UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ntch Ch Wade's King Kong HTX @ stud
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Grntch Stackhouse’s Tink was bred today May 3 2020

.........................Ntch Hub’s Homer
.....Grntch Backwater Bone Collector
.........................Grntch Looken Up Stylish Nowhere’s
Grntch Stackhouse’s Tink
..........................Grntch Tequila Sunrise
....Grntch Grch Quarterlines Hicountry Sunset Htx
........................Grntch Grch Quarterlines HicountryConnie

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-04-2020 03:44 AM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

A Kong x Girl pup got a cast win Saturday night! These pups just turned 12 months old .Good job Andy Dent and Scott Biddinger! Sweat is going to be a nice one!

Old Post 05-11-2020 04:27 AM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Tim Depew put another win on his young dog ,Wild-N-Red Stylish Echo......... Echo is out of Kong x Tina cross. Nice job Tim, the works paying off

Old Post 05-17-2020 07:31 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Chris Sweet’s female , Ntch Locked and Loaded Frizzen had her litter last night . Had 12 pups , lots to go around there .If you hunt redbones and are sick of not getting 1st or 2nd strike every drop and can’t hear your dog on the tree and would like too . You might want to get one of these . Most are booked but since the litter was so big there’s definitely a couple available. Give old boy a call or msg him. It’ll be a few days till he knows what he has but make contact with him now if you’re interested.Thanks for bringing Frizzen to Kong, Chris

Old Post 05-19-2020 07:12 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

I Bred Kong and Ntch Hard Knock Swamp Girl again . I usually don’t do the repeat crosses but this one was pretty good the first time. Lots of independence on track and tree,hard tree dogs ,wide open quick strike dogs,and a nice ,smaller ,tight made dog. Bred them 5/20/20 and 5/22/20.I have one from the first cross and really like him. That littter had some early starters also. One has a ukc win at 12 months old .If this cross interest you ,give me a call or txt. I can send you some pics and videos of some of the first litter

Old Post 05-22-2020 11:20 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hey wade this is Mike can you send some of those pictures and videos you have of the first cross. 828-736-5748. I would be interested in a female and a price

Nite ch gr ch Stepp’s rattlesnake red dan

Old Post 06-05-2020 06:27 AM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

I would like to get a pup out of Kong down here and see what it could do in these mountains. I’ve got a really nice red male out of big red Jim on top and Kenneth Shew’s grizzly and his jazz female on the bottom. Beautiful, smart and the drive to get it done give me a call sometime!

Nite ch gr ch Stepp’s rattlesnake red dan

Old Post 06-05-2020 06:33 AM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote