UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > NITECH CH 'PR' Southern Farms Jeb
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Southern Farms Jeb

Jeb turned 2 in April. He has been an absolute blast to raise and train. He was a natural from the start. Virtually trash free from the start. Big, loud, hound bawl mouth on track. No mistake locate. Loud, hard tree dog. Great strike dog, but 100% HONEST. He knows how to work a track quick and efficiently and will rarely get beat on a tree. If a dog pulls up and there is not a coon there, Jeb will go on and tree the coon. The absolute best natured dog. He is as accurate as they come. Stay put tree dog, takes pressure, and independent. A true cold nosed dog that can actually move the track. Can handle any type of track. Has no problem treeing with any dog, and is just as happy to slip off by himself and tree a few. He will be by himself with a coon at some point every night. He is as natural as they come and is as balanced as they come.

Jeb is 100% completely natural. I taught him nothing except to heel and load. That is the type of dog you want to breed to. Not a "man made" independent dog.

I would like to get him bred to some quality females. Will breed the first few females to him for a very minimal fee (negotiable). He has not been bred yet. There is no reason why he shouldn't be a top reproducer with the consistent blood behind him. His 4 generation pedigree is loaded with coondogs and reproducers alike. I'm wanting to breed him because I would like to have 100 more just like him.

I know this sounds like a generic stud ad, and I hate to sound like I'm bragging about my dog, but he is all of the above. Be glad to take anyone hunting with him.

Will be a UKC performance sire, PKC super stakes sire, and CHKC super stud as soon as interest is shown in breeding.

*I will be paying $250 to the owner of each of the first 10 NITECHs and an additional $250 to the first 5 GRNITECHs sired by Jeb.

Some of Jeb's wins so far:
6th place Friday night registered @ 2015 UKC Winter Classic
2 cast wins (with + points) @ 2015 UKC Winter Classic
Cast winner @ 2015 PKC Winter Classic
Qualified for 2015 UKC World Hunt

------------------NITECH 'PR' Skuna River Fred
------------NITECH 'PR' Hub's Homer
------------------NITECH 'PR' Raccoon Valley Queen
--------GRNITECH 'PR' Backwater Bone Collector
------------------GRNITECH 'PR' Fletcher's Stylish Jake
------------GRNITECH 'PR' Looken Up Stylish Nowhere's
------------------CH GRNITECH 'PR' Backwater Pearl
GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Southern Farms Jeb
------------------NITECH GRCH 'PR' Skuna River Bark
------------NITECH GRCH 'PR' Southern Farms Bocephus
------------------'PR' Glasper's Stylish Anna (Out of Jake)
--------'PR' Southern Farms Independence
------------------GRNITECH 'PR' Looking Up Jeb
------------GRNITECH 'PR' Lookin Up Liberty
------------------GRNITECH 'PR' Mill Creek Screman Cricket

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Southern Farms Jeb
GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Southern Farms Pearl
UKC NITECH AKC NITECH 'PR' Southern Farms Independence
'PR' Southern Farms Bohannon

Gone But Not Forgotten:
UKC NITECH GRCH AKC NITECH 'PR' Southern Farms Bocephus
GRNITECH 'PR' Lookin' Up Liberty

901-282-9262

Last edited by SFWALKER on 03-06-2016 at 08:47 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-11-2015 08:12 PM
SFWALKER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SFWALKER Click here to Send SFWALKER a Private Message Click Here to Email SFWALKER Find more posts by SFWALKER Add SFWALKER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

That's is a good lookin joker """ and a good lookin pedigree behind him good luck !!!!

Old Post 08-11-2015 10:11 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Thanks!

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 08-11-2015 10:13 PM
SFWALKER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SFWALKER Click here to Send SFWALKER a Private Message Click Here to Email SFWALKER Find more posts by SFWALKER Add SFWALKER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

I will have Jeb at Autumn Oaks.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 08-11-2015 10:25 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Let me give my testimonial.....

I hunted with Jeb last winter when he was just around 18 or 19 months old....
It was so cold snot was freezing on our noses...the wind was blowing about 25 miles an hour. We saw lots of deer going in on a deer hunting club.
Jeb manufactured two coons when they had to have been up for hours. They had to have stirred around mid afternoon if at all.
He cold trailed them up and treed them plain and simple and looked and sounded great doing it.
Jeb has a littermate sister that is the real deal as well.
This was a tremendous cross. Another sister sold for $3,500 before two years old.

I bred two gyps to Jebs grand dad Bocephus. Jeb's grandmother Libby was a stone cold -cold nosed coondog. She was a gr. nt ch that would just clean your clock nite after nite. I have hunted with Jebs mom and both grandparents and they were all coondogs. His mom is a nice hound as well.

Jeb will absolutely reproduce. You boys in North Miss. Ark, Tenn now have a piece of THE BONE here real close.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 08-11-2015 10:49 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Let me give my testimonial.....

