UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > "GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' BAD TO THE BONE TEX" - AT STUD
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
L.Richard
UKC Forum Member

KT looking at other colors

NO I would not.However if you would think back to an earlier discussion,you might recall some very cheap advice that was offered to you.More cheap advice....I bet the moderator has a hair trigger .... and his sights are set on you.Go real slow and very easy,very very easy.you do not want a time out again,Do we?You will end up with more phone calls to ukc then you might like.Good luck with the pups.

517-605-3199

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-13-2013 06:27 PM
L.Richard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L.Richard Click here to Send L.Richard a Private Message Click Here to Email L.Richard Find more posts by L.Richard Add L.Richard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

hair trigger...

I think it went off a little to quick. It did me a favor though. I will saving ALOT of money. I might make a cross here and there with a black dog but it will not be nothing like before. Only for my personal use. I might sell one but it will not be at a $200 price.

I also remember me and you talking about some of those pumped up b&t's. I had asked several to show me some of their great pups. One said he and his partners were gonna tune three females up and call me. Needless to say my phone hasn't been ringing from him his buddies or any other pumped up stud owner. I even sent one a picture of several thousand dollars cash. Enough to buy a good new camper or ATV. He said something like he didn't have any worth that kind of cash.

In the mean time, I have another one in the making...

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Old Post 10-13-2013 07:32 PM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scshrimp
UKC Forum Member

k.t

You gonna get a time out again you getting to old to be standing in the conner.

Old Post 10-14-2013 05:40 AM
scshrimp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scshrimp Click here to Send scshrimp a Private Message Find more posts by scshrimp Add scshrimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

Re: hair trigger...

quote:
Originally posted by Kenneth Tavares
I think it went off a little to quick. It did me a favor though. I will saving ALOT of money. I might make a cross here and there with a black dog but it will not be nothing like before. Only for my personal use. I might sell one but it will not be at a $200 price.

I also remember me and you talking about some of those pumped up b&t's. I had asked several to show me some of their great pups. One said he and his partners were gonna tune three females up and call me. Needless to say my phone hasn't been ringing from him his buddies or any other pumped up stud owner. I even sent one a picture of several thousand dollars cash. Enough to buy a good new camper or ATV. He said something like he didn't have any worth that kind of cash.

In the mean time, I have another one in the making...

KT is Back, Welcome Back KT!!

319-201-8445

Old Post 10-14-2013 10:38 AM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L.Richard
UKC Forum Member

Kenny wants to hunt

Kenneth...can you get away for a few days this fall?I would like to see your Tex pups.North east Ohio,you are welcome.If you would like to.Needs to happen before winter sets in,while the weather is still good.Think it over and let me know.

517-605-3199

Old Post 10-14-2013 10:50 AM
L.Richard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L.Richard Click here to Send L.Richard a Private Message Click Here to Email L.Richard Find more posts by L.Richard Add L.Richard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scshrimp
UKC Forum Member

yea

I would like to see them go too I don't live that far from you let me know.

Old Post 10-14-2013 11:50 AM
scshrimp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scshrimp Click here to Send scshrimp a Private Message Find more posts by scshrimp Add scshrimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Re: Kenny wants to hunt

quote:
Originally posted by L.Richard
Kenneth...can you get away for a few days this fall?I would like to see your Tex pups.North east Ohio,you are welcome.If you would like to.Needs to happen before winter sets in,while the weather is still good.Think it over and let me know.

Leon,
My job does not allow vacation in the months of oct., nov., or dec. This is the down side of working for another man. But, I'll make you and only "YOU" a deal. When your snow melts I will send you one to hunt any way you want. You can show the hound to all your friends, buddies, enemies, as well as the critics and enemies that I have all over the US.

I will just need him back by sept. 1st 2014.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 10-14-2013 01:20 PM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Re: yea

quote:
Originally posted by scshrimp
I would like to see them go too I don't live that far from you let me know.

