UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 6 week old pups for sale!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
marmack blues
UKC Forum Member

6 week old pups for sale!

Lots of hard time main street eagle creek totally awesome swamp rooster breeding. Photobucket is giving me fits! Can't get ped. Posted. I'm posting for a friend of mine. Lots of gr. On top and bottom of these papers. You can message me if interested in looking at ped. I can message you back. 812 655 2968. 200 is price ukc registered. Either sex. If you want to talk or get pics. Of pups you can text or call 812 655 5993. Rick debolt he works 3rd shift. But he will get back with you. I will help any way I can. Thankyou guys for reading. Wish I could of got ped. Posted I'm not an English guy but they look good.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-16-2017 02:20 AM
marmack blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marmack blues Click here to Send marmack blues a Private Message Click Here to Email marmack blues Find more posts by marmack blues Add marmack blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marmack blues
UKC Forum Member

First round of shots

And eating feed.

Old Post 10-18-2017 01:00 AM
marmack blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marmack blues Click here to Send marmack blues a Private Message Click Here to Email marmack blues Find more posts by marmack blues Add marmack blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Breezy
UKC Forum Member

Seems that photo bucket wants us to pay now in order to post a image. Try Postimage. Org it worked for me

Old Post 10-19-2017 12:09 AM
Breezy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breezy Click here to Send Breezy a Private Message Click Here to Email Breezy Find more posts by Breezy Add Breezy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote