UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Dollar x dixie
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Dollar x dixie

We have bought another young dog from dollar and haven't got time for all of them so we are going to sell one she is 10 mos old I believe she goes hunting good with dogs has opened on a few tracks and will take hold of a coon has treed a little also she has a big mouth and will make the right kind has looks to spare she is a third time cross she has brothers in this litter already treed their own she just haven't been given the chance yet call jerry at 606-224-9800 she will be a bargin for what she is.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-31-2016 07:18 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marty Vincent
UKC Forum Member

DOLLAR PUP

REAL GOOD PUP HERE, AT 6 MO. OLD SHE HAD A LOUD MOUTH.

BARK ON TOP
LIPPER ON BOTTOM.

THIS IS WIGGLES WHEN SHE WAS SMALL.

http://s1236.photobucket.com/user/m...v4siko.jpg.html
http://s1236.photobucket.com/user/m...v4siko.jpg.html

THIS WILL GIVE YOU A IDEAL WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE, LOT MORE RED ON HER NOW, MICHEAL I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU GET THIS PUP.
WAS MY PIC.

THANKS, MARTY.....................

MARTY VINCENT,, 859/489/1421
259 GLENDALE AVE. LEXINGTON, KY.40511

Last edited by Marty Vincent on 06-03-2016 at 02:05 AM

Old Post 06-01-2016 10:51 PM
Marty Vincent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marty Vincent Click here to Send Marty Vincent a Private Message Visit Marty Vincent's homepage! Find more posts by Marty Vincent Add Marty Vincent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Jerry bought her brother and he is farther along than her he has been hunted since he was 5 mos old he can't do both of them justice all she needs Usa chance.

Old Post 06-01-2016 11:43 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ky87
UKC Forum Member

price ?

Old Post 06-02-2016 10:59 PM
ky87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ky87 Click here to Send ky87 a Private Message Find more posts by ky87 Add ky87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

600 she is a loud pup also

Old Post 06-03-2016 12:19 AM
Marty Vincent
UKC Forum Member

WIGGLES, IS COMING BACK HOME WHERE SHE BELONGS.
CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU LITTLE GIRL.
THANKS JERRY, HERMAN & THE WHOLE TEAM DOLLAR GANG.
GO DRIVER..........GO NICKEL................& BILL TO................COONDOGS !!

THANKS, MARTY..................

Old Post 06-10-2016 02:25 AM
Marty Vincent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marty Vincent Click here to Send Marty Vincent a Private Message Visit Marty Vincent's homepage! Find more posts by Marty Vincent Add Marty Vincent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marty Vincent
UKC Forum Member

CANT WAIT TO GET BACK IN THE WOODS.
GOT COME UP WITH A LIGHT NOW.
GO BACK TO THE OLD 3 CELL. MAYBE THE OLD 6 VOLT, GOT ONE OF THEM IN THE BASEMENT, BACK IN THE WOODS THE OLD WAY.
REALLY HAPPY TO GET WIGGLES BACK. NOT GOING TO WORRY MUCH ABOUT A LIGHT.
HAPPY HUNTING TO ALL YOU HUNTERS OUT THERE TONIGHT, KEEP EM IN THE WOODS.

THANKS, MARTY.................

Old Post 06-10-2016 04:44 AM
Tico
UKC Forum Member

Hunting ground

Mr Vincent, i found a pretty good spot to cut them loose in. Gotta get wiggles and get down here. I cant wait to cut em loose.......

JUST WATCH WHAT'S NEXT!!!!!!!!

Old Post 06-11-2016 03:56 AM
Tico is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tico Click here to Send Tico a Private Message Click Here to Email Tico Find more posts by Tico Add Tico to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marty Vincent
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hunting ground

quote:
Originally posted by Tico
Mr Vincent, i found a pretty good spot to cut them loose in. Gotta get wiggles and get down here. I cant wait to cut em loose.......

WIGGLES, IS ON HER WAY HOME, CANT WAIT..
I GOT TO SEE A DR. MON. & TUES. IF I GO ?. AFTER THAT ITS , GAME ON, GOING TO WAL MART TO GET ME A BATTER FOR A 6 VOLT, I GUESS THEY STILL MAKE THEM. I WILL COME UP WITH SOMETHING.
HAPPIER THAN A PIG IN MUD. I WILL BE SEEING YOU SOON.

THANKS, MARTY.............

Old Post 06-11-2016 01:09 PM
Marty Vincent
UKC Forum Member

WIGGLES IS BACK WHERE SHE WAS BORN, SHE WILL NEVER BE FOR SALE AGAIN !!!
THANK YOU JERRY FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO GET HER BACK.

HERMAN, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU AS WELL.
YOU JUST WATCH WHAT I DO WITH HER, THANKS AGAIN.

THANKS, MARTY.........................

Old Post 06-11-2016 04:11 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Wiggles will make a nice dog it wouldn't surprise me that she trees a coon the first night back out I heard her open some on track and tree a little all she needs is woods time she was going hunting good with dogs. Glad you have her back home

Old Post 06-11-2016 08:09 PM
Marty Vincent
UKC Forum Member

THANKS HERMAN, 5 NTS. ALONE WHERE I WILL PUT HER SHE WILL BE TREEING COONS. SHE WILL STAY HERE FOR EVER. ME & HER HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THIS NEIGHBORHOOD TONIGHT , GOING TO HUNT IN MY WIFE'S CAR,HOPE THAT GOES GOOD.
GOT TO GET ME A LIGHT, WENT & GOT THE OLD 6 VOLT HAND HELD,& KNOCKED THE DUST OFF OF IT. YOU WATCH WHAT I DO WITH HER WHEN I GET STARTED. GOING TO TAKE HER ON A EARLY MORN. WALK TOMM. THANKS AGAIN,

THANKS, MARTY,,,,,,,,,

PS GAVE HER A GOOD BATH,LOL...

Old Post 06-12-2016 03:16 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with her Marty keep us posted

Old Post 06-12-2016 07:06 PM
Marty Vincent
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bowling
Good luck with her Marty keep us posted

THANK YOU HERMAN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY WILL DO IF HUNTED.
THEN ON THE OTHER HAND , YOU KNOW ME.
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP !!!!!!!!!!
TOOK HER FOR A RIDE IN THE WIFE CARE, WENT REAL WELL.

THANKS, MARTY...............

Old Post 06-12-2016 09:35 PM