I hunted with Jeb last winter when he was just around 18 or 19 months old....
It was so cold snot was freezing on our noses...the wind was blowing about 25 miles an hour. We saw lots of deer going in on a deer hunting club.
Jeb manufactured two coons when they had to have been up for hours. They had to have stirred around mid afternoon if at all.
He cold trailed them up and treed them plain and simple and looked and sounded great doing it.
Jeb has a littermate sister that is the real deal as well.
This was a tremendous cross. Another sister sold for $3,500 before two years old.

I bred two gyps to Jebs grand dad Bocephus. Jeb's grandmother Libby was a stone cold -cold nosed coondog. She was a gr. nt ch that would just clean your clock nite after nite. I have hunted with Jebs mom and both grandparents and they were all coondogs. His mom is a nice hound as well.

Jeb will absolutely reproduce. You boys in North Miss. Ark, Tenn now have a piece of THE BONE here real close.

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 08-11-2015 10:49 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Rick.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 08-13-2015 07:36 AM
RMorris
UKC Forum Member

Jeb

Good looking hound you got there.And has got the pedigree to be a reproducer.

Old Post 08-13-2015 03:34 PM
RMorris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RMorris Click here to Send RMorris a Private Message Find more posts by RMorris Add RMorris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Thank you. He is a nice hound.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 08-13-2015 05:02 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Jeb is a very well line bred dog....

just to give you a little more of the pedigree. The glasper's anna dog is direct off of Stylish Jake. The Liberty grandmother has Hillbilly Mac on her Moms side.
Do Jebs mom is a direct lineage of Skuna River Lipper and Fletchers Jake and HIllybilly mac....
Bone himself is a direct lineage of Skuna River Lipper and Fletchers Jake and Hillbilly mac.
So Jebs mom is bred just like Bone himself just a different dog in front of one of these famous stud dogs.
Thats how you line breed and thats how great studs are produced and are capable of reproducing outstanding hounds in my opinion. Line breed without getting crazy with it.

Jeb was set up to be a stud dog.

John probably forgot to mention that Jeb rides to the hunts in the front seat, has his own recliner and doesnt need a leash to get to or from the woods and will come in when daddy says its time to come home, but can and will hunt all nite long in any weather conditions if you're man enough to stay that long.

I believe Jeb will be the next "Big" thing in the stud pen.

Old Post 08-13-2015 10:36 PM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

I will second that !!! The only thing that will stand in the way is I don't believe Jon is gonna run up and down the road and blow a lot smoke about Jeb!!!! Believ jeb will be one of the gold mines tied out behind the barn that's just as good as any being blown about day in and day out in the magazines and on the web!!!! But he could be the next best kept secret in the south!!!!!good luck with him and hope to cross a female to him one day soon !!! If you have some video of jeb I would like to see and hear it if so you could send it to 571-233-5819 thanks

Old Post 08-13-2015 11:04 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys. I've got high hopes for him.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 08-13-2015 11:57 PM
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Bump

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Last edited by SFWALKER on 08-16-2015 at 05:33 PM

Old Post 08-15-2015 10:58 PM
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Jeb earned his 3rd win towards GRNITECH last night.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 08-16-2015 05:33 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

congrats John.

I cant wait to get some of my blood crossed back on Jeb.

Boys yall need to study this pedigree real hard. In my personal opinion, Jeb is the best line bred stud dog off of Bone Collector.
Go back and look at it and check out the post I made about some of the dogs just off the three gen. pedigree.
Jeb has to reproduce. He just flat trees coons. No slick trees, no dragging around on a track. he just strikes um, runs um, and trees um.
If you are an old timer like me that coonhunted back before hunts are like they are now and before all the different KCs and you pleasured hunted and if you had a great female you went looking for the best coondog you could find and you always picked the dog that just had a coon every time he treed. Well Jeb is that coondog.

He is old school. A coon just does not have a chance if Jeb is in the woods. I am telling you he will thin out a population of coons in a single nite. He is just a kid. The dog just turned 2!!!!
John is an excellent dog trainer, but John will tell you it is DNA and this dog was born to tree coons. John just took him a handful of times and he just went to treeing coons. Nite after nite.

I believe if given the chance, Jeb mite just be the dog that all Bone hunters go to once the old man dies.

Old Post 08-17-2015 03:30 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Back up for the Jebster...........

give him a shot boys.
Jebs grand daddy the Bocephus dog was enough dog that I was using Bo to train my pups when Bo was like 10 months old.
I saw Bo tree coons that young dogs werent supposed to be treeing.
So Jeb comes from a family of coondogs.
I believed enough in Bocephus I bred my Boots female to him back several years ago when Bo was about three and the cross was outstanding. They were being singled out at six months old.

Jeb and his sister when they were just pups were slipping off while John was cleaning the dog pens and treeing wild coons in the daytime. DAYTIME. they had cold noses when they were just babies. They ran a coon and caught it and killed it along side a lake before they were ever really hunted at nite. Just babys.
Them two cats can kill a coon now in a hurry.

Old Post 08-18-2015 08:48 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

back up for Jeb....

Hunting at the Oaks tomorrow nite. Go get um John and Jeb.
This is a well bred hound guys. Come go with him. He is a both a meat dog and a competition hound. He is capable of winning any hunt.

