UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Rabble Rouser...Next generations...
Pages (115): « First ... « 106 107 [108] 109 110 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Rabble Rouser daughter still at it

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-24-2013 04:20 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

Buck. You have a pm.

Home of,
PR Nitech Leinie Red Ryder
PR Jan Da Red Ryder Butcher ( JJ )

Old Post 10-27-2013 04:32 PM
1deadeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1deadeye Click here to Send 1deadeye a Private Message Find more posts by 1deadeye Add 1deadeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Little Cookie Cutters....Old..

New....It just goes on and on and on...

I forgot the index..Chick, Sheba, Wendy, Chick, Wilma, Wilma.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 11-05-2013 at 05:23 PM

Old Post 11-05-2013 04:49 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

BTT

^^^^^^^^^

Old Post 11-06-2013 01:45 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

T-Top MAX!!!

Old Post 11-12-2013 06:08 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Any

update on how Tom is doing?

Old Post 11-13-2013 03:29 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

I'm really liking the Griz/Cid off spring

The one I kept is called Double Rabble. He is shore enough getting it done this fall. Gets treed and really machine guns chops. I do believe a got something to put in the hunts come spring. I got to hunt a couple time with litter mate, Abby that Chris Snyder and Rusty Zook has. She isn't afraid to get off by herself and get treed. Spoke with a guy today in Oklahoma that has a male he calls Sam. He told me Sam has run down and caught more coon this fall than the other dog has treed. I have lost track of the others, but this cross made a litter of real stem winders.

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 11-15-2013 04:14 AM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Next Generation

Rabble grand pup's
County Line Thunder @ 5 months old.

Link @ 6 months old

Rachel @ 6 months old

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 11-24-2013 02:42 AM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: I'm really liking the Griz/Cid off spring

quote:
Originally posted by Tim MACHA
The one I kept.. Double Rabble..... litter mate, Abby that Chris Snyder and Rusty Zook has..... a male he calls Sam.... this cross made a litter of real stem winders.

Are these the only pups that Gr Nt Ch South Skunk Cidderella has had? Isn't she a littermate to one of the top reproducing stud dogs? It sounds like she should be bred again. I wonder where she is now?

Buck, aren't those Rabble great grandpups?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 11-27-2013 at 04:15 PM

Old Post 11-27-2013 03:29 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: I'm really liking the Griz/Cid off spring

quote:
[i]Buck, aren't those Rabble great grandpups? [/B]

I am not good at this but, Moose is out of Rabble and Moose is the daddy to the pups. That would make Rabble the grand daddy.

Wendy is the mommy to the pup's, she is out of Willow a full sister to Moose. That will make Rabble a great grand daddy to the pup's and a grand daddy to Wendy.

I think I am getting it.... Haze is out of Rabble and a 1/2 brother to Moose. Haze is the daddy to Wendy so, Rabble is the grand daddy to Wendy as well.

The best I can tell Rabble is the great grand dad, and the grand dad to the pup's X2 something the next generation....

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Last edited by OUTLAW REDBONE on 11-27-2013 at 05:55 PM

Old Post 11-27-2013 05:50 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: I'm really liking the Griz/Cid off spring

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Are these the only pups that Gr Nt Ch South Skunk Cidderella has had? Isn't she a littermate to one of the top reproducing stud dogs? It sounds like she should be bred again. I wonder where she is now?

Buck, aren't those Rabble great grandpups?

this is the only litter out of Sid. She was crossed twice with Steve-O without any results. Aaron still has her.

---------------Rabble Rouser
---------Dual Gr Griz
-----------------Midnight Music
---Fox Creek T-Top Double Rabble
-----------------Rabble Rouser
--------Ch Gr Nt Ch South Skunk Siderella
-----------------Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire

I am having high hopes for little Rabble. He gets struck quicker than his dad, but trees just as fast.

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 11-27-2013 11:32 PM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: I'm really liking the Griz/Cid off spring

quote:
Aaron still hs her.

Mr Gilchrist, I thought that she was at Dennis Van Buren's house, waiting on a ride to Arkansas next week.
From her pedigree, it looks like she is out of the Historical #2 male reproducer and the current #2 female reproducer. Her littermate brother is also the current #2 male reproducer. Her sire is out of the famous Rat X Raven cross and her dam is out of the famous Bomber X Bell cross. I don't see why she couldn't be on that list if she was bred a couple more times. I have never hunted with her but I heard that she was a pretty nice hound. How many pups were in the Griz X Cid litter?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 11-29-2013 at 03:18 PM

Old Post 11-29-2013 03:04 PM
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm really liking the Griz/Cid off spring

quote:
Mr Gilchrist, I thought that she was at Dennis Van Buren's house, waiting on a ride to Arkansas next week.
From her pedigree, it looks like she is out of the Historical #2 male reproducer and the current #2 female reproducer. Her littermate brother is also the current #2 male reproducer. Her sire is out of the famous Rat X Raven cross and her dam is out of the famous Bomber X Bell cross. I don't see why she couldn't be on that list if she was bred a couple more times. I have never hunted with her but I heard that she was a pretty nice hound. How many pups were in the Griz X Cid litter?

She had 8, but one got ran over as a puppy. Aaron got one back that hadn't been messed with. So, I know about 5 of the 8. I haven't talked to Aaron in a couple weeks, so where she is at this very minute, I couldn't tell you. lol

Old Post 11-29-2013 04:29 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm really liking the Griz/Cid off spring

quote:
She had 8,

Then she only needs 12 more....

Old Post 11-29-2013 04:40 PM
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm really liking the Griz/Cid off spring

quote:
Then she only needs 12 more....

That means I better get busy. lol

Old Post 11-29-2013 08:52 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm really liking the Griz/Cid off spring

quote:
That means I better get busy. lol

You have a year to get 3 of the Griz X Cid pups titled. I should have a couple of litters out of her by then.

Old Post 11-29-2013 10:19 PM
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

Hope you Char had great thanksgiving Tom.

11 dens later and after 90 miles of driving. Decided to drop Squirrel and Tot off and take JJ for one more drop and she popped one big bore. Should have stayed in my backyard. LOL

JJ looks like her momma..

Home of,

Old Post 11-30-2013 05:37 PM
1deadeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1deadeye Click here to Send 1deadeye a Private Message Find more posts by 1deadeye Add 1deadeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm really liking the Griz/Cid off spring

quote:
You have a year to get 3 of the Griz X Cid pups titled. I should have a couple of litters out of her by then.

OK, I got the scoop on this, but I thought it was supposed to be 'TOP SECRET'. LOL

Old Post 11-30-2013 08:55 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm really liking the Griz/Cid off spring

quote:
'TOP SECRET'.

You know me and secrets. I kept it as long as I could. I just get too excited.

Old Post 12-01-2013 01:24 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Guess who has finally made it to Chattanooga, Tn via the Underground Railway...

Old Post 12-06-2013 04:27 AM
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

I was visiting with Aaron when he came down for a hunt last weekend.

I asked him how Sid treed and he said that she treed up and hard when she was younger, but now she just sits back and lets the young ones climb the tree.

Old Post 12-07-2013 04:10 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Cid looks and acts a whole lot like Haze. They are very similar. It is easy to tell that they are littermates. She should cross very well with her nephew. I hope that the pups turn out just like them.

Old Post 12-07-2013 04:18 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas Tom

I sure miss hearing your wise voice. Just a reminder that God loves you and Jesus is the way to heaven. Praying for the day I will hear your voice once again. Love in the Lord your friend John!!

Old Post 12-22-2013 07:32 PM
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas Tom and Char. Hoping 2014 brings you back to the Top Tom.

Scott and Joni

Home of,

Old Post 12-24-2013 06:55 PM
Reddawg2
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas Tom

and family I hope you get better with each passing day ole buddy!! Like a lot of your ole friends we are praying for you...Your friend Robert Goodwin NC

Old Post 12-25-2013 02:01 AM
Reddawg2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reddawg2 Click here to Send Reddawg2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Reddawg2 Find more posts by Reddawg2 Add Reddawg2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote