UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > "GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' BAD TO THE BONE TEX" - AT STUD
Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
scshrimp
UKC Forum Member

If you wasn't scared you counld find out what a real coondog is and yea he's got a good mouth but not as good as yours bulk bulk bulk lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-25-2013 06:00 PM
scshrimp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scshrimp Click here to Send scshrimp a Private Message Find more posts by scshrimp Add scshrimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by scshrimp
If you wasn't scared you counld find out what a real coondog is and yea he's got a good mouth but not as good as yours bulk bulk bulk lol

Your reply is on the other post...

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Old Post 10-25-2013 06:59 PM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanting to say that I'm getting exicited and in just about 45 DAYs I will have me some of those TEX PUPS.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 10-29-2013 01:35 PM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

Here's a little more!!!

Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

GRNITECH CH PKC CH ‘PR’ Midnight Thunder Black Steel - (Ch GrNiteCh'PR' Northern Lights Doc x NITECH 'PR' Blues Band Gypsy Woman) - $630.66 PKC

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Midnight Thunder Final Destiny - (GrNiteCh 'PR' First Class Super Stud x GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Midnight Thunder Black Desire) - - PKC $54.00

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 10-29-2013 05:27 PM
Lovis Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovis Burns Click here to Send Lovis Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Lovis Burns Visit Lovis Burns's homepage! Find more posts by Lovis Burns Add Lovis Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

Now you know the rest of the story. Good Day!

GRNITECH CH PKC CH ‘PR’ Midnight Thunder Black Steel - (Ch GrNiteCh'PR' Northern Lights Doc x NITECH 'PR' Blues Band Gypsy Woman) - $630.66 PKC

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Midnight Thunder Final Destiny - (GrNiteCh 'PR' First Class Super Stud x GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Midnight Thunder Black Desire) - - PKC $54.00

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 10-31-2013 02:39 AM
Lovis Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovis Burns Click here to Send Lovis Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Lovis Burns Visit Lovis Burns's homepage! Find more posts by Lovis Burns Add Lovis Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetickcooner
UKC Forum Member

KT I sent you a PM

Old Post 11-01-2013 12:16 AM
bluetickcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickcooner Click here to Send bluetickcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickcooner Find more posts by bluetickcooner Add bluetickcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Your box is full...

He is in KY with Randal Brown. You can call Randal, his number should be in the ad about Tex. Thanks for your interest in Tex. I think you will like what you get out of him.

quote:

bluetickcooner wrote on 10-31-2013 07:14 PM:
I have a Nitech female that I am quite interested in breeding to Tex. She is out of Sundown Ragin Moonshine and Bear Branch Bonnie. She should be coming in November sometime. I was wondering where he is at and how we can go about this.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 11-01-2013 12:24 AM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
donaldpeyton
UKC Forum Member

One of the best breeders of the black an tan coonhounds! He has always been straight forward and direct if everyone was like that this world would be better. Kenneth keep breeding them black dogs you're my friend no matter what. Ps I owe you money for my sons light so please get up with me when you're up this way.

Last edited by donaldpeyton on 11-04-2013 at 03:32 PM

Old Post 11-04-2013 03:23 PM
donaldpeyton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for donaldpeyton Click here to Send donaldpeyton a Private Message Find more posts by donaldpeyton Add donaldpeyton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Donnie Ray,
We will worry about that money on another day. No rush... thanks for remembering. Most just forget that you were a friend when they owe you a dollar. Lol

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 11-06-2013 02:15 AM
L.Richard
UKC Forum Member

Tex pups

Kenneth.......tell us again, what does Tex put in his pups that others might not?Why would someone breed to him?what have you seen with your own eyes that tells you he has something to offer to his pups?I believe you will respond with a very non bias answer.Has Bruce called you yet?I will need a pup next summer,in need of answers....please.

517-605-3199

Old Post 11-06-2013 10:44 AM
L.Richard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L.Richard Click here to Send L.Richard a Private Message Click Here to Email L.Richard Find more posts by L.Richard Add L.Richard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RANDAL BROWN
UKC Forum Member

KT

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE TO KY. TO GO HUNTING.

Old Post 11-07-2013 09:09 PM
RANDAL BROWN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RANDAL BROWN Click here to Send RANDAL BROWN a Private Message Click Here to Email RANDAL BROWN Find more posts by RANDAL BROWN Add RANDAL BROWN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

Another titled pup for Tex

'PR' First Class Tex's Pete made NiteCh last night scoring 818 3/4+ for a first place win. He finished with three 1st places.

Congrats!

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 11-10-2013 02:58 PM
meadowbf
UKC Forum Member

PKC SILVERCH. GRNTCH Cumberland River Wendy (NUTE+FANNIE){cane} came in yesterday and will be making the trip from Al to Ky to be bred to TEX! This will be an outstanding cross that we have been waiting and planning for quite some time! These pups are bred for the serious COMPETITION hunters and breeders. David White, Randal Brown and many that hunted against her can tell you about Wendy's accomplishements as a comp. dog! REX,ACE,CANE,NUTE. If you are a comp. hunter/breeder we will have a couple for sale if all goes well................Thanx,Wade

RAINY CREEK B+T'S....DUAL GR BAD TO THE BONES TEX.....Dual Gr Bad To The Bones ZENA (Cane x Spice {ace})...Dual Gr Bad To The Bones GIRL(Cane x Spice {ace})... Nt ch Bad To The Bones SHOWGIRL (Fog x Shay{cane})2012 A/O's High scoring B+T female,2013 B+T Days Queen of Memorial Hunt.. ...PKC SilverCH GR Nt Cumberland River Wendy (Nute x Fannie {cane}).. Bad to the Bones BELLA(Zeek x Zena{cane}).. Badtothebones Miss Behavin (Rockys Rgn Buck x Shay {cane})....Wade Eno....403 396 1640....Randal Brown..Trainer/Handler

Old Post 11-15-2013 05:27 PM
meadowbf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for meadowbf Click here to Send meadowbf a Private Message Click Here to Email meadowbf Find more posts by meadowbf Add meadowbf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

Is Tex a 2014 Performance sire?

319-201-8445

Old Post 11-15-2013 06:24 PM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meadowbf
UKC Forum Member

If not ,he will be! I work international so I some times do not keep up to speed on everything, my apologies in advance. I will contact KT and Randal to get you the answer. TEX will be paid up in any and all programs required..............Cheers,Wade

RAINY CREEK B+T'S....DUAL GR BAD TO THE BONES TEX.....Dual Gr Bad To The Bones ZENA (Cane x Spice {ace})...Dual Gr Bad To The Bones GIRL(Cane x Spice {ace})... Nt ch Bad To The Bones SHOWGIRL (Fog x Shay{cane})2012 A/O's High scoring B+T female,2013 B+T Days Queen of Memorial Hunt.. ...PKC SilverCH GR Nt Cumberland River Wendy (Nute x Fannie {cane}).. Bad to the Bones BELLA(Zeek x Zena{cane}).. Badtothebones Miss Behavin (Rockys Rgn Buck x Shay {cane})....Wade Eno....403 396 1640....Randal Brown..Trainer/Handler

Old Post 11-15-2013 06:35 PM
meadowbf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for meadowbf Click here to Send meadowbf a Private Message Click Here to Email meadowbf Find more posts by meadowbf Add meadowbf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meadowbf
UKC Forum Member

TEX IS 2014 performanced.

Old Post 11-15-2013 09:33 PM
RANDAL BROWN
UKC Forum Member

TEX & WENDY

THAT WILL BE A GREAT CROSS, IN 2009 WENDY MADE THE TOP 100 AT THE UKC WORLD HUNT. SHE ALSO MADE TOP 24 AT THE FALL SUPER STAKES. SHE MADE GR. NITE AT 3 YEARS OLD

Old Post 11-19-2013 07:50 PM
RANDAL BROWN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RANDAL BROWN Click here to Send RANDAL BROWN a Private Message Click Here to Email RANDAL BROWN Find more posts by RANDAL BROWN Add RANDAL BROWN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RANDAL BROWN
UKC Forum Member

wendy

wendy is also a silver ch, with over 3000 dollars won. she will be bred on monday 11/ 25 call wade to book your pup. these pups wont last long,

Old Post 11-22-2013 05:46 PM
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

Things are getting ready to roll in Oklahoma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to thank Frank Yates for selling me Chigger and Randal Brown for taking care of her for a couple of months while we were waiting for her to come in heat. She did that and he got her bred to Bad to the Bone Tex. Now I am just one week away from her giving me some of them TEX pups.I am exited to say the least.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 12-06-2013 02:41 AM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

Well the time has come and they are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know how many or what sex but there is a bunch of them. I am excited. Ole TEX is still doing his thing and throwing descent litters. You may need to get some of this while they R letting us breed to him.

Remember Willie McCoy placed fifth at Autumn Oaks a couple of years back.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Last edited by Bruce Hobbs on 12-12-2013 at 12:11 PM

Old Post 12-12-2013 12:08 PM
meadowbf
UKC Forum Member

Glad you got a nice big healthy litter Bruce,alot of top line dogs in their family,I'm sure we will be hearin about them in the future!! Lookin forward to huntin OK with ya and I guess we'll see ya at the winter classic soon................Cheers,Wade

Last edited by meadowbf on 12-14-2013 at 08:29 PM

Old Post 12-14-2013 08:26 PM
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

tex pups!!!!!yip-e

thought she had 9 but it turned out she had 8 and of course she laid on two and now I have six. They are healthy and got their eyes open now. I am really exicited about them. They should really be some goodens in this bunch. OX X Chigger female with Tex being out of Iron mountain Drum X Bad to the bones Racheal. A lot of good stuff there.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 12-27-2013 08:44 PM
kycooner1
UKC Forum Member

Re: tex pups!!!!!yip-e

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Hobbs
thought she had 9 but it turned out she had 8 and of course she laid on two and now I have six. They are healthy and got their eyes open now. I am really exicited about them. They should really be some goodens in this bunch. OX X Chigger female with Tex being out of Iron mountain Drum X Bad to the bones Racheal. A lot of good stuff there.

Thats good... They should make some nice pups

(CH GRNTCH STAR HILL RAGIN BLACK JUDGE x Ch NTCH Lil PUke)

Frank & Lisa Yates
RAYWICK KY
270-692-6713

Old Post 12-28-2013 01:26 AM
kycooner1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kycooner1 Click here to Send kycooner1 a Private Message Find more posts by kycooner1 Add kycooner1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STEPHEN28
UKC Forum Member

is this the little female i hunted with last year? if it is i want a female pup.

Old Post 01-09-2014 03:42 PM
STEPHEN28 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STEPHEN28 Click here to Send STEPHEN28 a Private Message Click Here to Email STEPHEN28 Find more posts by STEPHEN28 Add STEPHEN28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

Tex PUPS

Just wanted to show a few of them.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Last edited by Bruce Hobbs on 01-12-2014 at 11:46 PM

Old Post 01-12-2014 11:41 PM