Poody,
I am coonhunting these hounds. I'm not sure that you understand what that is. Please do a little research and get back with me once you learn the basics.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 10-14-2013 01:24 PM
L.Richard
UKC Forum Member

Tex pups

With your list of enemies,I will be showing him to a lot of guys.Thats ok I like to hunt.Maybe a moderator would like to take a hunt?I would be happy to put in a good word for you.

517-605-3199

Old Post 10-14-2013 05:13 PM
meadowbf
UKC Forum Member

Nice pics KT,enjoy following the TEX pups.Can(will) ya tell us who the Tex pup in the last picture is?...........Pete?

RAINY CREEK B+T'S....DUAL GR BAD TO THE BONES TEX.....Dual Gr Bad To The Bones ZENA (Cane x Spice {ace})...Dual Gr Bad To The Bones GIRL(Cane x Spice {ace})... Nt ch Bad To The Bones SHOWGIRL (Fog x Shay{cane})2012 A/O's High scoring B+T female,2013 B+T Days Queen of Memorial Hunt.. ...PKC SilverCH GR Nt Cumberland River Wendy (Nute x Fannie {cane}).. Bad to the Bones BELLA(Zeek x Zena{cane}).. Badtothebones Miss Behavin (Rockys Rgn Buck x Shay {cane})....Wade Eno....403 396 1640....Randal Brown..Trainer/Handler

Old Post 10-14-2013 06:36 PM
meadowbf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for meadowbf Click here to Send meadowbf a Private Message Click Here to Email meadowbf Find more posts by meadowbf Add meadowbf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Re: Tex pups

quote:
Originally posted by L.Richard
With your list of enemies,I will be showing him to a lot of guys.Thats ok I like to hunt.Maybe a moderator would like to take a hunt?I would be happy to put in a good word for you.

No! Please, no good words for me. I don't want or need any more friends or buddies. All usually want something.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 10-14-2013 10:42 PM
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by meadowbf
Nice pics KT,enjoy following the TEX pups.Can(will) ya tell us who the Tex pup in the last picture is?...........Pete?

Yes, that would be Pete. Two orange collars and one red is Pete. Two red and one orange is Ranger. Diva has one pink collar.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 10-14-2013 10:44 PM
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Hey Wade,

Sorry I missed your call. I was tuning up my truck. It needed some plugs and wires, 250,000 miles. I tried to call you back before I went hunting.

Anyway went hunting, got stuck! Didn't have Pete on the ground for a hour. Made 3 trees, saw 3 coons.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 10-16-2013 03:47 AM
scshrimp
UKC Forum Member

k.t

You went in a different direction I didn't ask you nothing about if you were hunting I ask you for a invite I wanted to bring this old black dog I got and see how he stands to some high power famous dogs and owner but I can take a hint lol p.s guess I will see you at some of them little 2 and 3 dog cast hunts around your house but you are more than welcome to come and hunt the wilds of Santee swamps with me where there ain't no. Feeder buckets just hundreds of thousands of acres of the wild you got my number let me no would really like to see some power. P.s. all night Sam is waiting.........

Old Post 10-17-2013 07:31 AM
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Re: k.t

quote:
Originally posted by scshrimp
You went in a different direction I didn't ask you nothing about if you were hunting I ask you for a invite I wanted to bring this old black dog I got and see how he stands to some high power famous dogs and owner but I can take a hint lol p.s guess I will see you at some of them little 2 and 3 dog cast hunts around your house but you are more than welcome to come and hunt the wilds of Santee swamps with me where there ain't no. Feeder buckets just hundreds of thousands of acres of the wild you got my number let me no would really like to see some power. P.s. all night Sam is waiting.........

I tried to tell you. But, you just don't understand. I don't have time to train you or your dog. I have been told by some well known coonhunterss from your neck of the woods that you don't have a clue. So, to you I say keep studying the message boards and talking with your locals. Then, after you learn the basics get back with me...

