UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Uglystick at Stud in Virginia
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

I think this crazy weather gave my ugly pup a cold. Wouldn't you know he would get sick the week I took off work to try and get some hunting in. I hope he gets better soon cause I just bought some new boots to chase him around in lol He is laid up on the couch watching the game with me since its so dang cold out lol

The Old Dog

Gunters Hardwoods Hank - Walker - Cumberland River Marvin x Peppermint Pepper

Girly Girl - Feist - Super Sport x Gannons Heidi

The Pups

Gunters Sweet Tn Kandy Kane - Redbone - Kodak x Ruby

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2014 04:04 AM
S.S. Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.S. Kennels Click here to Send S.S. Kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email S.S. Kennels Find more posts by S.S. Kennels Add S.S. Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JShort
UKC Forum Member

That's funny. Ugly stayed in the house last night and is also in there today.

This weather is crazy. It is suppose to warm up by tomorrow so maybe you can get some hunting in before the week is out.

Home of:
GRNITECH GRCH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYSTICK
GRNITECH GRCH PUKE BOX ANNIE
GRNITECH T&S's THUNDER
NITECH TEAM BLACKS NIGHT-MARE(CRICKET)
NITECH BIG PINEY LITTLE ZIP

Old Post 01-07-2014 03:29 PM
JShort is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JShort Click here to Send JShort a Private Message Click Here to Email JShort Find more posts by JShort Add JShort to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Heck iv bout got him potty trained lol Iv taught him to sit and stay since he has been inside too lol not gonna be a house dog by any means but he will have manners lol

The Old Dog

The Pups

Old Post 01-07-2014 11:22 PM
S.S. Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.S. Kennels Click here to Send S.S. Kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email S.S. Kennels Find more posts by S.S. Kennels Add S.S. Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kwhick
UKC Forum Member

pups

Does anyone in SW Virginia or North Carolina have any pups on the ground or expecting any in the near future. Looking to get back in to coonhunting for my son who wants to get himself a nice hound. I hunted previously for 20 some years until I lost a dog I havent been able to replace. Seems from what Ive read Ugly Stick is throwing alot of pups with potential and would be a good place to start. Looking for a female. Thanks

Old Post 01-09-2014 01:23 PM
kwhick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kwhick Click here to Send kwhick a Private Message Click Here to Email kwhick Find more posts by kwhick Add kwhick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JShort
UKC Forum Member

We are expecting some pups next month and another litter around June. If interested, give me a call and I will put you on the list.

Thanks for your interest in Ugly dogs.

Home of:
GRNITECH T&S's THUNDER

Old Post 01-10-2014 12:28 AM
JShort is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JShort Click here to Send JShort a Private Message Click Here to Email JShort Find more posts by JShort Add JShort to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

I sure would like to have a female but my pup out of ugly and brandy is keeping me busy lol It won't be long and it will be time to really put the hunt on him.

The Old Dog

The Pups

Old Post 01-16-2014 01:11 AM
JShort
UKC Forum Member

David.. I know what you mean. I have a few here of my own. Keep me posted and let me know if you change your mind about a female.

Home of:
GRNITECH T&S's THUNDER

Old Post 01-17-2014 12:30 AM
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

What female is the litter in July out of...I might be able to swing that lol I should have tracker going good by the end of next kill season

The Old Dog

The Pups

Old Post 01-17-2014 02:40 AM
ky coonin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by S.S. Kennels
I sure would like to have a female but my pup out of ugly and brandy is keeping me busy lol It won't be long and it will be time to really put the hunt on him.

i am glad that your ugly pup is doing well for you that is a good cross, keep us posted on the pup
thanks for tryin an ugly pup

UGLYS BELLE
NITE CH UGLY MTN JOHN WAYNE

GRCH GRNITECH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS SQUALL

DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK WILLOWSTICK

CH NITECH HURRIKANE CREEK LIL PUKE (deceased)

PAST HOME OF
DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYSTICK
CH NITECH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS RAGE
DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK SMOOTH AS BRANDY
GRNITECH GRCH ROUGHCREEK EASYS BIG TIMBER
DUAL GRAND PUKE BOX ANNIE
CH GRNITE CH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS REJECT

GRNITECH GRCH ROUGHCREEK EASYS THUNDERSTICK

ROBERT CHURCH
270-963-2497

Old Post 01-17-2014 11:41 AM
ky coonin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ky coonin Click here to Send ky coonin a Private Message Click Here to Email ky coonin Find more posts by ky coonin Add ky coonin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

He is doin great. First time he was ever out he jumped on a dead coon and fought it like he was a 5 yr old dog. Bout a week later he was running a track from a turned loose coon. Then he treed a possum on his own. All I have really done with him is take him to the woods. He is just a natural and a pleasure to train.

The Old Dog

The Pups

Old Post 01-18-2014 04:36 AM
JShort
UKC Forum Member

David, Our next litter after Zip will be out of GrNtCh Puke Box Annie. She should come in heat in March or April so the pups should be born and ready to go around May/June.

Home of:
GRNITECH T&S's THUNDER

Old Post 01-21-2014 12:35 AM
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

OK I'll let you know if I decide to get on the list

The Old Dog

The Pups

Old Post 01-21-2014 04:43 AM
CRedd
UKC Forum Member

Are you still taking names for the cross with annie?

Old Post 01-26-2014 06:00 PM
CRedd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CRedd Click here to Send CRedd a Private Message Click Here to Email CRedd Find more posts by CRedd Add CRedd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JShort
UKC Forum Member

I sure am. Let me know if you want on the list and I will give you a call when they are born. Looking forward for this cross to be made again.

Home of:
GRNITECH T&S's THUNDER

Old Post 01-27-2014 03:11 AM
edf61
UKC Forum Member

Get you some!!!!!!

www.statecoonhuntersofmo.com
Home of:
GRCH,GRNITECH FRANKLIN"S ALNIGHT HAMMERIN HANNA , HTX[Youngest B/T female to make dual grand){13 B/T Sectional Queen of Hunt Wins}
CH,FRANKLINS ALNIGHT UGLY BUTTON { GRNTCH,GRCH UGLYSTICK / GRNTCH,GRCH FRANKLINS ALNIGHT HANNA }-FEMALE,1st place win

Old Post 01-31-2014 01:22 AM
edf61 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edf61 Click here to Send edf61 a Private Message Click Here to Email edf61 Find more posts by edf61 Add edf61 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shane bolton
UKC Forum Member

how old is ugly now?

Old Post 02-02-2014 12:04 AM
shane bolton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane bolton Click here to Send shane bolton a Private Message Click Here to Email shane bolton Find more posts by shane bolton Add shane bolton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JShort
UKC Forum Member

Ugly just turned 6.

Home of:
GRNITECH T&S's THUNDER

Old Post 02-02-2014 06:43 PM
DAVID CECIL
UKC Forum Member

DOOD (ugly x pukebox) split treed from my Willie dog(ugly x storm).Not bad for 8month old,he had a big cedar,couldnt find a coon.Pups a fire ball! Willie been looking good also,independent & looking to get treed.Sure do like the UGLY blood

Old Post 02-02-2014 08:26 PM
DAVID CECIL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVID CECIL Click here to Send DAVID CECIL a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVID CECIL Find more posts by DAVID CECIL Add DAVID CECIL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JWKING
UKC Forum Member

JASON I PLAN TO BE THERE SATURDAY MORNING TO PICK QUEENIE UP. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HELP GETTING HER TO YOUR PLACE

Old Post 02-04-2014 01:53 AM
JWKING is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JWKING Click here to Send JWKING a Private Message Click Here to Email JWKING Find more posts by JWKING Add JWKING to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JShort
UKC Forum Member

John, No problem. I should be around all day Saturday. Got Queenie bred today so she should be ready when you get here.

Home of:
GRNITECH T&S's THUNDER

Old Post 02-06-2014 01:08 AM
JShort
UKC Forum Member

Queenie is picked up and on her way to her new home in Mississippi. Good Luck to everyone that gets an Ugly x Queenie pup. I am sure you will love it.

Home of:
GRNITECH T&S's THUNDER

Old Post 02-08-2014 01:54 PM
cvalentine74
UKC Forum Member

pup or started dog

LOOKING 4 A PUP OR STATED DOG TO BYE REAL SOON

Old Post 02-08-2014 05:32 PM
cvalentine74 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cvalentine74 Click here to Send cvalentine74 a Private Message Click Here to Email cvalentine74 Find more posts by cvalentine74 Add cvalentine74 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JWKING
UKC Forum Member

JASON THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP GETTING QUEEN TO YOUR PLACE AND NICE MEETING YOU.

Old Post 02-09-2014 11:42 PM
JWKING is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JWKING Click here to Send JWKING a Private Message Click Here to Email JWKING Find more posts by JWKING Add JWKING to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clays_coondogs
UKC Forum Member

Females

Do you know of anybody with a NTCH female or a female with wins out of ugly? Dual ch?

Male:

AKC SUPREME GRNTCH AND GRCH UKC GRCH NTCH BEAR CREEK Z71 (BTTB HAWK X GI JANE)

GRNTCH CH PR BTTB MR. FREEZE (can be Perf and SS sire)
1st and 2nd place open registered 2013 Redbone Days
2nd place NTCH Autumn Oaks 2013
4th place 2014 UKC Youth Nationals
2016 B&T Days Cast Winner
3 wins to Grand show champion

Old Post 02-13-2014 01:50 AM
Clays_coondogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clays_coondogs Click here to Send Clays_coondogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Clays_coondogs Find more posts by Clays_coondogs Add Clays_coondogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JShort
UKC Forum Member

I can give you a list of names that have some put they won't sell them. I may have a couple for sale mid summer. This will give me a chance to get some of my pups started and hunted.

Home of:
GRNITECH T&S's THUNDER

Old Post 02-14-2014 12:36 AM