Old Post 09-04-2015 05:50 PM
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

I've had Jeb in the woods almost every night for the last few weeks getting ready for the zones. Caught a bad break at Autumn Oaks. Gonna hope for some good breaks at the zone in Trenton!

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 09-15-2015 01:13 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

go get um John.....

I'm pullin for you buddy.....
Jeb is the real deal. He is like his Daddy Bone. He is capable of winning any hunt he is unleashed on.

Bone doesnt win every hunt he is put in, but when you see Compton pull up you know he is the dog to beat. He has lost big hunts by treeing a coon when time runs out and that coon alone was the difference in winning and losing. Thats impressive.

Jeb is the same way. When John pulls up to a hunt and you see big old Jeb in the front seat, you know you have your work cut out for you.

Go TEAM JEB!!!!

Old Post 09-15-2015 05:44 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

John sent me a video last nite of a hunt

with Jeb, his littermate sister Pearl and Penney their momma. They had just treed a coon deep in the bottom in a big what looked to be Oak tree and they were knocking the top out of that tree. Then john discovers he has left all his leashes back at the truck. The next video shows all three hounds,( all three of which hunt deep wide and hard,) heeling out of the woods by voice command.
I want to tell you something you show me a coonhunter who can do that with three high powered hounds and Ill give you credit. That was the darndest thing I have ever seen. Its not the first time Ive seen something like that. John lives in a nice subdivision that was developed out in the country, but never the less, it is still a subdivision. You can't have barking hounds and cat killers run loose or be penned up in most of those conditions.
John will let them out while he is cleaning pens and those hounds for the most part will not get out of his yard, even with neighbors coming and going all around him. When they were younger, they did slip off a time or two and tree a coon several hills over, but my point is not only are all three hard to beat coodogs, they have higher intelligence and are complete voice trained to do what John wants them to do.
You mite want to take all this in mind when you are looking for a coondog to breed to or are getting ready to post a "What do I breed to post". Save yourself the typing time and the mindless posts of every stud dog owner on these boards sending you their ads and saying they have the answer. Some mite and I have friends I have put stud ads on for them because they didnt know how, but I am telling you, how can you not want to breed to a stud dog that is an overwhelming winner in competition, a coon tree-er that is accurate, loud, beautiful and has a pedigree out of this world and comes from a litter and a momma that can do the things I just described.
I know John used to work at Sportsman Warehouse a huge sporting goods store like Bass Pro down here and on his days off sometimes would Take Bo....Jebs grand daddy to work and visit his buddies and never put a leash on him. Did you hear me? A sporting goods store with Jerky and fish bait on every shelf and never put a lead on him.
Jeb rides to the woods in the front seat of the truck and then is turned out and will go as far as it takes as quick as it takes to tree a coon every night all night. John will tell you on multiple hunts, Jeb has treed coons on the outside of trees that had dens in them at the top of the trees and Jeb would tree them on the first or second limb. Either they had been up there sunning all day or Jeb was so hot on their trail they didnt think they had time to make it to the top or were plum out of breath. Either way it has happened way to many times to be just luck.

I highly recommend Jeb as a stud dog. Do yourself a favor. IF you cant afford Bones $500.00 dollar stud fee, you can get the next best thing for a whoooole lot cheaper.

I havent talked to several men who have hunted with Bone from the time is was just a green pup up until not so long ago and when they describe Bone, they are describing Jeb except Jeb gives much more mouth on track. Jeb opens just right where Bone will be quiet on many tracks before he trees them.
Jeb is not mouthy, strikes honestly and just right for my liking.
Then hits the tree with a big ole locate and then just sets into his rythym of treeing.

If you live within a hundred or so miles of Memphis, Tn,. Give John a call and schedule a hunt with him and Jeb and I will guarentee you that will breed to his dog.

Jeb is the real deal. He doesnt walk on water, but he can and will flat tree you a coon somehow somewhere. He is deadly deadly accurate. You do not want to draw him at a hunt in the winter with the leaves off. ask the guys that drew him last January at the winter classic. Both Nites.

Last edited by cripple creek on 09-30-2015 at 07:35 PM

Old Post 09-30-2015 07:33 PM
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Jeb got his 4th win towards Grand Nite last night and did it in style. Have won several UKC casts lately just to have another cast come in with more points.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 10-18-2015 06:27 PM
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

That's a good looking pony. Nice pedigree too, much better than the all grand garbage out there.

Good luck with him!

Lone Pine North

Old Post 10-18-2015 08:35 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, I appreciate it. There are no PKC clubs real close to me, but after I grand him I am going to try to make it to as many PKC hunts as I can.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 10-18-2015 08:43 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

guys...I dont think you realize how dry

it is down here right now. We have not had a solid rain in 2 months. This hound has a nose second to no hound. I have heard Bone himself has one that is pretty incredible, but it would have to be to beat the nose on Jeb.
Sure wish you boys with a nice female would consider him. Check that pedigree out real good. It stands alone. Jeb is a bonafide coondog. Not a internet dog or magazine dog. He is the real deal.
He will tree a coon under any conditions.
He is a winner week after week. This cat produces coons somewhere.

Old Post 10-20-2015 05:46 AM
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Bump

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 11-02-2015 04:14 PM