UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Home od Houses Night Stalker & Track Man Night Tracker
Pages (32): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Todd Droege
UKC Forum Member

I've been told I need to get some this...

Steve,
I'm looking for recent females which nite tracker has bred. Hoping to find a line bred male pup.

Last edited by Todd Droege on 07-31-2013 at 03:18 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-30-2013 11:57 PM
Todd Droege is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Droege Click here to Send Todd Droege a Private Message Find more posts by Todd Droege Add Todd Droege to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Sorry todd no pups now.

steve

Old Post 08-04-2013 10:24 PM
steveconger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveconger Click here to Send steveconger a Private Message Click Here to Email steveconger Find more posts by steveconger Add steveconger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 08-07-2013 09:35 PM
steveconger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveconger Click here to Send steveconger a Private Message Click Here to Email steveconger Find more posts by steveconger Add steveconger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 08-12-2013 07:15 PM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 08-19-2013 03:33 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Just wanted to let everyone who has called about pups or breeding, I had to have Stalker put to sleep last Friday.

Steve Conger
219-762-8160

Old Post 08-28-2013 12:33 AM
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by steveconger
Just wanted to let everyone who has called about pups or breeding, I had to have Stalker put to sleep last Friday.

Steve Conger
219-762-8160

Sorry to hear about this. Stalker looked good the night I hunted with him. Good mouth, accurate and all business. Did you all store any semen off of him?

Old Post 08-28-2013 12:52 AM
Grant Noeske is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grant Noeske Click here to Send Grant Noeske a Private Message Visit Grant Noeske's homepage! Find more posts by Grant Noeske Add Grant Noeske to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pops123
UKC Forum Member

Loss

I'm sorry to hear of the loss !

'PR' ALLEN'S LITTLE LADY
All Grand Double Peggy
ALLEN'S HOUSEMAID DAISY(Jammer top Night Stalker bottom)

Old Post 08-28-2013 01:19 AM
Pops123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pops123 Click here to Send Pops123 a Private Message Click Here to Email Pops123 Find more posts by Pops123 Add Pops123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buck brush
UKC Forum Member

SORRY

Sorry to hear that Steve, i know i own a female out of him that is a real nice hound that will flat tree some coon.

gone but will never be forgotten

PR Van Dusen's Hanna o/h
NTCH PR Buck Brush Little Maggie o/h
NTCH PR Buck Brush Little Mickey o/h
PR Buck Brush Copper o/h
D NTCH PR Crooked Oak Boss o/h
D NtCH PR Alford's Alibi h
NTCH PR Alford's Hatchet h
NT CH PR Mill's Dotty h

Old Post 08-28-2013 01:26 AM
buck brush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buck brush Click here to Send buck brush a Private Message Click Here to Email buck brush Find more posts by buck brush Add buck brush to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

GR,NT,CH,HUMMELS LIPPERS GHOST [LIPPS]

I AM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS DOGS LIKE OLD STALKER DONT COME EASY THAT IS FOR SURE ,THANKS FOR ALL THAT OLD STALKER HAS DONE FOR THE HOUSE LINE OF DOGS AND THE COON DOG WORLD ALSO ,DENTON HUMMEL TENN,

Old Post 08-28-2013 02:19 AM
LIPPER POWER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LIPPER POWER Click here to Send LIPPER POWER a Private Message Click Here to Email LIPPER POWER Find more posts by LIPPER POWER Add LIPPER POWER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lytle
UKC Forum Member

steve

sorry for your loss old stalker was a good one steve.

Old Post 09-01-2013 06:53 PM
Lytle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lytle Click here to Send Lytle a Private Message Click Here to Email Lytle Find more posts by Lytle Add Lytle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brujan182
UKC Forum Member

Stalker

Steve, sorry to here about Stalker. I enjoyed hunting with you last spring.

Old Post 09-04-2013 09:13 PM
brujan182 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brujan182 Click here to Send brujan182 a Private Message Click Here to Email brujan182 Find more posts by brujan182 Add brujan182 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss Steve.
Stalker was a good one!

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 09-04-2013 11:55 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys.

steve

Old Post 09-06-2013 02:13 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-06-2013 02:15 AM
jimmy jones
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your lost

Nices dogs from old stalker

Old Post 09-06-2013 02:57 AM
jimmy jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmy jones Click here to Send jimmy jones a Private Message Click Here to Email jimmy jones Find more posts by jimmy jones Add jimmy jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bates
UKC Forum Member

Too bad about old Stalker, He was a nice hound.

Home of 2004 UKC World Champion Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Bates' Crytical Chuck ------------ Gr. Nt Ch. PKC Ch. Hard Knockin Odd Ball --------- Nt Ch House's Jammer-------NT CH House's Double Tough Bandit-------- House's Creek

Old Post 09-08-2013 03:10 PM
Bates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bates Click here to Send Bates a Private Message Find more posts by Bates Add Bates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 09-17-2013 05:39 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 09-24-2013 05:40 PM
Lytle
UKC Forum Member

ok

btt

Old Post 09-29-2013 06:07 PM
Lytle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lytle Click here to Send Lytle a Private Message Click Here to Email Lytle Find more posts by Lytle Add Lytle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 10-04-2013 03:34 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 10-10-2013 05:04 AM
FLINT
UKC Forum Member

steve

Hi Steve hope things are looking up.
Thought I drop u a line to tell you.that Hugs is doing a real nice job.
the real loud female.in 60 nights,2 drops anight,she has treed 64 coon.she has not treed with another dog yet,always bye herself.
she just plain likes her own trees.

A friend of mine purchase a brother to her.I had to go see him.Hes looks a lot like Hugs.yes he got that Big mouth also.He said he never seen a young dog just tree a coon so natural,and loves to split a lot.
I guess they just got there own frame of mine to do it alone.
I had invited him down to go hunting with me,and we're gonna take brother and sister out to run for the night.
I told him,we might never get them off the same tree.he chuckle.he said well,thats just fine with me lol.
I told him,they remind me of the female I had out of old Hank.
there loners.

well,we wish u in good spirits,and we're gonna hunt there butts of this fall.may be with some luck,and honest work,they came make there old grand pap, Hank proud.

God bless and will let u no how the young ones do.

John

sygned.
Mans Best Friend

Old Post 10-11-2013 04:12 AM
FLINT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FLINT Click here to Send FLINT a Private Message Click Here to Email FLINT Find more posts by FLINT Add FLINT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

sorry for your loss

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

"The best revenge is massive success." #FrankSinatra

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Old Post 10-11-2013 02:56 PM
Ray Walburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Walburn Click here to Send Ray Walburn a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Walburn Add Ray Walburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 10-15-2013 11:23 PM