UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > 2yo MALE FIEST
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MTN HOUND
UKC Forum Member

2yo MALE FIEST

Good looking male fiest blocky build little dog, stand up ears stub tail, got him about a month ago was gonna squill hunt him supposed to be treeing his own and doing a good job. I haven’t had time to hunt him at all so I don’t know. I showed him one cage coon and he went nuts over it and ran it and treed it. Quiet in the kennel not shy at all lots of energy, that’s all I know about him I didn’t get papers but the guy said he was atomic bred whatever that means. He may be a great dog or may be a dud I don’t know but he’s for sale 600 obo trade on guns or reg walker male that’s running and treeing its own coon. Nothing mean, or somebody’s cull. Text 304-644-5215. Thanks.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-26-2020 05:16 AM
MTN HOUND is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MTN HOUND Click here to Send MTN HOUND a Private Message Click Here to Email MTN HOUND Find more posts by MTN HOUND Add MTN HOUND to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MTN HOUND
UKC Forum Member

Sale pending, will repost if he doesn’t sell. Thanks

Old Post 07-28-2020 02:37 AM
MTN HOUND is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MTN HOUND Click here to Send MTN HOUND a Private Message Click Here to Email MTN HOUND Find more posts by MTN HOUND Add MTN HOUND to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MTN HOUND
UKC Forum Member

Still for sale

Held him for a week and a half the man changed his mind. Please be serious I don’t have to sell but don’t want him to sit I’d much rather coon hunt, so make offer or will trade to hunting equipment, guns or a decent reg hound. Thanks for reading

Old Post 08-05-2020 02:58 AM
MTN HOUND
UKC Forum Member

Sold, went to a hard hunting home

Old Post 08-11-2020 03:34 AM
Heath3646
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the patience and time. Can’t say enough about this man. He told the truth about the dog and answered all the questions I had. Little dog is doing great. Just needed to get back in the woods. Took him out for some exercise this evening and he treed 11 times and I seen 7 squirrels out of those 11 trees. Can’t wait for fall!

Old Post 08-17-2020 04:51 AM
Heath3646 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heath3646 Click here to Send Heath3646 a Private Message Click Here to Email Heath3646 Find more posts by Heath3646 Add Heath3646 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Heath

It's great to see a honest seller, glad you got him, sounds like a nice dog. Dave

Old Post 09-04-2020 01:08 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MTN HOUND
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thanks Mr Richards I’ve read along of your posts on here and sounds like we agree on a lot of things so the compliments from you mean a lot. It’s so much easier to just tell the truth about a dog and do what you tell a man you will do if the dog doesn’t work out. Makes for a lot simpler living. Thanks again

Old Post 09-05-2020 04:49 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

MTN HOUND

You deserve my compliments, and I Thank you for your kind comments, they are definitely appreciated. Dave

Old Post 09-09-2020 02:08 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote