UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRCH GRNTCH BLUE CREEK GAUGE at Stud
Pages (48): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

GRCH GRNTCH BLUE CREEK GAUGE

GAUGE is an accomplished hound for 4 years old in both the winners circle and the breeding pen. Aside from all that he is a pure pleasure to hunt as he makes treeing coons seem effortless.
Since buying Gauge and hunting him the single thing that stands out to me everytime I cut him loose is his mouth. GAUGE opens just right, you can follow the track and he has a beautiful locate 2 or 3 dying bawls and then into a steady chop.

Changes:
Gauge is a 2011 Performance Sire, SuperStakes Sire

Gauge now resides at
301 County Rt 53
Brasher Falls NY 13613

Frozen Semen is now available at Never Gone Genetics

Stud Fee is still $300.00 live litter guaranty for Live breeding
Stud Fee for chilled or frozen Semen is $400.00

Proven Crosses by private treaty.

I welcome all news on Gauges pups and the previous crosses that have worked. Alot of knowledge stayed with Danny and hope that the folks with information will bring me up to speed.

Here are a couple videos from last night and I will edit in some recent bench pics soon.

Thank You all for your comments and well wishes regarding Gauge.

Contact Info
Kevin Weller
315-244-5574 Cell
315-389-5023 Home

Last edited by KJW71266 on 05-13-2014 at 12:40 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-29-2009 04:16 PM
KJW71266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJW71266 Click here to Send KJW71266 a Private Message Click Here to Email KJW71266 Find more posts by KJW71266 Add KJW71266 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Bill Hubbard

Bill won a best Male of show with Mid Ohio Gauges Shadow last night.
Did you hunt Shadow or your fine Rosey female in the hunt last night Bill?

Old Post 11-29-2009 04:30 PM
KJW71266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJW71266 Click here to Send KJW71266 a Private Message Click Here to Email KJW71266 Find more posts by KJW71266 Add KJW71266 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BILOH
UKC Forum Member

Kevin
I decided to hunt Shadow.
I twisted my ankle and had to withdraw very early in the cast.
Ankle doing better now though.
Good luck with Guage.

Old Post 11-29-2009 11:06 PM
BILOH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BILOH Click here to Send BILOH a Private Message Click Here to Email BILOH Find more posts by BILOH Add BILOH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coop81
UKC Forum Member

I would like to see a video of Hemi treeing never hunted with her thanks Jason

Old Post 11-30-2009 01:01 AM
coop81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coop81 Click here to Send coop81 a Private Message Click Here to Email coop81 Find more posts by coop81 Add coop81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Hemi gets here this week I will post some videos.
Hope your ankle gets better Bill.

Old Post 11-30-2009 01:26 AM
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Dannys pup off Gauge and Sadie will be on the same boat north in the morning.

Old Post 11-30-2009 01:57 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ptsneedII
Banned

Re: GRCH GRNTCH BLUE CREEK GAUGE at Stud

quote:
Originally posted by KJW71266
GAUGE is an accomplished hound for 3 1/2 years old in both the winners circle and the breeding pen. Aside from all that he is a pure pleasure to hunt as he makes treeing coons seem effortless.
Since buying Guage and hunting him the single thing that stands out to me everytime I cut him loose is his mouth. GUAGE opens just right, you can follow the track and he has a beautiful locate 2 or 3 dying bawls and then into a steady chop.

Changes:
Gauge is a 2010 Performance Sire, SuperStakes Sire and will be a Breeders Stake Sire before the end of the year.

Gauge now resides at
301 County Rt 53
Brasher Falls NY 13613

Frozen Semen is now available at Never Gone Genetics

Stud Fee is still $300.00 live litter guaranty

Proven Crosses and GR NT Females by private treaty.

I welcome all news on Gauges pups and the previous crosses that have worked. Alot of knowledge stayed with Danny and hope that the folks with information will bring me up to speed.

Here are a couple videos from last night and I will edit in some recent bench pics soon.

Thank You all for your comments and well wishes regarding Gauge.

Contact Info
Kevin Weller
315-244-5574 Cell
315-389-5023 Home

Very even tree dog and looks and sounds like he would stay until lead off.

Old Post 11-30-2009 02:00 AM
ptsneedII is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ptsneedII Click here to Send ptsneedII a Private Message Click Here to Email ptsneedII Find more posts by ptsneedII Add ptsneedII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas & Best Wishes!

Best wishes to you & Gauge Kevin. I hope the coming year will bring you more enjoyment than aggravation with those old blue haired rascals. Enjoy yourself & your hounds, & just keep telling it like it is. I'd bet a dollar to a stale doughnut you'll be smiling ear to ear during some of your upcoming hunts with Gauge & Hemi while having yourself a blast!

Take care,
Vic

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 11-30-2009 12:37 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

2010 Performance Sire

Just got off the phone with UKC gauges 2010 performance has been paid!! Now to complete the PKC stuff.

Old Post 12-04-2009 04:56 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCH. RUSHCREEK SAGE

SAGE WILL BE BRED TO GAUGE THIS SUMMER. SHE IS OUT OF OPPY X MITCHELL'S VAL. VAL WAS OUT OF NTCH.PKCCH. SOUTHERN KNIGHT X GRNTCH. FOLEY'S SMOKEY RIVER ANNIE.
SAGE IS PKC REGISTERED. <v>

Old Post 12-04-2009 06:11 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

GOOD Lookin

Man she is nice!! Can not wait for that to happen the President of her fan club ( Clay LautZenhiser) is on his way to my house now. Crazy man drove all night. She is a gorgouse specimen and from what I hear special in the woods as well.
Talk to you soon

Kevin

Old Post 12-04-2009 07:05 PM
mleck
UKC Forum Member

With the sell of Gauge I think you will be breeding alot more females to him. Congrads Kevin on purchases. I will forsure consider him in the future NOW forsure.