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 10-17-2013 06:06 PM
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Wade,
I hunted Pete and Ranger tonight. Made 5 trees saw 3 coons. Saw one eye in the very last tree for a brief second but wasn't sure if it was a coon or not. Couldn't find it no more. Anyway, they were never on a tree together. First two trees they were only 20 yards apart. The rest of the night they were over 500 yards apart. The last tree Pete was on he stayed treed for over 40 minutes before I got to him.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 10-18-2013 04:40 AM
L.Richard
UKC Forum Member

KT always in trouble

Kenneth.....is it at all possible for you to post on this forum,with out a storm developing shortly after?Are you still taking the meds your doctor has required you to?you know with out your meds,you really should not be driving,working,or posting on this forum.Maybe you are sampling what you are selling?Go carefull man carefull.

517-605-3199

Old Post 10-18-2013 10:41 AM
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Leon, I told those guys to straighten up or I was going to tell on them. They didn't so they got the BOOT! Lol

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 10-18-2013 02:58 PM
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

Kenneth said to stay tune for more to come!!!

Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

GRNITECH CH PKC CH ‘PR’ Midnight Thunder Black Steel - (Ch GrNiteCh'PR' Northern Lights Doc x NITECH 'PR' Blues Band Gypsy Woman) - $630.66 PKC

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Midnight Thunder Final Destiny - (GrNiteCh 'PR' First Class Super Stud x GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Midnight Thunder Black Desire) - - PKC $54.00

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook
Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 10-23-2013 01:03 AM
Lovis Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovis Burns Click here to Send Lovis Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Lovis Burns Visit Lovis Burns's homepage! Find more posts by Lovis Burns Add Lovis Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meadowbf
UKC Forum Member

Eagerly waiting for the "more to come"!!! ............C'mon KT..????

RAINY CREEK B+T'S....DUAL GR BAD TO THE BONES TEX.....Dual Gr Bad To The Bones ZENA (Cane x Spice {ace})...Dual Gr Bad To The Bones GIRL(Cane x Spice {ace})... Nt ch Bad To The Bones SHOWGIRL (Fog x Shay{cane})2012 A/O's High scoring B+T female,2013 B+T Days Queen of Memorial Hunt.. ...PKC SilverCH GR Nt Cumberland River Wendy (Nute x Fannie {cane}).. Bad to the Bones BELLA(Zeek x Zena{cane}).. Badtothebones Miss Behavin (Rockys Rgn Buck x Shay {cane})....Wade Eno....403 396 1640....Randal Brown..Trainer/Handler

Old Post 10-23-2013 04:24 PM
meadowbf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for meadowbf Click here to Send meadowbf a Private Message Click Here to Email meadowbf Find more posts by meadowbf Add meadowbf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Wade,
These First Class hounds tend to get deep. I sent one left and the other right. That makes you walk further. I went to Pete first. Now, headed to Ranger(that's what you hear treed in the background) it might take me a while to get to him.

Stay tuned for the rest of the story...

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 10-23-2013 07:23 PM
meadowbf
UKC Forum Member

KT Randal took the Tex+Zena pup(RainyCreek Ruffian) to the woods for the first time,she went 900yds and was on the tree,standin straight up with Showgirl when he got there. Showing promise for first time out at 6mons.Any way............Back to "the rest of the story".................Cheers,Wade

Old Post 10-23-2013 08:25 PM
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Wade,
I'm pretty sure I've told you "Tex IS reproducing". I would say Randal & Steven along with some others told you the same. Over time you will see how true it is.

In other words, I'm not surprised.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 10-24-2013 09:11 PM
BARRY C MORRIS
UKC Forum Member

BIG HEAD SAM

Last edited by BARRY C MORRIS on 10-25-2013 at 04:18 AM

Old Post 10-25-2013 04:13 AM
BARRY C MORRIS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BARRY C MORRIS Click here to Send BARRY C MORRIS a Private Message Click Here to Email BARRY C MORRIS Find more posts by BARRY C MORRIS Add BARRY C MORRIS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Barry from that picture it looks like Sam might have almost as big a mouth as Poody.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 10-25-2013 05:25 AM