit trashy but nothing that can't be fixed. No matter what she is doing, she will fall off on a coon when she comes across one. Her accuracy was off when we first got her, but that is coming around and is nothing a lil more hunting and a lil bit of correction won't fix.

If I missed anything Jimmy, feel free to fill in.

I hope this helps Kevin.

Last edited by recon on 02-03-2012 at 06:16 PM

Old Post 02-03-2012 06:08 PM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

Re: cry baby

quote:
Originally posted by t higgins
the cry baby female i belive is a full litter mate sister to my female molly witch is a hard going hard tree dog that is well above average she is a dual grand and did not put her in a hunt until she was 15 months old she will be three on 3 27 12 verry acurate 90% and jeff is the most honest person i have delt with in the coon hunting world !!! i belive you are on to something good with these croses you are making

Tommy, that is correct. Cry Baby is a littermate to Molly. That was a super nice cross and produced some hounds that are really quick on both ends. I don't own a hair on Cry Baby, but I will tell you this much. That gyp can absolutely scald a hot track.

We are really hoping to get some nice hounds out there out of these crosses.

Thanks for the kind words Tommy. I appreciate the two trips you have made from Georgia to Texas to get dogs from me, and am very happy you are pleased with what you have gotten.

Old Post 02-03-2012 06:15 PM
matt k
UKC Forum Member

what can you tell me about the slammit female

Old Post 02-03-2012 07:30 PM
matt k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt k Click here to Send matt k a Private Message Find more posts by matt k Add matt k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by matt k
what can you tell me about the slammit female

She is small and racey built. She is all bawl mouth, track and tree with plenty of volume. She went with the other dogs her first night in the woods. Her second night in the woods she treed ahead of the old dogs and stayed hooked for over two hours. She has great track speed and has caught several on the ground, which doesn't happen often around here. She is fairly tight mouthed on the ground. She will split tree and go the opposite way of other dogs when cut loose. She was a natural from the beginning and has not required any training. The bad, she is high strung and a lil bit wild. I like them like that tho.

Hope this helps.

Old Post 02-03-2012 08:17 PM
bigcountry277
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by KJW71266

Talk to you soon

Thanks
Kevin

Kevin,
Jeff did as a good job describing Jane (Bo x Hemi) as I could have. I talked to Erick, when we found this gyp, to find out how Hemi operated. It looks like she operates pretty similar to ole Hemi. I really like her. It should be a very nice cross. She’s in heat right now but I really don’t want to mess with two litters so I’ll probably breed her next heat cycle.

I think you'd be fairly impressed with Echo IV (IKE). He has speed, quickness, hustle, drive, and brains. He eats sleeps and lives to coonhunt. The dog has a BIG MOTOR. I was really impressed with him when Jeff got him on trial. After a few trips, I knew he was something special and what we had been looking for. I tried to convince Jeff several times he was the sorriest thing I’d ever hunted with so I could buy him. Unfortunately, Jeff’s pretty sharp and bought him himself. LOL I guess I pestered Jeff enough that he offered me half interest in Ike.

Thanks for the interest. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Last edited by bigcountry277 on 02-03-2012 at 08:59 PM

Old Post 02-03-2012 08:40 PM
bigcountry277 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigcountry277 Click here to Send bigcountry277 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigcountry277 Find more posts by bigcountry277 Add bigcountry277 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ant12
UKC Forum Member

Pups

The Pups out of IV and Lacy will be 200.00 as well. She is really getting big now. There should be some good ones in this litter. She has more drive than about any dog I have ever seen, she is ALL business.

Old Post 02-04-2012 04:28 PM
ant12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ant12 Click here to Send ant12 a Private Message Click Here to Email ant12 Visit ant12's homepage! Find more posts by ant12 Add ant12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

ECHO IV

Took Ike out last night with a buddy's 13 month old Bullet II male, and actually remembered to take the camera to the woods.

First drop Ike got in 700 yds and got struck. Worked the track about 800 yards and treed. Got in and found them on a big viney tree, but no coon seen.

Second drop Ike got in 950 yds and got struck. Worked it 942 more yards and got treed with the coon.

After almost 4 miles of walking, we called it quits for the night.

Last edited by recon on 02-07-2012 at 08:49 PM

Old Post 02-07-2012 04:30 PM
bigcountry277
UKC Forum Member

I can testify we walked every bit of 4 miles last night. It was worth every step. Echo IV looked and sounded good. Great pics Jeff.

Old Post 02-07-2012 05:17 PM
bigcountry277
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 02-15-2012 02:44 AM
Coondogwillie
UKC Forum Member

Ike is a fine looking hound, I really like his color.

Old Post 02-15-2012 07:59 AM
Coondogwillie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coondogwillie Click here to Send Coondogwillie a Private Message Click Here to Email Coondogwillie Find more posts by Coondogwillie Add Coondogwillie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

can anyone tell me if theres any littermate male dogs to Jane(BoXHemi). Where they are and what they are doing. Dont mean to hijak the thread. Just curious.Thanks.

Old Post 02-15-2012 01:40 PM
LUKE SOLMES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LUKE SOLMES Click here to Send LUKE SOLMES a Private Message Click Here to Email LUKE SOLMES Find more posts by LUKE SOLMES Add LUKE SOLMES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigcountry277
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Coondogwillie
Ike is a fine looking hound, I really like his color.

Thank you Coondogwillie. He is a looker.

Old Post 02-15-2012 10:09 PM
t higgins
UKC Forum Member

4miles

good time to invest in a boot co ha ha sounds like you have a keeper i have went through three sets of boots with drum and molly i have learned that the light weight is the way to go it makes the difference at the end of the night good pictures keep posting them

Old Post 02-16-2012 04:49 PM
t higgins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t higgins Click here to Send t higgins a Private Message Click Here to Email t higgins Visit t higgins's homepage! Find more posts by t higgins Add t higgins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

Re: 4miles

quote:
Originally posted by t higgins
good time to invest in a boot co ha ha sounds like you have a keeper i have went through three sets of boots with drum and molly i have learned that the light weight is the way to go it makes the difference at the end of the night good pictures keep posting them

Thanks Tommy!!!

Old Post 02-17-2012 11:27 PM
recon
UKC Forum Member

NITECH ECHO IV

Ike picked up another first place win last night, finishing him to NITECH.

Last edited by recon on 02-18-2012 at 02:38 PM

Old Post 02-18-2012 02:36 PM
Fred Harroun
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

NPHA
APA

Old Post 02-18-2012 03:37 PM
Fred Harroun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fred Harroun Click here to Send Fred Harroun a Private Message Click Here to Email Fred Harroun Find more posts by Fred Harroun Add Fred Harroun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mleck
UKC Forum Member

Ed Green has a Bluetick get together the last Saturday of March. I would love for you guys to bring Ike up to Kansas a night early for others to see him go and hunt on saturday night also. I know Wesley and Jim will forsure be here and probably all ride together. I certainly will be wanting to come go hunting in the future if your not able to make it up here as I would give strong consideration for future Cross on Ruby. Thanks Marcus Leck

PR. NT CH. Lecks KS. RebelxPatch Reba. co-owned with Ethan seller

From the past and greatly missed!!!!

GR. NT. CH. Leck's KS Tree Assassins Patches HTX
GR. CH. GR. NT. CH. Greens Okla River Gabby

Old Post 02-18-2012 04:12 PM
mleck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mleck Click here to Send mleck a Private Message Click Here to Email mleck Find more posts by mleck Add mleck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mleck
Ed Green has a Bluetick get together the last Saturday of March. I would love for you guys to bring Ike up to Kansas a night early for others to see him go and hunt on saturday night also. I know Wesley and Jim will forsure be here and probably all ride together. I certainly will be wanting to come go hunting in the future if your not able to make it up here as I would give strong consideration for future Cross on Ruby. Thanks Marcus Leck

mleck,

We really appreciate the invite, but we will not be making it to Kansas for this event. That is a really long trip for us from SE Texas and our schedules are full for March.

You are welcome to come down anytime for a hunt. We would love to have you.

Last edited by recon on 02-18-2012 at 11:24 PM

Old Post 02-18-2012 08:00 PM
bigcountry277
UKC Forum Member

Re: NITECH ECHO IV

quote:
Originally posted by recon
Ike picked up another first place win last night, finishing him to NITECH.

One of the local clubs may offer HTX hunts in the near future. If this happens we will have him HTX titled also.

Old Post 02-18-2012 10:22 PM
recon
UKC Forum Member

Crybaby (Bullet II x Lacy (Echo III)) had difficulties with the birth and had to be taken to the vet. The vet was able to save her, but we lost all of the puppies.

Wild Thing Jane (Bodacious x Hemi) has been bred to Echo IV, but we do not know if she took yet. We are keeping all the males for a while and all of the females are spoken for. We will post any extras that come up.

Old Post 03-06-2012 10:51 PM