Old Post 12-04-2009 07:57 PM
mleck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mleck Click here to Send mleck a Private Message Click Here to Email mleck Find more posts by mleck Add mleck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Gardin
UKC Forum Member

kevin

I have a super nice young dog 7 old months out gauge and Dave Mullins Fancy Female .

Old Post 12-05-2009 12:08 PM
David Gardin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Gardin Click here to Send David Gardin a Private Message Click Here to Email David Gardin Find more posts by David Gardin Add David Gardin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Morelly
UKC Forum Member

Have Two Gauge Off Spring

Hi Kevin,

Both Gauge Off Spring bring me enjoyment in the woods. Look good most nights and can look like a couple of idiots on another. Have had a few porkie issues early season. Looks like I have fixed this.
I have had the opportunity to hunt with Gauge , Danny & Eric several times. Was very pleased with Gauge. That is why I purchased two hounds. Maybe we can hook up for a hunt sometime
Jim

Ch PR Rell's Nothern Blue Ellie. ( Gauge x Jenna 2 years old June 2010) Nice mouth for a female . Independant, Will split tree and hold the pressure. Close hunter will go as deep as needed with company. Chews some . Action packed @ the tree. Working on settling her down. Has only had two coon shot out to her. She is eager to please! Don't think she would ever need another coon .

PR Rell's Blue Rebel. ( Gauge x Shadow 3 years old May 2010) Well.... Let's just say he is my " Specail Project" He has a head of " Brick" . Enough hunt in for two dogs. Not a mean bone in his body. Chews some. Very independant. Will hunt as deep as needed to tree. Has a Real nice change over to chop bawl on tree.
He has what it takes to compete. I just need get him to more hunts.

Old Post 12-05-2009 01:22 PM
Jim Morelly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Morelly Click here to Send Jim Morelly a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Morelly Visit Jim Morelly's homepage! Find more posts by Jim Morelly Add Jim Morelly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Gauge may be going back to Ohio for a while as we are froze up here for the most part and I want to increase the inventory at the collection house.

Thanks to all that have inquired about breeding to Gauge if he fits your plans we will do what we can to help.
PKC paper work will be complete by month end.Gauge will be a UKC Performance Sire 2010
PKC Superstakes Sire
PKC Breeder Stakes Sire
I will check into the AKC programs as gauge is a NT CH in AKC

Jim Morelly those are some fine looking hounds would like to get together w/ you in the spring and hunt with Johny Reb and Ellie. Is he treein w/ a New England accent yet??? lol

I would also like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Mleck tell u what you hook me up w/mr Manns waitress on the right in his x-mas card and the breedin to gauge is on me!!!

Stone will be at the Grand American and the Winter Classic if you want to see a Gauge pup go !!! He will turn 2yrs old 1/31/10.

Thanks again
Kevin Weller
315-244-5574

Last edited by KJW71266 on 12-15-2009 at 07:28 PM

Old Post 12-15-2009 07:26 PM
Trent B
UKC Forum Member

would like to see that video of hemi

Old Post 12-16-2009 01:31 AM
Trent B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trent B Click here to Send Trent B a Private Message Click Here to Email Trent B Find more posts by Trent B Add Trent B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Tulley

She looks real nice. What is her Sire?? Thanks 4 posting
Kevin

Old Post 12-17-2009 11:46 PM
Tully

Sky

Sky is out of Shelton's Smokey River Fly.

Old Post 12-18-2009 05:01 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Edwards
UKC Forum Member

Looking and sounding good. Wish you the best with Gauge and all of your blues. God bless, and good hunting.

Home of Mayberry Blueticks
Jhn. 3:30, "He must increase, but I must decrease."

Old Post 12-18-2009 05:20 AM
Craig Edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Edwards Click here to Send Craig Edwards a Private Message Visit Craig Edwards's homepage! Find more posts by Craig Edwards Add Craig Edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Thank You Mr. Edwards happy holidays to you and yours.

Old Post 12-18-2009 04:49 PM
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Another 1st place win

Stone won a hunt in Florida last night that gives him 2 firsts!!
Good job Clay. Hunting in the south is sure alot different but he is adjusting. 1 more to go.

Old Post 12-20-2009 02:11 PM
teosap
New UKC Forum Member

Good job with stone have a merry x mas kevin!

WILLS CREEK SMOKIN SADIE

Old Post 12-20-2009 02:45 PM
teosap is offline Click Here to See the Profile for teosap Click here to Send teosap a Private Message Click Here to Email teosap Find more posts by teosap Add teosap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

Kevin and Clay

Congrats on another first with Stone!! Good job Clay!!

Old Post 12-20-2009 03:06 PM
Danny Glista is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Glista Click here to Send Danny Glista a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Glista Find more posts by Danny Glista Add Danny Glista to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

WAY TO GO GUYS

CONGRATULATIONS CLAY KEVIN AND STONE. <v>

Old Post 12-20-2009 04:26 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clay Lautzenhiser
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Boss, Danny, and V
Stone did a real nice job for a young dog who has only been here a week. He did as advertised, he took old cold tracks (twice) and put a coon on the end of them. I am proud of this young dog and greatful for the opportunity to handle him for a few months.

Clay

PKC#50739

Old Post 12-20-2009 04:46 PM
Clay Lautzenhiser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clay Lautzenhiser Click here to Send Clay Lautzenhiser a Private Message Click Here to Email Clay Lautzenhiser Find more posts by Clay Lautzenhiser Add Clay Lautzenhiser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote