UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Grnitech.grch.hicks Rusty X Ch.nitech.hollywood Kate Pups
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

Grnitech.grch.hicks Rusty X Ch.nitech.hollywood Kate Pups

4 MALES,4 FEMALES,KATE IS OUT OF GRNITECH.STEVE-O AND A LITTERMATE SISTER TO REPTILE RED,RUSTY IS OUT OF NITECH.WILD WILLIE AND GRNITECH.CH BOMBERS Y2KD.RUSTY IS #6 ON THE REPRODUCERS LIST THIS MONTH,PUPS OUT OF LAST LITTER TREEING AT 6 MONTHS OLD AND ONE THEM WON A BEST OF SHOW WITH COMP. AT 6 MONTHS,THEY WILL BE LOOKING AND COONDOGS.THEY WILL BE READY THE 1ST WEEK OF OCT.,THEY WILL PAID UP ALL THE WAY ON PERFORMANCE.I WILL BE GOING TO NORTH CAROLINA ON OCT.11 CAN DELIVER ALONG I-40 BETWEEN OKLAHOMA AND NORTH CAROLINA,PRICE IS $325 CALL LEONARD SIMPSON AT 918-752-7560

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-31-2015 09:56 PM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

A LOT OF RUSTY RED,BOMBER,AND ZAK BREEDING IN THIS CROSS.

Old Post 09-03-2015 05:54 AM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

THESE WILL BE HARD HUNTING,GOOD NOSED,FAST TRACK AND REAL GOOD HARD TREEDOGS.

Old Post 09-05-2015 06:01 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

STILL HAVE 2 MALES AND 3 FEMALES NOT SPOKE FOR.

Old Post 09-07-2015 06:01 PM
Cartwright01
UKC Forum Member

Leonard I'm down in your neck of the woods. Probably too hot to hunt though huh? Would these pups be ready to go next weekend?

CH.GR.NT.CH Indian Creek Red Chaos (CH.GR.NT.CH Woody X GR.NT.CH Trip)

CH.NT.CH. Indian Creek Misfit Molly
(GR.NT.CH. Dudley Do Right X NT.CH. Samantha) Cast Winner 2020 Winter Classic & 2021 ARD

PR' Indian Creek Red Queen
(GR.NT.CH.Pistol X NT.CH. Rhonda) 2021 PKC Breed Top 16

NT.CH. Indian Creek Crazy Lady
(GR.NT.CH.Buck X GR.NT.CH. Wendy)

Past Home of:

GR NT CH PKC CH Rocker's Mississippi Dew (GRNTCH Rocker X DUAL GR Missi)

2007 NRD Winner NT.CH. Moonlight Wizard (NT.CH. Doc X DUAL GR Pepper Ann)

GR.CH.GR.NT.CH. S&R's Treein Red Miss Ruby (CHGRNTCH Red Cedar X CHGRNTCH IPOD)

GR NT CH Branch River Ice Age Rage
(DUAL GR Rabble Rouser x GRNTCH Paige)

GR NT CH Hoss' Ponderosa Hooker

Old Post 09-08-2015 12:23 AM
Cartwright01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cartwright01 Click here to Send Cartwright01 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cartwright01 Visit Cartwright01's homepage! Find more posts by Cartwright01 Add Cartwright01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

NO THEY WON'T BE READY TO GO UNTIL 4 WEEKS FROM NOW.GIVE ME A CALL IF IS NOT STORMING TUESDAY NIGHT I WILL BE HUNTING AND I WILL HUNT THE REST OF THE WEEK.

Old Post 09-08-2015 04:52 AM
Cartwright01
UKC Forum Member

Left this morning. Headed to Laredo, Texas then Monterrey Mexico on business. Will be back your way next sat. Maybe we could hook up then

(GR.NT.CH. Dudley Do Right X NT.CH. Samantha) Cast Winner 2020 Winter Classic & 2021 ARD

Past Home of:

Old Post 09-08-2015 03:13 PM
Cartwright01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cartwright01 Click here to Send Cartwright01 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cartwright01 Visit Cartwright01's homepage! Find more posts by Cartwright01 Add Cartwright01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

OK,GIVE ME A CALL AND LET ME NOW,I MAY MAKE A UKC HUNT ON SAT. AT STILLWATER OK.

Old Post 09-08-2015 03:42 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

PUPS ARE PAID UP ALL THE WAY IN PERFORMANCE AND IF FOR ANY REASON YOU DON'T LIKE THEM AT 1 YR. OLD BRING THEM BACK IN GOOD HEALTH AND I WILL GIVE YOUR MONEY BACK.

Old Post 09-11-2015 12:07 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

THESE DOGS DO GOOD IN THE SOUTH WHERE THE COON ARE THIN,REAL GOOD TRACK DOGS AND PULL PRESSURE TREEDOGS.

Old Post 09-14-2015 05:07 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

I CAN DELIVER PUPS ALONG THE WAY TO NORTH CAROLINA ON OCT.11.

Old Post 09-18-2015 06:14 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

IF YOU WANT A RED DOG THAT WILL REALLY GO HUNTING BIG,WORK A TRACK GOOD,AND IS A REAL TREEDOG,YOU BETTER GET ONE OF THESE PUPS.

Old Post 09-20-2015 08:13 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Cartwright01
Left this morning. Headed to Laredo, Texas then Monterrey Mexico on business.

Chicago to Mexico and back??? Oh my goodness, what business are you in? Do you work for one of the Cartels?

Old Post 09-21-2015 04:07 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cartwright01
UKC Forum Member

Richard if I did i would have a whole collection of top redbones! No cartels for me ( not even the VA Cartel). I normally fly but the guy I took with me is afraid to fly so we got to know each other real well over the 3000 mile trek. My knee is healing so next time I'll take my boots & light & try to hunt

Past Home of:

Old Post 09-21-2015 05:33 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-23-2015 03:33 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

GOOD LOOKING PUPS

Old Post 09-25-2015 06:52 AM
ReddogMo
UKC Forum Member

these pups will be the right kind!

Nt Ch Ch Dry Valley Sweet Ruby Rip
Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch PKC CH Dry Valley Wild N Sassy.
Nt Ch Dry Valley Ravishing Ruby
Gr Ch Nt Ch Willard's Legand Red
Nt Ch Ch S&M Simpsons Lil Girl with Leonard Simpson
Nt Ch Gr Ch Dry Valley Wild Bubba

Old Post 09-25-2015 02:04 PM
ReddogMo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ReddogMo Click here to Send ReddogMo a Private Message Click Here to Email ReddogMo Find more posts by ReddogMo Add ReddogMo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

SIRE HAS 3 GRNITE'S AND 3 NITECH. OUT HIM,DAM IS A COONDOG THAT IS BRED WRIGHT TO PRODUCE.

Old Post 09-28-2015 05:24 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-01-2015 06:37 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

RUSTY IS #6 ON THE CURRENT REPRODUCER'S LIST THIS MONTH AND HAS MORE DOGS FINISHING OUT OF HIM SOON,1 HAS A BUNCH OF WINS AND JUST NEEDS A 1ST AND ANOTHER NEEDS A 4TH OR BETTER,SO HE WILL PROBABLY MOVE UP SOME MORE.

Old Post 10-03-2015 02:57 PM
Lawsreddog
UKC Forum Member

Okie

I got 8 month old out of last litter 2 wins on bench and is treeing with other dogs. Easy to train, listens well, loves to please.... thanks again Leonard for selling me this pup... if I had room I would take another...

Lawson's Buck Creek Wildman

Old Post 10-04-2015 02:22 AM
Lawsreddog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lawsreddog Click here to Send Lawsreddog a Private Message Click Here to Email Lawsreddog Find more posts by Lawsreddog Add Lawsreddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

I WILL BE HEADING OUT SUNDAY TO NORTH CAROLINA IF YOU WANT A PUP LET ME KNOW BEFORE I LEAVE AND I WILL BRING IT AND MEET YOU ALONG THE WAY.

Old Post 10-06-2015 03:53 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

IF YOU CALLED ME AND WANTED A PUP,LET ME KNOW FOR SURE BEFORE SUNDAY MORNING AND MAKE ARANGEMENTS TO MEET ME AND I WILL BRING IT,IF NOT I WILL NOT HAVE IT WITH ME,ONLY BRINGING THE ONES THAT ARE FOR SURE WILL PICK UP.

Old Post 10-08-2015 09:11 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

LEAVING IN THE MORNING,CALL ME TODAY IF YOU WANT TO BRING A PUP.

Old Post 10-10-2015 03:06 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-16-2015 04:56 AM