UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRCH GRNTCH BLUE CREEK GAUGE at Stud
Pages (48): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Gauge is in OHIO

Gauge is back down to Danny's for a while. If your female is coming in and you would like to breed to Gauge this year feel free to get ahold of Danny.
Gauge could also be at the Winter Classic Classic that will be determined at a later date as it gets closer.

As Erik mentioned i completed the paper work and did the painful part of writing the check to enroll Gauge In the Breeders Stake as well as the Super Stakes and Performance Sire to get Snooter and Hemi's pups qualified in all the programs.

Thanks
Kevin
315-244-5574

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2010 12:15 AM
KJW71266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJW71266 Click here to Send KJW71266 a Private Message Click Here to Email KJW71266 Find more posts by KJW71266 Add KJW71266 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Kevin, glad to see Guage is in all the PKC programs. I know alot of PKC hunters including myself that would love to be hunting blue dogs but havent had the chance due to stud dogs not being in the ss or bs programs. Thanks for all your efforts.

Old Post 01-07-2010 12:37 AM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TREE BLITZIN
UKC Forum Member

kevin can a man get on the list for a snooter female???? or is there any openings for a hemi female

(GRNTCH GRCH PR BRUSSEL SPROUTS ROAST X PR PEARLY BLUE ROAST)
home of :
SON'S N.B. CASH (THE NATURAL)
(GRNTCH N.B. DANCERS SON X NTCH PR CHOPPIN CHEDDAR RAE)
Co owned with Ron Casey

2ND PLACE REGISTERED BBCHA PURINA HUNT AT 8 MONTHS OLD

BABY STAKES CAST WINNER
//////////////////////////////////////

WHERE COONDOGS ARE BORN NOT MADE

I COME FROM A LONG LINE OF SINNERS LIKE ME

Old Post 01-07-2010 01:02 AM
TREE BLITZIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TREE BLITZIN Click here to Send TREE BLITZIN a Private Message Click Here to Email TREE BLITZIN Find more posts by TREE BLITZIN Add TREE BLITZIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Tree Blitzen there should be some I would think there are only 4-5 spoken for out of Snooter who knows about Hemi I also bought a couple females that will be picked up at the Grand American i will post thier peds on here.
Junior watson is bringing them down there for me THANK YOU and he has hunted both dogs and won with them but that is all i really know about them. Very well bred with good abilities 1 is a ntch the other is Rambo bred female on top with a first.

Last edited by KJW71266 on 01-07-2010 at 09:36 PM

Old Post 01-07-2010 12:05 PM
KJW71266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJW71266 Click here to Send KJW71266 a Private Message Click Here to Email KJW71266 Find more posts by KJW71266 Add KJW71266 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Here a Pic of a couple of Gauges girlfriends!!!
My little Hemi and a get deep ,get treed female that I hope gets bred to Gauge that Tony owns.
Thats Hemi on the left!!!

Last edited by KJW71266 on 01-07-2010 at 09:35 PM

Old Post 01-07-2010 09:25 PM
ptsneedII
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by KJW71266

Here a Pic of a couple of Gauges girlfriends!!!
My little Hemi and a get deep ,get treed female that I hope gets bred to Gauge that Tony owns.
Thats Hemi on the left!!!

Thers an intense tree dog no doubt that bitch looks serious

Old Post 01-07-2010 09:54 PM
ptsneedII is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ptsneedII Click here to Send ptsneedII a Private Message Click Here to Email ptsneedII Find more posts by ptsneedII Add ptsneedII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rockylanekennel
UKC Forum Member

stone

Kevin here is a pic of Stone before he went south!!!!!!!!!!!!

NTCH SOUTHERN THUNDERS MIDNITE DANCER

Old Post 01-09-2010 02:59 AM
rockylanekennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rockylanekennel Click here to Send rockylanekennel a Private Message Click Here to Email rockylanekennel Find more posts by rockylanekennel Add rockylanekennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for Posting that Pic. My god it was cold that night I still can hear that thin blooded Florida man shivering!!!LOL

I really like this Gauge by Snooter pup!!!

Old Post 01-09-2010 02:09 PM
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

JV yeah Lil Hemi sure does look serious in this pic. She is a mellow unintiminating little female UNTIL she steps out of the box looks around and her eye spys another dog being pulled out. LOL IT IS GAME ON now!!!!!
EXTREMLY COMPETITVE MONSTER at that point!!!LOL she is a character

Old Post 01-10-2010 12:32 AM
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Great news the Female in the above pic with Hemi is coming in and has been dropped off to be bred to Gauge!!!
Fellas this female will be titled already has her 1ST but most importantly holds her own or better with some of the toughest coondawgs in the country on a regular basis.
Looking forward to these will post more information when I get it.

Kevin

Old Post 01-12-2010 05:09 PM
Erik Fisher
UKC Forum Member

quote "LOL IT IS GAME ON now!!!!!
EXTREMLY COMPETITVE MONSTER at that point!"

Old Post 01-12-2010 10:36 PM
Erik Fisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erik Fisher Click here to Send Erik Fisher a Private Message Click Here to Email Erik Fisher Find more posts by Erik Fisher Add Erik Fisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluebellchopper
UKC Forum Member

Send

some gauge dogs to va

Old Post 01-12-2010 11:08 PM
bluebellchopper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluebellchopper Click here to Send bluebellchopper a Private Message Click Here to Email bluebellchopper Visit bluebellchopper's homepage! Find more posts by bluebellchopper Add bluebellchopper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Im not sure but I think there are some in VA. If not we will see what we can do. Recieved a nice PM from Dennis Elbrader giving a good report on pups out of Hemi's sister. Needless to say I can't wait for the Gauge/Hemi pups but Hemi has a fairly busy schedule coming up!!!

Last edited by KJW71266 on 01-13-2010 at 01:01 PM

Old Post 01-13-2010 12:52 PM
bluebellchopper
UKC Forum Member

Frozen Seemen

Does guage have any on the market? If yes how much does the process cost? I live to far away to breed to him...Thanks

Old Post 01-14-2010 03:43 AM
bluebellchopper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluebellchopper Click here to Send bluebellchopper a Private Message Click Here to Email bluebellchopper Visit bluebellchopper's homepage! Find more posts by bluebellchopper Add bluebellchopper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluebellchopper
UKC Forum Member

I'm

very interested in getting gauge's stock in my female.....

Old Post 01-14-2010 05:40 AM
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Frozen Semen

Yes Gauge has Semen at Nevergone genetics. It would cost $300.00 for the stud fee the shipping cost from Nevergone to your Vet and of course what ever they would charge to inseminate her.
How far are you from Indiana? Nevergone has an excellent track record and will breed the female for about the same cost as the shipping.
We can also send chilled Semen directly to you if Gauge is around Danny's when your female comes in I already have the shipping containers they would just need to be returned to me.

It looks like Erik is going to have Gauge at Bluetick days and the Winter Classic also. Any live breeding would need a Current Brucellosis test in hand.
Feel free to give me a call.
What is your Female? Titled? Bloodline?

Kevin
315-244-5574

Old Post 01-14-2010 03:31 PM
bluebellchopper
UKC Forum Member

She is Cameron/Vaughn topside which is pretty much vaughn blooded and bottom side bragg/utchman. She has one win towards nite ch and she has only been in two hunts. she won her very first hunt by 125+. She is a consistant track to tree hound. Accurate and honest. night in and night she shows me coons. Shes my girl. Don't know what I'm going to if something every happens to her. She is my measuring stick to every hound I own and will ever own in the future. She is almost nine and i didn't get into comp. hunting until last year. I will have her finish to nite champ in no time. She is getting up in age and i'm kicking myself in the ass for not getting more pups out of her.

Old Post 01-14-2010 10:19 PM
bluebellchopper
UKC Forum Member

ped and pics

Duncan's blue jisabelle

L TO R IZZY(1 OF ONLY 2 PUPS OUT OF Left Belle

Old Post 01-14-2010 10:25 PM
BIG$BLUES
UKC Forum Member

Just wondering what you thought about your little Hemi gyp and how does she compain to Gauge

NTCH DUVALL'S BIG MONEY SLIDDER

Home of those with drive!
Speak the truth it will set you free.

Old Post 01-14-2010 10:47 PM
BIG$BLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG$BLUES Click here to Send BIG$BLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG$BLUES Find more posts by BIG$BLUES Add BIG$BLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erik Fisher
UKC Forum Member

bluebellchopper ~
Hey are you the gentleman that I met at bluetick days thats buddies with Cameron?
~Megan

Old Post 01-15-2010 03:28 AM
Erik Fisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erik Fisher Click here to Send Erik Fisher a Private Message Click Here to Email Erik Fisher Find more posts by Erik Fisher Add Erik Fisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluebellchopper
UKC Forum Member

Hey

haha yea I'm Cameron's Cousin and friend....We hunt to together a good bit. But I don't remember if we've meet. I think he got crown from you. He's a fine young hound. crown sure did have to do alot of adjusting to the coons here and the terrain. Old Belle taught him alot of stuff. She got im striking off the truck and work them colder tracks out. He's a good hound tree's his dang head off! I mean lays em down! I've heard alot about you, meghan, danny, and gauge ....Here's a pic of Belle and Crown on the tree together in Va.

Old Post 01-15-2010 03:46 AM
bluebellchopper
UKC Forum Member

We got

a pretty darn deadly combinatin going. We killed alot of coons last kill season. This time last year we was hunting hard 3 to 5 nights a week. But this year a big northeastern hit us and dumped 22-27 inches of snow on us and it ain't left. And the coons are going on long runs. Like starting on one side of a mountian and treeing it in a den on the back side. Thank god for Garmin.

Old Post 01-15-2010 03:55 AM
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Very nice looking female I would love to see what be produced from this cross!!
When do you think she will be coming in??

Old Post 01-15-2010 01:33 PM
bluebellchopper
UKC Forum Member

She

usually comes in the first part of march!

Old Post 01-15-2010 01:47 PM
Erik Fisher
UKC Forum Member

We come visit alot and my dad is alot of times going down for the weekends... idk if we could be of any help just let us know.
I was reall hesitant on parting with crown he was a fine pup... I knew cameron give him a good home! Thanks for sharing the pics the female looks good!

Old Post 01-15-2010 02:30 PM